Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, u rlly love attention dont u?...
Page: 15

buddhasdream

Wow, u rlly love attention dont u?

No, i love pizza. I seem to get a lot of attention from losers on here though for some reason.

awe

Hmm The best bp of ares....

If anyone know who beat DevilPriest 1x1 on ares pls tell me.
    As i know he beat all bps ,Devilpriest beat fluppy lvl 63 when he was lvl 62 with no debuff or 1920 heal so win who has the best combo.Warriors f9 pwnage SS Monsterkill on arena...Assassin just ask 00000 if he remmber Meguenta_the_lion<(DevilPriest) 1x1 with no debuff on arena obsevilpriest was 62 and 00000 69 :rollseyes:.So if u killed devilpriest 1x1 just say and i will post a picture when he beat u obs devilpriest was aways lvl 62 and he beat players like f9 0000 monsterkill on lvl 70 a if u guys see the movie fluppyx00000 fluppy win coz he use the Devilpriest's combo he teach to fluppy how to combo B)

CelticFrost

Originally posted by awe

As i know he beat all bps ,Devilpriest beat fluppy lvl 63 when he was lvl 62 with no debuff or 1920 heal so win who has the best combo.Warriors f9 pwnage SS Monsterkill on arena...Assassin just ask 00000 if he remmber Meguenta_the_lion<(DevilPriest) 1x1 with no debuff on arena obsevilpriest was 62 and 00000 69 :rollseyes:.So if u killed devilpriest 1x1 just say and i will post a picture when he beat u obs devilpriest was aways lvl 62 and he beat players like f9 0000 monsterkill on lvl 70 a if u guys see the movie fluppyx00000 fluppy win coz he use the Devilpriest's combo he teach to fluppy how to combo *B)
    Shouldnt you be sucking DevilPriests thing instead of posting here ?

5DollahSuckySucky

CeasaR_TR

dissection best bp :wub:

CelticFrost

slm zero :wub:

buddhasdream

Originally posted by 0000000
    No, i love pizza. I seem to get a lot of attention from losers on here though for some reason.
    Says the guy who spends REAL MONEY for a crappy low class online game.

pocho not everyone can have coma supply them, or make turks give them items you want to pick fights over items can you ohnestly say where the hell half your gear came from?

Devil priest had +9 gear at one stage, when I lost to devilpriest 1 v 1 he used massive, which is impossible to beat as a warrior so yes fair fight.

buddhasdream

Hehe, i dont have a gear i just have a lvl 70 naked warrior .

some people cant get eme+2 you know. god knows what else u had. You kinda need the items tho, i saw how poor u were on an equal char to mine.

btw could u give the IN back to clan pls, wasted on pwnagefactor.

buddhasdream

Uh hu

h0ly

Originally posted by awe

As i know he beat all bps ,Devilpriest beat fluppy lvl 63 when he was lvl 62 with no debuff or 1920 heal so win who has the best combo.Warriors f9 pwnage SS Monsterkill on arena...Assassin just ask 00000 if he remmber Meguenta_the_lion<(DevilPriest) 1x1 with no debuff on arena obsevilpriest was 62 and 00000 69 :rollseyes:.So if u killed devilpriest 1x1 just say and i will post a picture when he beat u obs devilpriest was aways lvl 62 and he beat players like f9 0000 monsterkill on lvl 70 a if u guys see the movie fluppyx00000 fluppy win coz he use the Devilpriest's combo he teach to fluppy how to combo *B)
    fluppy learned combo from dblue.

RingWraith

Fluppy was best BP on ares

Best Tank Priests = Raine,Memento, Forra & Holy_Ctm

h0ly

dont forget kayah on his priest XD