Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 what, like hitmachine? nychris? buddhasdream? somethingsmells? fastfingaz? i could go on and on. * fucking turks... ...
Page: 19

HolyDreams

Originally posted by 0000000
    what, like hitmachine? nychris? buddhasdream? somethingsmells? fastfingaz? i could go on and on. *

fucking turks...
    Turks will rape ur family and you will see Turk penis..

Murtaza

hehe, i do like you nigga, u make me laugh

how do you keep your super ego alive?
    By fingering urself?

Everytime you come up with ur flaming shit, everytime u got owned on forums then u turn the subject into 1v1

I havent said that i ve onwed zero's acc on 1v1, IT WAS DEFINATELY YOU IN THE COMBAT IN MOVIE. (how do i know?? Coz u logged off just after it ) That s for sure, so u better stfu and get better Mages which wont disappoint you in combats.

Ice age? who cares about Ice age, i can minor heal as fast as in that KWC server...

keep on flaming, show us how retarded you are.

ginyeng

cmon its vote on whos best priest in ares... no flaming zzzzz

tolgahan

Originally posted by 0000000
    what, like hitmachine? nychris? buddhasdream? somethingsmells? fastfingaz? i could go on and on. *

fucking turks...
    Gay Zero go n play with ur balls.

ups sorry i forgot you dont have : (
    You can play with my balls ..
    HAve u ever seen a Turkish ball?
    Use good items and call ppl noob.F. U.

You are an idiot.

justicetoall

best duperpriest muslumgursexx ^^

CelticFrost

Originally posted by Zaraki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zaraki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    you dont rape shit murtaza because you suck balls. You only fight my char if necroboy is playing, and if its me you run away with your ctrl-minor. you are a CRAP sin kthx. If you wanna fight me then we can do it ANYTIME, but we both know that you will always run away from my char if its me. Fucking pussy turk. You had better get the balls to fight me before ice-age cos u will be REALLY fucked then. *

I love how you turks always stick together, like shit. Just accept that you are the scum of the earth.
    I love it when a lvl 70 with those duped items come here and talk thug ^_^ Dude if ANYONE like ANYONE would have the lvl and items you have they would TOTALLLY rape you.. just like you rape horses or wait horses rape you..[/b]
    you gotta be kiddin me... you must be on drugs. There are hundreds of assassins on ares with the same gear as zero, some even with the same level, and they suck so bad... do you even play ares?

CelticFrost

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

fucking turks...

You are an idiot.[/b]
    Considering what you just said, you should be the last person to call him an idiot. rofl

Minotaur

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)</div>
    Originally posted by Zaraki@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

you dont rape shit murtaza because you suck balls. You only fight my char if necroboy is playing, and if its me you run away with your ctrl-minor. you are a CRAP sin kthx. If you wanna fight me then we can do it ANYTIME, but we both know that you will always run away from my char if its me. Fucking pussy turk. You had better get the balls to fight me before ice-age cos u will be REALLY fucked then. *

I love how you turks always stick together, like shit. Just accept that you are the scum of the earth.

I love it when a lvl 70 with those duped items come here and talk thug ^_^ Dude if ANYONE like ANYONE would have the lvl and items you have they would TOTALLLY rape you.. just like you rape horses or wait horses rape you..
    you gotta be kiddin me... you must be on drugs. There are hundreds of assassins on ares with the same gear as zero, some even with the same level, and they suck so bad... do you even play ares?[/b]
    i agree.. same lvl same gear but the way they fight are kinda sux. ^_^

Lemon

Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

fucking turks...

You are an idiot.
    Considering what you just said, you should be the last person to call him an idiot. rofl[/b]
    I'm not going to argue that 0000000 can't kill stuff because if you are in a crappy situation and you need a few orks bashing 0000000 will happily rape them. However 0000000's ego is so large that one day it will block out the sun and we will have to get Festo to make stupid jokes all day long just to keep everybody happy.

flamthrow

not bad lemonador :lol: as for priests i would go for grid,pinkey,lotus,kim,priestess,morb,raine and hmm well others i cant rly tell cos i never pked with or against them but i guess they're good :lol:

elzeus

Originally posted by Lemon
    and we will have to get Festo to make stupid jokes all day long just to keep everybody happy.
    LEEDS

Ruthless

Bufty from Phoenix Warlords ^_^ , she may not be 70 but i dont giv a crap, IMO shes best priest in Ares B)

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Originally posted by CelticFrost+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CelticFrost)
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

fucking turks...

You are an idiot.
    Considering what you just said, you should be the last person to call him an idiot. rofl[/b]
    I'm not going to argue that 0000000 can't kill stuff because if you are in a crappy situation and you need a few orks bashing 0000000 will happily rape them. However 0000000's ego is so large that one day it will block out the sun and we will have to get Festo to make stupid jokes all day long just to keep everybody happy.[/b][/quote]

At least i dont hide behind an alias to give shit to people, Then when your ip is matched to your ingame account "ITS SOMEONE ELSE"

and btw Jesse LEEDS!

elzeus

Originally posted by Festo

At least i dont hide behind an alias to give shit to people, Then when your ip is matched to your ingame account "ITS SOMEONE ELSE" *

and btw Jesse LEEDS!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Festo is a beast getting @ people on the forums and still is able to tank towers solo on a mage ! LEEDS ATEAM

Lemon

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)
    Originally posted by CelticFrost
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

fucking turks...

You are an idiot.

Considering what you just said, you should be the last person to call him an idiot. rofl
    I'm not going to argue that 0000000 can't kill stuff because if you are in a crappy situation and you need a few orks bashing 0000000 will happily rape them. However 0000000's ego is so large that one day it will block out the sun and we will have to get Festo to make stupid jokes all day long just to keep everybody happy.[/b]
    At least i dont hide behind an alias to give shit to people, Then when your ip is matched to your ingame account "ITS SOMEONE ELSE"

and btw Jesse LEEDS! [/b][/quote]

Ah festo....ignorance is bliss hey.