vote coldre3venge

This is a discussion on vote coldre3venge within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; alot of ppl say english king like presaident talk a good one till there king an will be only for ...
Page: 1

esm1234

alot of ppl say english king like presaident talk a good one till there king an will be only for there clan
    devilrouge nothin against u i kno some of ur clan memebers but u guys r for infinity only
    ull only be for ur clan ull make xp events wen ur clan needs not wen its neeeded for all but if
    u win hopefully ull work for all not just ur clan VOTE COLDREVENGE TURK WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH AN FAIR TO ALL
    COLDREVENGE/COLDBLUE GOGOGO COLD FAMILY

abstraktzor

oke

mammlea2

server?

esm1234

ares

Last time I looked the last english speaking king on elmorad was Me. And I don't remember doing that.

I believe the track record for turkish kings as apposed to english kings being corrupt is what, 1000 to 1 ?

FlippinSweeT

since near every member of ringwraith has either a +3 unique and/or atleast 1 piece of +9 on them i'll be sure to vote for someone who i can trust a little more and that i know is 100% legit. k thx bye