Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahah pwned...
Page: 5

Medusa

hahah pwned

Lordness

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Lordness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa

MuslumGursex is a joke , dont compare that duper to the good priests

lol medusa. I learnt that how to make a ridiculous sentence for example this. Choose just way to just shut up if u dont have evidence about any1 duping/cheating etc.. Just go make a pk party with muslumgursex, then decide to he's good or not. Can u cure ppl when u tanking 234234 ppl or ress 4 stone ur mage at combat time? According to me a priest who can do all that = good priest. The priests that I mentioned muslumgursex, wendigo, gruber etc do all their jobs (healing/cure/ress) at time, well, so they are good priests.
    well i cant say if he's a good priest or not but one thing i can say: He is a dupper

btw i bought a roc from him and lost it in 1 week, than i started to talk with ppl that know him (including ppl that know him in rl) and every1 sayd "he's a dupper" "he duppes and sell itens to get igc and he sell it for USD"

whatever u say defending this guy ill not consider couse im pretty sure he's a dupper.

Btw my priest list (doesnt metter who is the number 1 or 5)

Gruber
    Memento
    Pam
    Wendigo
    Morbid[/b]
    You think wrong. Im sad about your Roc. But this is just k2's fault. Moradon is seller/trader/buyers place. Hes got his items by buying/selling. Probably he s sold you a roc that bought from another player. So who's fault is that? Explain this. You lost ur Roc, I lost my iron neckles that bought from another player.

So some babashoppers that buys items via USD, dont know how to earn money or get items in moradon by selling/buying. You must waste big part of your time like lvling to 70.

Lordness

Originally posted by SexyJesse
    muslumgurusex and lordness vs undivine and me *
    undivine at lvl63 and muslum and lvl70 but undivine would still do beter * *
    i had no uniques when i was lvl62 and undivine kept me alive when i tanked so many humans :P
    Well, a comment from a most known glitcher

Medusa

lol u call him glitcher haha ive played with him for so long time and havent seen him glitching not even once , without proof ur nothing... u asked me for proof and the proof is that other people have been affected by muslums duped items .. if u dont have proof then u need to shut it

FrEaK

I <3 Land :wub:

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Medusa

MuslumGursex is a joke , dont compare that duper to the good priests

lol medusa. I learnt that how to make a ridiculous sentence for example this. Choose just way to just shut up if u dont have evidence about any1 duping/cheating etc.. Just go make a pk party with muslumgursex, then decide to he's good or not. Can u cure ppl when u tanking 234234 ppl or ress 4 stone ur mage at combat time? According to me a priest who can do all that = good priest. The priests that I mentioned muslumgursex, wendigo, gruber etc do all their jobs (healing/cure/ress) at time, well, so they are good priests.
    well i cant say if he's a good priest or not but one thing i can say: He is a dupper

btw i bought a roc from him and lost it in 1 week, than i started to talk with ppl that know him (including ppl that know him in rl) and every1 sayd "he's a dupper" "he duppes and sell itens to get igc and he sell it for USD"

whatever u say defending this guy ill not consider couse im pretty sure he's a dupper.

Btw my priest list (doesnt metter who is the number 1 or 5)

Gruber
    Memento
    Pam
    Wendigo
    Morbid[/b]
    You think wrong. Im sad about your Roc. But this is just k2's fault. Moradon is seller/trader/buyers place. Hes got his items by buying/selling. Probably he s sold you a roc that bought from another player. So who's fault is that? Explain this. You lost ur Roc, I lost my iron neckles that bought from another player.

So some babashoppers that buys items via USD, dont know how to earn money or get items in moradon by selling/buying. You must waste big part of your time like lvling to 70.[/b][/quote]

well, muslun knows how to get money, dupping things and selling for ppl that hunt bosses everyday and sell that itens to get money.

btw im not the only guy saying this, i know lots of ppl who think like me. And u r the only guy defending him, btw thats my point, i dont wanna fight or stay here for hours flaming and bla bla bla, for me and for 90% of players that know him he's just another dupper.

Lordness

kk you are always right :/ I think medusa, jesse, juliobr from brazil or real life buddys so thats explains why they are defending each other I ve ever heard anyone without juliobr and his friends that he's a duper lol. So what a reason to accusing muslumgursex as a duper? buying a roc from him and got wiped ask someone, they tell yeh hes duper. I just told you the roc he has sold, bought from another player, its enough explanitaon to show just k2's fault. Pls cry k2 to fuck up the dupe bug. Also my iron neckles wiped becouse of noob k2.

Medusa

no , your iron neck got wiped cause u bougt from a duper

and what the hell lol , i dont know any of them in real life :P , jesse is from united states.. im from central america and julio is from brazil .. gg

Lordness

Originally posted by JulioBR
    well, muslun knows how to get money, dupping things and selling for ppl that hunt bosses everyday and sell that itens to get money.

btw im not the only guy saying this, i know lots of ppl who think like me. And u r the only guy defending him, btw thats my point, i dont wanna fight or stay here for hours flaming and bla bla bla, for me and for 90% of players that know him he's just another dupper.
    You must know all fucking dupers using noob chars to sell/trade items. Im of course defending him becouse know him from real life. He's fault was hardcore selling/trading etc... but dupe's k2's fault. Some noobs keeping pming me how you get shards how you get shells, then fuck this game, having good gears reason to be accused by noobs. btw also some1 mentions about me duper, but never. To get lvl or items, you must waste your big part of time.

And I see this in this fucking game that getting more lvl and items = getting more friend and enemys/enviers.

bb.

Lordness

Originally posted by Medusa
    no , your iron neck got wiped cause u bougt from a duper

and what the hell lol , i dont know any of them in real life :P , jesse is from united states.. im from central america and julio is from brazil .. gg
    Ingame friends oke?

JulioBR

well doesn't metter if im friend of this guys (i know only jesse old clannie from sacred) the point is, he's a dupper and every1 knows that. U will not change my mind. Ask respected players, u still alone here.

buddhasdream

Forrazzi (aka Melancholy aka Ghey man) best priest i've ever played with, best duo partner, great reflexes for cures and heals excellent timing for duffs and great tanker (ofc be4 he was stripped by a "hacker" *cough* greeks *cough* ).

Holy_Sexy almost same skills than forra and great duo partner. Only bad thing abt him is that when we were pking he used to put some really gay barbie songs =<.

Morbiee (EXTREME TANKING PLZ) u can't die when ur partying with her.

And DoomWarlock, he is getting really good as a duo partner he just needs more lvl and better itms.

Hýmmmmmmmmmm thats all.

SiCoXiS

GLICTH FTW

mason_cro

back ontopic
    Try pking like we used to about 4 different shields in your inventory. Decide what shield to use, switch during battles that was hardcore and fun
    wow i thought this is normal ? i mean, anyone and everyone who can't afford an CS ( pick me pick me ) has to have spear def, and nowadays there's a buncha warryons runnin with gigas givin too much dmg, so u gotta get axe/club/sword def sword,etc etc...i carry 3 of those around, my DOL, 32 DD and 40 SD shield, can't seem to find the friggin axe one
    but yeah switchin shields is fun

Lordness you want proof that Muslem duped? I can pull up my old msn logs with k2 and show you if you want, same with AresMajere

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast