Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PriesTesS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriesTesS)</div> Originally posted by Matt @ <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice Devilpriest was fucking horrible and one of the first ...
Page: 21

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by PriesTesS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PriesTesS)</div>
    Originally posted by Matt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice

Devilpriest was fucking horrible and one of the first gmduped itemed players on ares.

Devilwarrior was a bought and renamed xuzoun I think, can't really remember.

There was a warrior in IS once called Xuzoun and sold. Dunno what it was name changed to. But not the other way around.[/b]
    I remember him. First warrior on Ares to exceed 2k AP, everyone was taking about him. He disappeared long ago, always wondered which of the new warriors he is now. h43r:

Hashimi

Xuzoun is teh shit!! He was the nicest dude ever. He was in Illuminati until he quit the game and flowww went to beramus. But I heard he is coming back soon.

XuZouN were one of the top warrios on human side, he were the more stronger those days, i remember him luring harpies with IS and hes account went to the orc side.

Hashimi

Originally posted by Fluppy
    XuZouN were one of the top warrios on human side, he were the more stronger those days, i remember him luring harpies with IS and hes account went to the orc side.

I never talked to him when he was in IS. Yeah he was pure pwnage.

Medusa

isnt xuzoun caraedry? ...

Hashimi

Originally posted by Medusa
    isnt xuzoun caraedry? ...

Nah I don't think so and I surely don't hope so either. Heard to much shit about Cara to believe that he is Xuzoun!

IamTürk

ginyang I loved you avatar :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by Hashimi
    Xuzoun is teh shit!! He was the nicest dude ever. He was in Illuminati until he quit the game and flowww went to beramus. But I heard he is coming back soon.
    xuzoun is Xuzie from illuminati, and now he became a gay like gambit/pfil and illuminati used to be. you are really pro when u lure some1's TK, arent ya?

Hashimi

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hashimi
    xuzoun is Xuzie from illuminati, and now he became a gay like gambit/pfil and illuminati used to be. you are really pro when u lure some1's TK, arent ya?[/b]
    And u are?

ok guys XuZouN were DevilWarrior period =o

Volcanic

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hashimi
    xuzoun is Xuzie from illuminati, and now he became a gay like gambit/pfil and illuminati used to be. you are really pro when u lure some1's TK, arent ya?[/b]
    Yes i guess you are. Seeing that its no ones TK in particular. Im sorry, but i`ve yet to see Kailean`s Troll King. If i do, i`ll leave you a message, until then;

All your bosses r belong to me

I_Am_On_Ares

k ive been dying of curiosity long enough, in LOA ther is a clan called illuminati and ive seen many similarities on how they act in ko and loa. Are there any relations with these 2 clans? I asked the guild leader but he just ignores me.

back to topic, as i said before Priestess is the best priest :wub:

I am the best priest on Ares

End of discussion :lol:

Beoulve

YOUR MOM.

LOL BURN

Lemon

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    k ive been dying of curiosity long enough, in LOA ther is a clan called illuminati and ive seen many similarities on how they act in ko and loa. Are there any relations with these 2 clans? I asked the guild leader but he just ignores me. *

back to topic, as i said before Priestess is the best priest * :wub:
    Priestess rules :P

And no I don't think there are any ties.