Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ehh hemmm. Are we forgetting someone? Hahaha. I think I vote myself for WORST priest on Ares. This one time ...
Page: 4

ehh hemmm. Are we forgetting someone? Hahaha. I think I vote myself for WORST priest on Ares. This one time I was healing an archer while he tanked trolls, and I fell asleep in my computer chair. I woke up 3 minutes later to a dead party. Then I /quit'ed the party and soloed. XD I also don't heal a lot of people. anyone who gives me "+++++++" or "buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuf" (especially after I already buffed them) just gets a blocked PM.

best priest i ever pked with morbid and forazzi no doubt they were both what i call lead priests and when they were together no party could beat us. As for human side there was a lot of good priets i would classify grid, jackalicious, pam all about the same

Lordness

MuslumGursex, melancholy (forrazzi), XXXGruberXXX, ::Wendigo:: my favourite int priests and Fluppy best bp forever.

Medusa

MuslumGursex is a joke , dont compare that duper to the good priests

heres my list in no particular order:

priestess_pam
    grid
    wendigo
    festo
    morbidly
    fluppy ( sucked as int but good bp )
    melancholy

and..

me :wub: lol jk

wendigo

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm not that good... :S

have a lot to learn

but thx

Marl0_on

land [ but he must up to 70 ]

Lordness

Originally posted by Medusa
    lol medusa. I learnt that how to make a ridiculous sentence for example this. Choose just way to just shut up if u dont have evidence about any1 duping/cheating etc.. Just go make a pk party with muslumgursex, then decide to he's good or not. Can u cure ppl when u tanking 234234 ppl or ress 4 stone ur mage at combat time? According to me a priest who can do all that = good priest. The priests that I mentioned muslumgursex, wendigo, gruber etc do all their jobs (healing/cure/ress) at time, well, so they are good priests.

gtaguy

GTAGUY is best priest on ares

did you know he has a longsword +5/7 health bonus?

HamsterLikeWhoa

GTAGUY is the best ever.. u wil duf and let u die... its a amazing concept ... wow that sucked. meh their duffed

Cryptology

I'm pretty sure StonewhorE and the gtaguy are the best priests.

Medusa

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa
    lol medusa. I learnt that how to make a ridiculous sentence for example this. Choose just way to just shut up if u dont have evidence about any1 duping/cheating etc.. Just go make a pk party with muslumgursex, then decide to he's good or not. Can u cure ppl when u tanking 234234 ppl or ress 4 stone ur mage at combat time? According to me a priest who can do all that = good priest. The priests that I mentioned muslumgursex, wendigo, gruber etc do all their jobs (healing/cure/ress) at time, well, so they are good priests.[/b]
    actually i can do all that and i dont need to be compared to ur duper clan leader ok ? , my best char has been a lvl 63 priest and i could tank even better than some of lvl 65+ priests so dont come try to teach me how to play a priest

and im sure everyone here would agree with me that muslumgursex is a duper kthxbb

SexyJesse

muslumgurusex and lordness vs undivine and me
    undivine at lvl63 and muslum and lvl70 but undivine would still do beter
    i had no uniques when i was lvl62 and undivine kept me alive when i tanked so many humans :P

visi

I was voted #1 2 years ago. ^_^

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa
    lol medusa. I learnt that how to make a ridiculous sentence for example this. Choose just way to just shut up if u dont have evidence about any1 duping/cheating etc.. Just go make a pk party with muslumgursex, then decide to he's good or not. Can u cure ppl when u tanking 234234 ppl or ress 4 stone ur mage at combat time? According to me a priest who can do all that = good priest. The priests that I mentioned muslumgursex, wendigo, gruber etc do all their jobs (healing/cure/ress) at time, well, so they are good priests.[/b]
    well i cant say if he's a good priest or not but one thing i can say: He is a dupper

btw i bought a roc from him and lost it in 1 week, than i started to talk with ppl that know him (including ppl that know him in rl) and every1 sayd "he's a dupper" "he duppes and sell itens to get igc and he sell it for USD"

whatever u say defending this guy ill not consider couse im pretty sure he's a dupper.

Btw my priest list (doesnt metter who is the number 1 or 5)

Gruber
    Memento
    Pam
    Wendigo
    Morbid

SexyJesse

Julio is rite :P

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast