Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still drinking >.< omfg falling in love and drinking as much beer as u can is really fun anyway,i'm off ...
Page: 13

still drinking >.< omfg falling in love and drinking as much beer as u can is really fun anyway,i'm off :P

There is only 1 drunk which i like to be "shitfaced" end up either asleep in a park or somewere u dont know usually the case <3 being 21

h0ly

Originally posted by Raine
    MementoMori, Holy_Sexy (who is the most under-rated pro priest - he rocks!), MorbidlyTwisted, forazzi, Grid, and of course Wendigo ^^

Fluppy and Cooltang the best bp's. *:wub:

//Edit: Nearly forgot about Festo, damn crazy tanker!
    zuahaha <3 Raine, best ares priest : raine, lisa, kinkeh, festo, fluppy, gruber, forrazi and grid (lets them make a party XD).

chino

zzz too many pages to read ^_^

it not only depends on dedication, but time into the game and pk experience.

i think raine is pretty good, although she has gotten lazier lol, spam overheals now XD
    forazzi seemed like a smart player to me, so has to be my numero dos

what about me? heh im a no name =S

Niro

Originally posted by h0ly+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(h0ly)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Raine
    MementoMori, Holy_Sexy (who is the most under-rated pro priest - he rocks!), MorbidlyTwisted, forazzi, Grid, and of course Wendigo ^^

Fluppy and Cooltang the best bp's. *:wub:

//Edit: Nearly forgot about Festo, damn crazy tanker!
    zuahaha <3 Raine, best ares priest : raine, lisa, kinkeh, festo, fluppy, gruber, forrazi and grid (lets them make a party XD).[/b]
    ohya forgot about u holy_gay u are my fav priest too, atleast u used to keep me alive not like raine
    she lets me die then laughs at me so mean.....! <_<

GyL

PINGON_20 FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

HeLLorY

lovelygirl i think can be counted as a good priest in ares... :wub:

hush

well i would say am a good priest i dont have great items but i keep most of my party alive when they follow my calls and we make lots of np . i can hold myself against must ppl and if they can kill me then i take my hat of to them . alot you guys here have only posted about preist in the top clans with cs+8 and all elite items if i had cs+8 i would even more harder to kill and we all know if a player is hitting you less to stay alive longer, unless the topic should be " who is the best preist with the best items " . i have to swap shields and other armors to keep in check with what is attacking us like if the warriors have spears/ axes / swords and sins a dd is always worn and heal , cure , buff ppl . so who is the better skilled preist one that adapt to the changing conditions or one that use a lovely chitin shield to hide behind . i know u would have to time to view the battle if u have a alround def shield but could this make a preist lazy ??

_merchant_

hey festo or priestess. did u guys have a vid ? post it pls ^_^

It used to be like that in the old days, switch between spear,sword,club,dagger def shields to stay alive <3 the fights me 0000000 and necroboy had

now your a fat lazy shit nick

Kara61

Originally posted by hush
    " who is the best preist with the best items " .
    Agree with that , i m not a shit priest not the better too :P

i have a shit stuff only 3-4 uniques , must switch my shield etc ...

Try to do my best ^^ but with only 4300 hp ( i m in fp ) if 3-4 ppl with hight gear focus me i can t survive :/ n the party too ...

mason_cro

about the priest items...u all mention CS +8, but u all forgot a very vital part of weapon def - IN and IB/GB/skelly belt, which are all pretty elite ( expensive ) and hard to obtain...anyhow, i still believe there's a LOT of good priests ( and rogues,warrs, mages ) on dis server who aren't lvl 70, don't have uber items and don't make "movies"...so yeah,skill is a very flexible category in a game like KO.

Originally posted by HeLLorY
    lovelygirl i think can be counted as a good priest in ares... :wub:
    :wub: lovely =)

lol pingon_20

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast