Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 well simplistically speaking, yes a good priest just keeps the party alive. But a top priest ...
Page: 3

ALightInTheDarkness

Originally posted by 0000000
    well simplistically speaking, yes a good priest just keeps the party alive. But a top priest does that little bit more: watching the fight not the party bar for heals, using fake debuffs before real debuffs (festo good at that), and timing debuffs as they see their melee approach the target instead of blinding debuffing with Z. *

And also with high level priests comes more responsibility; if you are fullheal/torment build then you are single handedly controlling the party and you need good multitasking ability and potting skill, compared to normal debuffer.
    True, True. Though not as many ppl tend to think as complicated as you do. Though everthing you said was a fact.

lol, most buff preist just sit and town and leach np (though i do know a few that actually go into the field) =P

So i guess if u apply everything zero said, then you do have a harder choice of preist.

I think its much easy to find the preist that dont keep u alive, then finding the ones that do

-Zach

ginyeng

0000000 answer to my private message to you please

RingWraith

Raine :wub: :wub: , Memento, Forra & Holy_Gay

ur sig has the 2 best priests <_<

ginyeng

my sig ?

SiCoXiS

Originally posted by Festo
    pfftt level just makes it a bit easier ^_^
    thats not true <_< my friend devilpriest beat cooltang in 1v1 and he only was lvl 62 :lol:

FLUPPY FTW ^_^

Baboli

i think lovelygirl is the best.too strong with gel_pc_pc

Cathar, Wendigo, Grubaaaaaaaa FTW!!!

fodam-se seus baitolas eu quero e que vcs morram pras torres...(agora a propaganda :lol: )

we have a good pk video... :wub:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12437

wendigo

as 00 said, priests full heal / torment is very hard to play because u need to see all the action, control as god the mana pots, keep all hp full and torment everytime that u have a breath... this build is the best, but if a normal priest (full heal only or full duff only) is always the first target, a full healer/torment is the unique target because the enemy knows that this priest is controling the party...
    and the worst of everything... the party depends 100% of u, because they know that u will heal, cure, debuff and save their asses... heheheh...
    multitask is the key word for this post...
    i have good teachers and 1 day i'll be in this list... :P

Try pking like we used to about 4 different shields in your inventory. Decide what shield to use, switch during battles that was hardcore and fun

wendigo

i have only 2 shields to decide... and yes... this is really important...
    and i have defs spear, axe, arrow and 1 set that give me a lot more HP that i use against mages... switching all this items depending who i'm fighting and tanking... hardcore... and really fun...

No one thinks I was a good priest on pam?
    </3 cy

Hashimi

Originally posted by Eric
    No one thinks I was a good priest on pam? * *
    </3 cy

Yes Eric u pwn baba . Well Festo is a bad ass priest so is Hunting and Grid. Aliakmonas is good but babashoped so bad so no wonder.

BDragieta

The good lotusflower ::wub::

fluppy and solange for me :wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast