Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Festo Lordness you want proof that Muslem duped? I can pull up my old msn logs with ...
Page: 6

JulioBR

Originally posted by Festo
    Lordness you want proof that Muslem duped? I can pull up my old msn logs with k2 and show you if you want, same with AresMajere

where are you lordness? I really want to make it clr becouse it makes me really mad. A cheater level 70 (maybe leeching macro party?) running free around cz with nice items, legit items that he bought with money that he made dupping shit.

And he tryed to buy from me a CE, lol how funny is this.

Niro

my fav priests are kinkeh and raine tho i miss the old festo hiding behind trees using someone as bait.
    Then try to gank me wasn't payn00 bait? :P

Lordness

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo
    Lordness you want proof that Muslem duped? I can pull up my old msn logs with k2 and show you if you want, same with AresMajere

where are you lordness? I really want to make it clr becouse it makes me really mad. A cheater level 70 (maybe leeching macro party?) running free around cz with nice items, legit items that he bought with money that he made dupping shit.

And he tryed to buy from me a CE, lol how funny is this.[/b]
    Lol macro party? Remember you sometimes that you exped with us at Cz trolls.

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    Originally posted by JulioBR@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Festo

Lol macro party? Remember you sometimes that you exped with us at Cz trolls.[/b]
    i never play in party with this guy "muslumgursex" dont lie.

[size=18]Btw he's a dupper or not?

Lordness

Originally posted by Festo
    Himm, sounds bad. Festo, old hatred member? Explain that how salazarslyterin (rogue/archer) got 4.3k hp (VT'd him). Yeh, also Im lvl 70, 3770hp (2x Eme, 2x Rol, Wp, Ib). This mean hes hardcore babashopper with + uniques, why not report him to k2? I ve a SS about petern0rth spamming lvl 66 rogue good geared (dual rol, dual re, ib, ep) about 400-500 damage and when hes got VT'd beep, he's 7.1k hp and hes fp/glave warrior T_T, from old hatred. New noxious. Ok first start reporting them pls.

And Pm the logs me, I wanna to see that..

Lordness

[quote]

Lol macro party? Remember you sometimes that you exped with us at Cz trolls.
    i never play in party with this guy "muslumgursex" dont lie.

[size=18]Btw he's a dupper or not?

I dont need lie, dont cry pls

JulioBR

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    Lordness you want proof that Muslem duped? I can pull up my old msn logs with k2 and show you if you want, same with AresMajere[/b]
    Originally posted by JulioBR@
    Btw he's a dupper or not?
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness

I dont need lie, dont cry pls
    So? where's the aswer? im still waiting for that, but remember lordness: u dont lie

Tell me, he\'s a dupper or not?

Your changing the subject

btw niro it was garoof who was bait ^_^

Lordness

ZzZ thats going complicated, Im waiting festo's pm about logs.

Ive got an interview in 30 mins soon as i get back ill go thru my logs

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness
    ZzZ thats going complicated, Im waiting festo's pm about logs.
    And im waiting for a aswer from you...btw its 5am here ill sleep, hope u stop changing the subject about muslumgursex.

Lordness

pff Im not changing subject, I ve replied festo not you , You dont make comments, just crying. I told that, the roc you crying about bought from muslum is a bought item from another player, enough? Also hes paid cheaper, sold more expensive.

farhad

nabiki best priest so far

peter north rocks

Lordness

Originally posted by NYchris
    peter north rocks
    haha :lol:

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast