Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Fluppy>CoolTang and the best priest is Raine no dobut...
Page: 2

ViSeH

Fluppy>CoolTang and the best priest is Raine no dobut

dmoino

LotusFlower LVL 70 now and Kimbada almost 70. this guys pawns :wub:

pfftt level just makes it a bit easier ^_^

mason_cro

i agree with festo...99,9% of the time we speak only bout highest lvls and very very well geared ppl, too bad we can't judge according to lvl, gear and some other very relevant factors. the priest is imho the hardest char to play cause of all the lags with the game itself ( hp bar espec :/ ), so i think we deserve more respect

dmoino

I only wanted to stated that this guys r great priests but they passed the last months lvling. Ofc LVL counts probably less in priests then in other classes but still counts alot.
    Now Flame :huh:

All level gives you is a little extra hp/ac and lvl 65/70 master skill, all the rest is based on skill and the way you play your character.

sophiem

all priest's are good just in diffrent ways.

Zparda

MorbitTwisted lol MYKO ftw ^^ slm Bijou xD

Yeah and Fluppy too oO

MuffinMan

Originally posted by Imhotep
    The__shadow (even if hes from ikea) :wub: him
    rofl

mason_cro

hm i think lvl makes a difference, espec with the skills, and ofc with ac / hp / resists or w/e, depending on ur build....i still think it's quite unfair to compare any lvl 60 or 62 char wit a lvl 70...i bet there's a buncha good rogues out there who COULD pwn the popular lvl 70s, but they are under-equiped, under-lvld, or / and don't have GMs for buddies
    flame on xD

everyone has the same opportunity to level, being low level is not an excuse, all it shows is a lack of dedication. Items, i can understand, but not level.

Volcanic

Default Re: Vote the best priest in Ares!!

Originally posted by ginyeng
    Just wondering.. who's the best priest in Ares?
    Pretty much any priest that can keep up with heals and cures.

The best preist on ares has left the building.(miss you bud :wub: )

Originally posted by 0000000
    everyone has the same opportunity to level, being low level is not an excuse, all it shows is a lack of dedication. Items, i can understand, but not level.
    Leveling sucks!

ALightInTheDarkness

Well, its kinda hard to be a best preist as long as you have decent gear and keep the troops alive along wit youself, and lots of ppl accomplish that.

So this is simply a topic of who your favorite preist ist really.

with bp it is another story.

-Zach

well simplistically speaking, yes a good priest just keeps the party alive. But a top priest does that little bit more: watching the fight not the party bar for heals, using fake debuffs before real debuffs (festo good at that), and timing debuffs as they see their melee approach the target instead of blinding debuffing with Z.

And also with high level priests comes more responsibility; if you are fullheal/torment build then you are single handedly controlling the party and you need good multitasking ability and potting skill, compared to normal debuffer.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast