Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nop i aint cheating but if you and other ppl think i do that means that im doing pretty good. ...
Page: 12

flamthrow

Nop i aint cheating but if you and other ppl think i do that means that im doing pretty good. Im on ares since september 2004 farmed for all my stuff yet you popped out of nowhere and your fully pimped. That aint a problem tho since you really cant combo. And o yea before that i was on patos you prolly werent born yet when that server started. Have fun pal

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.

WTF are you? I don`t hate anyone(well, maybe 1 or 2). However, i don`t hate you or gursex, why on earth should i? The question was, is muslimgursex legit, and the answer is firmly no.

I don`t give a rat arse either about the castle, its so refreshing to have time for myself, instead of being in the desert every week. And we don`t bug abuse either, thanks. Mind you, i`ve got a few pics of turks crying about bag abuse, maybe thats what you was thinking of,hmm??

All in all, all of you moradon `dealers` are corrupt. The market is clearly tainted with Duped items and monies, yet you still continue regardless. And a fair proportion of that are dirtier still. I`m just glad i didn`t spend most of my time in moradon, farmings far more fun than spamming buy/sell
    I think you misspelled the word smart.
    Blame the duppers, not the resellers.[/b]
    So, by your reasoning, it`s not right to burgle someone`s house. But its ok to sell the stolen items after. Hmm.[/b][/quote]

Thats a completly different situation. What im trying to say is: it doesnt matter if theres dupped money on the market. I could have done what i did as many times as you want me to. So, its not our fault, the resellers, but duppers.

Moral of the story dont resell, Dupers = the winners then as they gain money

JulioBR

Originally posted by Festo
    11/01/2006 *18:04:39 *James *nic00 *ssangkal= a KOL test account *
    11/01/2006 *18:04:41 *James *nic00 *BANNED *
    11/01/2006 *18:04:43 *James *nic00 *it says *
    11/01/2006 *18:04:45 *James *nic00 *uskotest1 *
    11/01/2006 *18:04:49 *James *nic00 *but i never seen it befroe *
    11/01/2006 *18:06:49 *nic00 *James *Can you check the guys out i asked?
    11/01/2006 *18:08:04 *James *nic00 *forbidconnect both
    11/01/2006 *18:08:06 *James *nic00 *dupers

dereque

forrazzi ftw!!!

CelticFrost

Moral of the story dont resell, Dupers = the winners then as they gain money
    Sigh ! Lets just kill eveyrone who has AIDS ! Whos with me? Since we cant find a cure for it !
    Thats not how things work. First of all, K2 should have fixed the dupping bug long time ago...

Banned Senior Member

xXDangerZoneXx is best priest in GAME B)

They have found were AIDS have come from now. Eating diseased monkeys in the congo

Yun_Yuuzhan

They have found were AIDS have come from now. Eating diseased monkeys in the congo
    I thought it came from fornication with said monkeys?

CelticFrost

Well it doesnt matter anyways, you got what im saying...

ofc forrazzi from orcside and kangoo or smth like this(i just see him a few times but he's good) (i'm a lil drunk atm) is good,with a good gear and healing at a good time.

Kangaroo maybe? u_u

Originally posted by RoHKaN
    Kangaroo maybe? u_u
    think so :S i'm not a lil,i'm really drunk atm but i think it's Kangaroo,some 1 from Noxious clan. :wub:

Why are u just a lil drunk THERES NO EXPLANATION FOR BEING A LIL DRUNK get drinking!

wendigo

lil drunk is gay... or u r completely drunk or not... "lil drunk" = "lil male"... :P

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast