Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Vote the best priest in Ares!!

This is a discussion on Vote the best priest in Ares!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Volcanic, if u stay in maradon 8-10h in a day and not to have stupid brain. u can do it ...
Page: 9

MuslumGursex

Volcanic, if u stay in maradon 8-10h in a day and not to have stupid brain. u can do it all. Lordness has never been banned. Just one time muted coz flooding "OPEN Lunar GATE" by blackwinds.

JulioBR

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MuslumGursex
    All ppl think Muslum is duper. Look *
    4 players r playing with Muslum. It s online nearly 20/24 hours. *Muslum is pking about 4-5 h, staying in moradon about 3-4h, lvling (before 70) about 10h for a day. Im making all my item in moradon . Not buying from e-bay, from babashoppers, from friends. Some ppl r crying coz they dont understand how i make item. All my items r from moradon . So i lost lots of item from moradon , my friends lost, some ppl who i gave item lost. I didng cry ever like u. Still staying in moradon . *Its not my fault to lost item, no one can learn if item is dupe or not. everyone knows that k2 sux about dupe and macro. All ppl r saying something about me but dont have any evidence coz im really not doing that shits. Im making all my items in moradon !

MY ITEM'S HISTORY
    My Iron Necklace, ROCs, WEs: bought from a person who left game. i Bought it cheap. *15gb in, 20gb dual ROC, 15gb dual WE(~4 month ago)
    My Shells 8: a person who i invited my clan. sold me cheap. each part 10-15 gb (~1 month ago)
    My Iron Belt: Bought 30gb in moradon (~4 month ago)
    My Iron Impact: Bought from a person who dont know II +8 real price (~5 month ago)
    bla bla bla.. can give more example. dont forget this. I m not duper. I m MORADON PROOF. Not like u, buying by USD, babashoppers, dupers.

I explained how i get my items. Time to answer fckuing ppl who hate me, swearing to my GOD, Allah. Talking from their ass.
    1-0000000, noob person, playing good but earned 1 million over np when there was 2-3 70 ppl on ares by killing noob persons and going xp spots. Now there is over 100+ 70 player. Cant doing anything like old days. Saying me i killed muslum with one attacker and debuffer. ahahah is it possible? i have 6k+ hp, 45DD. 3800 HP with parasited. So funny.
    3-JulioBR : The Most crying person on Ares. Alyaws says muslum gived to me dupe ROC. I told u that i am merchant (buying cheap, selling expensive ). cant know if item is dupe or not. So dont cry any more. Haaha julio, who shouting "offline sik beni (offline, fuck me)". NOOB gay
    2-Pwnage and others. alyaws says muslum is using macro. where is the video or SS? where?

FINALLY, im still there, still pking, still making money in moradon . I told u how i making money, making item. If u dont still belive, dont buy item from me. Im not noob that selling dupe item from my real char. * :angry: thats that
    You`re on crack if you think people are gonna believe you

And seriously, where did you get all the money to pay for it too? I never knew Dark Mares paid so well. Atleast 130 GB and thats not including the Iron Impact(not exactly legitimate either,i never saw you in temple). Duped blue boxes?? Duped GB?? Flea bay`d?? We`d all love to hear how to become so rich.[/b]

Well here's another respected player talking.

So 00, festo, me, jesse, krakatoa, pwnagefactor r wrong and u r the correct player here? Fuking idiot with who u think ur talking? Ur just another turk kid ...

Reply to my comment then Muslum

Lordness

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lordness
    These ppl dont need explanitaon muslum They r just trying to find to way that how to flaming ppl that better than them < So, ignore them. I see on this forum that flaming another1s ppl always zero, rw (becouse of festo behind them :/), Well, Go ares sellers side and find that RW selling We+2. Himm. And zero, can you USD payer tell me that, you made your shell/chitin parts and shard by hunting mobs and upgrading them to +8 ? hehe, or selling/buying? Moradon is the key to get rich by selling/buying. You usd payers cant realize that, its natural. *

JulioBRi I know you hate muslumgursex as individual, but you trying to make it a general problem. The general problem is k2, dont cry here, go k2 and tell them "sikin beni k2"
    Keep protecting him, he's ur item maker, to make +8 things he just need +1 shit u know that, fuking duppers , but festo got logs that prove he's a dupper.

Anyway i dont flame k2 becouse k2 never made nothing to me, all problems that i had, got solved. So duper's are K2 fault? u must be kidding.[/b]
    Sie

JulioBR

Originally posted by Festo
    Reply to my comment then Muslum

Lordness

Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.

Lordness

Originally posted by Lordness
    Haha also Illuminati (krakatoa) hate us, becouse of we r ally with lastalliance and hade taken their castle ^^ stop flaming pls you brazil boy, I see you are just a racist, on your comments.
    And other ppl that flaming us are the guys mention about Turks as fucking Turks. I ignore racist ppl's comments.

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness
    Racist? wtf r u saying? again trying to change the subject? u know im not flaming turkish ppl im flaming turkish kids like u and ur sexpartner muslum.

Btw if illuminati hate u or not its not the question, the question is, Muslumgursex's dupper?

0wnoR

"dupers vs babashoppers"

Lordness

Originally posted by JulioBR

So 00, festo, me, jesse, krakatoa, pwnagefactor r wrong and u r the correct player here? *Fuking idiot with who u think ur talking? Ur just another turk kid ...
    Hell yeah!! Respected, sure ! hahah, jesse (glitcher), krakatoa (CSW buggers with clan, but almost they lost the castle), RW (we+2 seller at ares sellers forum).

Respect them ok. :lol:

Marl0_on

Originally posted by 0wnoR
    "dupers vs babashoppers"
    +1 :wub:

JulioBR

Originally posted by Lordness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lordness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR

So 00, festo, me, jesse, krakatoa, pwnagefactor r wrong and u r the correct player here? *Fuking idiot with who u think ur talking? Ur just another turk kid ...
    Hell yeah!! Respected, sure ! hahah, jesse (glitcher), krakatoa (CSW buggers with clan, but almost they lost the castle), RW (we+2 seller at ares sellers forum).

Respect them ok. :lol:[/b]
    too much bla bla bla and no aswer, r u afraid of something?

flamthrow

Lmao first of all muslum sucks and prolly dupes aswell, second csw bugging of illu? And o yea lost the castle to whom? Grades got bugged and we couldnt enter the map but hmmm lastalliance could? Strange isnt it? lol...

Lordness

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Lordness@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JulioBR

Respect them ok. :lol:
    too much bla bla bla and no aswer, r u afraid of something?[/b]
    Muslumgursex isnt a duper, show me proof without giving ass to festo

Marl0_on

Originally posted by flamthrow
    Lmao first of all muslum sucks and prolly dupes aswell, second csw bugging of illu? And o yea lost the castle to whom? Grades got bugged and we couldnt enter the map but hmmm lastalliance could? Strange isnt it? lol...
    just kelly was playing with his mage when clans bugged.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast