Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div> Originally posted by Volcanic @ <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we ...
Page: 11

CelticFrost

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.

WTF are you? I don`t hate anyone(well, maybe 1 or 2). However, i don`t hate you or gursex, why on earth should i? The question was, is muslimgursex legit, and the answer is firmly no.

I don`t give a rat arse either about the castle, its so refreshing to have time for myself, instead of being in the desert every week. And we don`t bug abuse either, thanks. Mind you, i`ve got a few pics of turks crying about bag abuse, maybe thats what you was thinking of,hmm??

All in all, all of you moradon `dealers` are corrupt. The market is clearly tainted with Duped items and monies, yet you still continue regardless. And a fair proportion of that are dirtier still. I`m just glad i didn`t spend most of my time in moradon, farmings far more fun than spamming buy/sell
    +1

and u telling omg julio crying, lol i already have another roc, took it by the legit way, killing bosses, selling drops and get the money to buy from a player that is not like you. Go alway hackers, ur not welcome here.[/b]
    Why did you quote Volcanic's post? Did you read what he just said? That people who plays the maket are corrupt? That makes you corrupt aswell, according to his post

JulioBR

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)</div>
    Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.

WTF are you? I don`t hate anyone(well, maybe 1 or 2). However, i don`t hate you or gursex, why on earth should i? The question was, is muslimgursex legit, and the answer is firmly no.

I don`t give a rat arse either about the castle, its so refreshing to have time for myself, instead of being in the desert every week. And we don`t bug abuse either, thanks. Mind you, i`ve got a few pics of turks crying about bag abuse, maybe thats what you was thinking of,hmm??

All in all, all of you moradon `dealers` are corrupt. The market is clearly tainted with Duped items and monies, yet you still continue regardless. And a fair proportion of that are dirtier still. I`m just glad i didn`t spend most of my time in moradon, farmings far more fun than spamming buy/sell
    +1

and u telling omg julio crying, lol i already have another roc, took it by the legit way, killing bosses, selling drops and get the money to buy from a player that is not like you. Go alway hackers, ur not welcome here.[/b]
    Why did you quote Volcanic's post? Did you read what he just said? That people who plays the maket are corrupt? That makes you corrupt aswell, according to his post[/b][/quote]

Selling itens to players who's not like him, read it better or dont post here. Or u think if i need a iron belt ill get it in the first talos?

CelticFrost

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)
    Originally posted by JulioBR
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

+1

and u telling omg julio crying, lol i already have another roc, took it by the legit way, killing bosses, selling drops and get the money to buy from a player that is not like you. Go alway hackers, ur not welcome here.
    Why did you quote Volcanic's post? Did you read what he just said? That people who plays the maket are corrupt? That makes you corrupt aswell, according to his post[/b]
    Selling itens to players who's not like him, read it better or dont post here. Or u think if i need a iron belt ill get it in the first talos?[/b][/quote]

Dude, read carefully his post. Doesnt matter if you sell your items to trusty people, the money you get is still dupped.

MuslumGursex

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)
    Originally posted by JulioBR
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

+1

and u telling omg julio crying, lol i already have another roc, took it by the legit way, killing bosses, selling drops and get the money to buy from a player that is not like you. Go alway hackers, ur not welcome here.
    Why did you quote Volcanic's post? Did you read what he just said? That people who plays the maket are corrupt? That makes you corrupt aswell, according to his post[/b]
    Selling itens to players who's not like him, read it better or dont post here. Or u think if i need a iron belt ill get it in the first talos?[/b][/quote]

buy from moradon or farm it. its your problem.

Volcanic

buy from moradon or farm it. its your problem
    No, its not MY problem. Its everyones problem. Although, it affects others more than it does me(and no, im not bothered about being beaten ealier either). Your flippant attitude more or less proves your guilt. I`d like to see you reply to Festo too, considering he knows more than most about who`s done what.

Still, you aren`t the only one, so don`t think i`m singling you out. I wonder how different your game(and others)would have been without the excess monies and dupes.(Fleabay,although wrong,is kinda different).

Happy trails

Lordness

Originally posted by flamthrow
    wth is a oto minor abuser? And if you were referring to crtl nop i dont use that...anyhow when was that again that you raped us 8v8? hmmm with 3 int priests that it? We dont even have 3 active int priests atm but go ahead make up bullshit again... pissed cus ur sucky combo couldnt drop me last time? awww made you sad now well go dupe more and o yea i dont have rols nor ib nor in no emes so be my guest and compare our gears again
    Read topic 1 to 8 and you ll understand that what I ve mentioned. Some ppl tell about muslumgursex is a duper. Hims, then they have a proof? No. Ok, I heard from another ppl that you using auto minor abuse. Now according to me, you are a cheater, arent you? And flamethrow, also you tell about muslumgursex s a duper. How long you know him in this game? Im fucking sure that you have no poorf to accuse him. Just thought 1 more post on forum, unnecessary.

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flamthrow
    wth is a oto minor abuser? And if you were referring to crtl nop i dont use that...anyhow when was that again that you raped us 8v8? hmmm with 3 int priests that it? We dont even have 3 active int priests atm but go ahead make up bullshit again... pissed cus ur sucky combo couldnt drop me last time? awww made you sad now well go dupe more and o yea i dont have rols nor ib nor in no emes so be my guest and compare our gears again
    Read topic 1 to 8 and you ll understand that what I ve mentioned. Some ppl tell about muslumgursex is a duper. Hims, then they have a proof? No. Ok, I heard from another ppl that you using auto minor abuse. Now according to me, you are a cheater, arent you? And flamethrow, also you tell about muslumgursex s a duper. How long you know him in this game? Im fucking sure that you have no poorf to accuse him. Just thought 1 more post on forum, unnecessary.[/b]
    proof has allready been stated both him an aresmajre were banned by a former gm for duplicated item abuse.

SexyJesse

First of All, who the hell are you anyway Lordness(LordOfGayness?)? Never even heard of u.
    Second of all, Since i got hacked 2 months ago i haven't played my rouge for long time, and u r calling me glitcher?
    You must've died to me so many times when u are running away, thats probly why u r calling me glitcher.
    At last, Musulumgurubabasex is Duping Hobo

Lordness

Originally posted by Matt

proof has allready been stated both him an aresmajre were banned by a former gm for duplicated item abuse.
    :lol: You guys have some memorial problems. Aresmajere ok but muslumgursex never banned :lol: The time that aresmajere banned, muslumgursex and me were around 60 lvl I understand that you guys trying to create a history :lol: Im still waiting Festo's pm about logs. Im sad to say but you guys need a girlfriend..

buddhasdream

Minor combo ownz if u use it offensively not only defensively h43r:

Niro

Originally posted by RoHKaN
    I'm the best priest on ares, duh! oO

And the worst is zero playing MementoMori x)
    skippy u got some bad ass painting skills!

actually lordness I play around 30 minutes a day max, ask anyone in hatred/noxious.

We're not making up shit your buddy is a duper and should deal with being shit due to it.

Volcanic

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

I think you misspelled the word smart.
    Blame the duppers, not the resellers.[/b]
    So, by your reasoning, it`s not right to burgle someone`s house. But its ok to sell the stolen items after. Hmm.

11/01/2006 18:04:39 James nic00 ssangkal= a KOL test account
    11/01/2006 18:04:41 James nic00 BANNED
    11/01/2006 18:04:43 James nic00 it says
    11/01/2006 18:04:45 James nic00 uskotest1
    11/01/2006 18:04:49 James nic00 but i never seen it befroe
    11/01/2006 18:06:49 nic00 James Can you check the guys out i asked?
    11/01/2006 18:08:04 James nic00 forbidconnect both
    11/01/2006 18:08:06 James nic00 dupers

leftclaw

Raine's the best priest on Ares. :wub:

Haha, also ThepwN from Noxious, xXDangerZoneXx from TheReapers, Lotusflower from Symbiosis, and Lezzie from Djinn (Ahihihi)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast