Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dead cat ctm!...
Page: 16

RingWraith

dead cat ctm!

h0ly

gay gremlin CTM

awe

Originally posted by Matt
    pocho not everyone can have coma supply them, or make turks give them items you want to pick fights over items can you ohnestly say where the hell half your gear came from?

Devil priest had +9 gear at one stage, when I lost to devilpriest 1 v 1 he used massive, which is impossible to beat as a warrior so yes fair fight.
    Lvl 62 bp with 1920 heal judge and massive is new for me +9 gear with 2.7k hp O.o what a lier btw where is the massive :S
    http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...vilpvsf91iz.jpg
    http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=d...ilpvsf928hr.jpg

:huh:

awe

http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dvsf96id.jpg
    :lol:

sry f9 dont lie again 2.6k hp with +9 gear LOL

I_Am_On_Ares

If u guys really wanna find out whos the best priest this it what u need to do. Replace all chitin shields with a defender or a scorp or another kind of shield cause frankly any priest with a chitinshield is "good" simply cause they can survive longer and doesnt have alot of pressure thus can heal/cure. There are alot of priest out there that have potential to be an awsome priest but sadly even if they got awsome reflex and sees that a party member needs a cure/heal he dies simply cause priests without chitinshields die fast.

Originally posted by awe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(awe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt
    pocho not everyone can have coma supply them, or make turks give them items you want to pick fights over items can you ohnestly say where the hell half your gear came from?

Devil priest had +9 gear at one stage, when I lost to devilpriest 1 v 1 he used massive, which is impossible to beat as a warrior so yes fair fight.
    Lvl 62 bp with 1920 heal judge and massive is new for me +9 gear with 2.7k hp O.o what a lier btw where is the massive :S

:huh:[/b]
    Drop the bullshit about killing f9 already, honestly I havent played this game in 4 months on a warrior and I'm sure I could rape you any day .

kibal

Items plz .... ill say pingon_20 too zuahahah

Medusa

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    If u guys really wanna find out whos the best priest this it what u need to do. Replace all chitin shields with a defender or a scorp or another kind of shield cause frankly any priest with a chitinshield is "good" simply cause they can survive longer and doesnt have alot of pressure thus can heal/cure. There are alot of priest out there that have potential to be an awsome priest but sadly even if they got awsome reflex and sees that a party member needs a cure/heal he dies simply cause priests without chitinshields die fast.
    lol not true... i have pkd with plates and a kite shield +4 DD ( yes the small crappy silver one ) and i still could tank , cure , and heal... the same as using a chitin or shells and a chitin shield that i have now... so its not all item based... ive been priests with chitin shield that are just lazy or dumb but wont do anything on time...

oh and btw , im using the chitin shield on my 55 priest and i have done some pk with random high lvl party.. they tought i was like 65+ lol..

I_Am_On_Ares

So u do see my point. Chitin shields makes a priest close to impossible to kill. They tend to be more calm in a chaotic situation and think clear. Or makes them lazy hehe

and about that lvl 55 priest with chitin chield compeeing with lvl 60+ just proved that chitin chiels helps alot and is mostly item based. U got one ur leet

hahah holy : MARICON he still know who the PRO IS! kayah bp spread fear in cz

btw forrazzi holy and raine ftw and dont forget KYOMONSDREAM poco loco o/

if u want a chitin shield so bad then level up to prove your worth or go bug isiloon like everyone else. I hate whiners. Chitin shield does not automatically turn you into a good priest, especially considering it is next to useless against sword club and axe.

i remember a priest named jackalicious he never hada cs before and ia lways thought he was a good priest so hard to kill and always spam debuffed was so annoying he knew when to use defense armors and when not to of course he had a dagger shield though.

buddhasdream

Oh Jackalious is great priest, i remember when pwnage was orc i use to h8 him so much cuz of his duff spamming and fast heals and cures but now since pwnage is human i love pking with him. <3 Hasan.

awe

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by awe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Matt

:huh:
    Drop the bullshit about killing f9 already, honestly I havent played this game in 4 months on a warrior and I'm sure I could rape you any day .[/b]
    O sure if u kill warriors like firstkill ChucknoRrlz and cloudy u can kill devilpriest coz he killed these warrior 1 month ago in lvl 62 with no massive if u want pictures just tell me

wow a BP can win 1v1's??? what a revelation! somebody call the president...