Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 He tanks well (no surprise with his items) . rofl. he doesnt even have uniq ring. ...
Page: 20

dereque

Originally posted by 0000000
    He tanks well (no surprise with his items) .
    rofl. he doesnt even have uniq ring. he has just hp rings :lol:

PriesTesS

Originally posted by flamthrow
    not bad lemonador *:lol: *as for priests i would go for grid,pinkey,lotus,kim,priestess,morb,raine and hmm well others i cant rly tell cos i never pked with or against them but i guess they're good *:lol:
    :wub:

From Priests i've played with:
    Best duffer: ::Hunting:: (he owend at lvl 65 - but was great at 62 as well).
    Best full healer/torment: Grid
    Also, LeaveNoTrace is damn fast in curing, and given a cs, he's ownage.

Also Pfil owned on Xinny, agressive s.o.a.b.

I'm sure there's lots of good priests out there. We always talk bout the same people, coz we don't know most of the others, i guess. And if u play the game fair and honest, no e-baying, rols/roc's/IN/cs's ..... it's not that easy to come by.... at all. Items aren't everything, but they sure as hell help.

Solstice

Devilpriest was fucking horrible and one of the first gmduped itemed players on ares.

Originally posted by Solstice
    Devilpriest was fucking horrible and one of the first gmduped itemed players on ares.
    amen, if you will recall devilpriest and devil warrior were both active about 6 months ago?

Devilwarrior was a bought and renamed xuzoun I think, can't really remember. But that priest was a joke using massive in 1 v 1's with warriors.

Solstice

Way more than 6months, I haven't played for like a year and they were gone before then. Just remember they both came out of nowhere with glowy weapons long before they were the norm.

Oh and bragging about killing Magenta_the_Lion? She was in TOWN for a while and probably the worst priest I've ever seen. Worse than Pingon_20. Debuffer without malice on skillbar, nice.

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RoHKaN
    I'm the best priest on ares, duh! oO

And the worst is zero playing MementoMori x)
    lol best quote of zero playing Memento "Theres a heal that heals one person 10k?"
    XD[/b]
    lol funny yeah .......... :P

Way more than 6months, I haven't played for like a year and they were gone before then. *Just remember they both came out of nowhere with glowy weapons long before they were the norm.

Oh and bragging about killing Magenta_the_Lion? *She was in TOWN for a while and probably the worst priest I've ever seen. *Worse than Pingon_20. *Debuffer without malice on skillbar, nice.
    hmmm a year ago, you make me depressed for playing that long sols.

Anyway do you remember that lighting mage in town, the one you made me tell you if i hit him for more than 1500 because he was a cheap skate and never used ac scrolls haha.

DevilPriest and DevilWarrior were horrible, but apeared out of nowhere with full gear miragesword +8 raptor +8 etc etc, magenta wasn't that the priest with the +9 paper?

Solstice

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice
    Way more than 6months, I haven't played for like a year and they were gone before then. *Just remember they both came out of nowhere with glowy weapons long before they were the norm.

Oh and bragging about killing Magenta_the_Lion? *She was in TOWN for a while and probably the worst priest I've ever seen. *Worse than Pingon_20. *Debuffer without malice on skillbar, nice.
    hmmm a year ago, you make me depressed for playing that long sols.

Anyway do you remember that lighting mage in town, the one you made me tell you if i hit him for more than 1500 because he was a cheap skate and never used ac scrolls haha.

DevilPriest and DevilWarrior were horrible, but apeared out of nowhere with full gear miragesword +8 raptor +8 etc etc, magenta wasn't that the priest with the +9 paper?[/b]
    haha yeah the mage was SPIRITZ , and magenta i dunno what gear she had, i just recall her being such a horrible priest..another one of the early "out of nowhere" people.

Niro

haha yeah the mage was SPIRITZ , and magenta i dunno what gear she had, i just recall her being such a horrible priest..another one of the early "out of nowhere" people.
    sols was the worst mage only good for tping! his dmg was crap too! :P

lotusflower

first of all

who are u to judge which is best priest? did u guys play wiht all priest in ares? no so u cant tell shit about it

Priestess_pam, raine, forrazzi, etc ...., where all good in old days, they were lvl 65 had ubergear could take all karus / human side, nowadays things changed ppl have their lvls have good gear and where are pam , forazzi? i never see them any more ....

Of curs 0000000 etc tell pam is best etc... why cus they clanpriest, all ppl defend their clanpriest and preist they pk alot wiht... but dont tell they are best etc... maybe in your opinion...

Muslumgursex, he is a facking noob retard, give me your items gear and i would be immortal omg i dont get it u die from 1 melee...

Muslum always pks wiht 7 lvl 70 that only way he get np...

i think pam,forrazzi, raine, kimbada, gruber and etc and maybe meself are good why? good lvl good gear and good skills

we all know as tankpriest u need good gear... and at least lvl 65 otherwise u can be as good as u want u will die every time if u need to tank several ppl....

for me best pk is ::Priestess:: why cus she dont have fluppy gear... fluppy has gg-gear if u play this game a bit i think many ppl can do same as fluppy, no offense to fluppy of curs... i know she is damn good but look gear and lvl not that really hard also...

Lordness

Originally posted by lotusflower
    first of all *

who are u to judge which is best priest? did u guys play wiht all priest in ares? no so u cant tell shit about it

Priestess_pam, raine, forrazzi, etc ...., where all good in old days, they were lvl 65 had ubergear could take all karus / human side, nowadays things changed ppl have their lvls have good gear and where are pam , forazzi? i never see them any more .... *

Of curs 0000000 etc tell pam is best etc... why cus they clanpriest, all ppl defend their clanpriest and preist they pk alot wiht... but dont tell they are best etc... maybe in your opinion... *

Muslumgursex, he is a facking noob retard, give me your items gear and i would be immortal omg i dont get it u die from 1 melee... *

Muslum always pks wiht 7 lvl 70 that only way he get np... *

i think pam,forrazzi, raine, kimbada, gruber and etc and maybe meself are good why? good lvl good gear and good skills *

we all know as tankpriest u need good gear... and at least lvl 65 otherwise u can be as good as u want u will die every time if u need to tank several ppl....

for me best pk is ::Priestess:: why cus she dont have fluppy gear... fluppy has gg-gear if u play this game a bit i think many ppl can do same as fluppy, no offense to fluppy of curs... i know she is damn good but look gear and lvl not that really hard also...
    Everyone have different pk style, right we always pk with 70 lvl ppl, becouse mostly of us/friends got 70 lvl and whats wrong pking with ur team/friends? pff, trying to find another ways to flame, keep it on, it wont change the reality that u are a retarded fucking ego brain. Pls think a bit objective be4 write and after give ur comments.

lotusflower

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lotusflower
    first of all *

Priestess_pam, raine, forrazzi, etc ...., where all good in old days, they were lvl 65 had ubergear could take all karus / human side, nowadays things changed ppl have their lvls have good gear and where are pam , forazzi? i never see them any more .... *

Of curs 0000000 etc tell pam is best etc... why cus they clanpriest, all ppl defend their clanpriest and preist they pk alot wiht... but dont tell they are best etc... maybe in your opinion... *

Muslumgursex, he is a facking noob retard, give me your items gear and i would be immortal omg i dont get it u die from 1 melee... *

Muslum always pks wiht 7 lvl 70 that only way he get np... *

i think pam,forrazzi, raine, kimbada, gruber and etc and maybe meself are good why? good lvl good gear and good skills *

Everyone have different pk style, right we always pk with 70 lvl ppl, becouse mostly of us/friends got 70 lvl and whats wrong pking with ur team/friends? pff, trying to find another ways to flame, keep it on, it wont change the reality that u are a retarded fucking ego brain. Pls think a bit objective be4 write and after give ur comments.[/b]

babashopped lvl 70 ftw? and still we pwn u

I_Am_On_Ares

LOTUS MY FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERV UP FTW :lol: gogogoggooogogoo bach dropped rol gg :wub:

PriesTesS

Originally posted by Matt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Matt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice
    Devilwarrior was a bought and renamed xuzoun I think, can't really remember.[/b]

There was a warrior in IS once called Xuzoun and sold. Dunno what it was name changed to. But not the other way around.