Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Murtaza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Murtaza)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 forazzi is the best at parasiting people when they are low hp, someone should ...
Page: 18

dereque

Originally posted by Murtaza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Murtaza)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    forazzi is the best at parasiting people when they are low hp, someone should tell him how to debuff. But hes good at tanking lots of people.
    Na, it wasnt about debuff... it was your Mage, Tped u to town. Remember?[/b]
    +1

youdecide

Originally posted by Murtaza+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Murtaza)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    forazzi is the best at parasiting people when they are low hp, someone should tell him how to debuff. But hes good at tanking lots of people.
    Na, it wasnt about debuff... it was your Mage, Tped u to town. Remember?[/b]
    +111111111111111111111111

what are you stupid turks talking about? like 4 days ago forazzi was trying to duff me so his 2 crappy sins could kill me, and he kept parasiting me at the wrong time so i could survive indefinately, it was pretty funny.

Anyways my party came and we killed all of them. He tanks well (no surprise with his items) but he cant debuff properly.

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000
    what are you stupid turks talking about? like 4 days ago forazzi was trying to duff me so his 2 crappy sins could kill me, and he kept parasiting me at the wrong time so i could survive indefinately, it was pretty funny. *

Anyways my party came and we killed all of them. He tanks well (no surprise with his items) but he cant debuff properly.
    Talk normal you fucking homo

HolyDreams

what are you stupid turks talking about? like 4 days ago forazzi was trying to duff me so his 2 crappy sins could kill me, and he kept parasiting me at the wrong time so i could survive indefinately, it was pretty funny. *

btw, how is your mom ?

Murtaza

like 4 days ago forazzi was trying to duff me so his 2 crappy sins could kill me, and he kept parasiting me at the wrong time so i could survive indefinately, it was pretty funny. *

You r keeping a KO diary... "LETS SEE, WHO DID I KILL TODAY IN KOOOOOOOO??? Hmm i got killed by noobs, i got killed by noobs, i got killed by noobs, forrazzi parasited me when i was on low HP, killed by noobs, killed by noobs, Murtazas raped me, our mages Tped us to town.."

Or i would say "it was some1 else playing on that acc."

Wow, this sentence sounds familiar, doesnt it?

awe

Originally posted by Festo
    a lvl 62 vs a lvl 70 without massive would go down in about 3 hits with howling sound its bullshit

Man if u dont belive me go and ask chucknrlz and cloudy btw i already post 2 pics 1x1 devilpriest<62 x f9devil lvl 70 the last bp used by devil was (XxDevilPri3stxX lvl 62 sold) has 3.6k hp with all set hp 1740 ap warriors like chuck arcangel firstkill hit 750-900 dmg i have pictures but u can ask these warriors.

you dont rape shit murtaza because you suck balls. You only fight my char if necroboy is playing, and if its me you run away with your ctrl-minor. you are a CRAP sin kthx. If you wanna fight me then we can do it ANYTIME, but we both know that you will always run away from my char if its me. Fucking pussy turk. You had better get the balls to fight me before ice-age cos u will be REALLY fucked then.

I love how you turks always stick together, like shit. Just accept that you are the scum of the earth.

CaliKing

you dont rape shit murtaza because you suck balls. You only fight my char if necroboy is playing, and if its me you run away with your ctrl-minor. you are a CRAP sin kthx. If you wanna fight me then we can do it ANYTIME, but we both know that you will always run away from my char if its me. Fucking pussy turk. You had better get the balls to fight me before ice-age cos u will be REALLY fucked then. *

I love how you turks always stick together, like shit. Just accept that you are the scum of the earth.
    The lvl 70 cap wont be lifted and it wont be called ice age B) ...btw kick his azz

HolyDreams

annen nasyl zerogay ?

Banned

you dont rape shit murtaza because you suck balls. You only fight my char if necroboy is playing, and if its me you run away with your ctrl-minor. you are a CRAP sin kthx. If you wanna fight me then we can do it ANYTIME, but we both know that you will always run away from my char if its me. Fucking pussy turk. You had better get the balls to fight me before ice-age cos u will be REALLY fucked then. *

I love it when a lvl 70 with those duped items come here and talk thug ^_^ Dude if ANYONE like ANYONE would have the lvl and items you have they would TOTALLLY rape you.. just like you rape horses or wait horses rape you..

awe

o u guys think its bullshit bp 62x warrior 70 and what about devilpriest on lvl 62 kill 00000 on lvl 69 with no debuff ? just ask him :lol:

what, like hitmachine? nychris? buddhasdream? somethingsmells? fastfingaz? i could go on and on.

fucking turks...

You are just an asshole ,dick sucker, mother fucker, ass licker, penis cleaner, grandmother lover and e.t.c.

awe

000000 Sry but devilpriest raped u already