Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

quest items

This is a discussion on quest items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i think k2 should allow us a way to retrieve them , for example let the quest be re-do-able so ...
Page: 1

Banned

i think k2 should allow us a way to retrieve them , for example let the quest be re-do-able so that if we accidently delete them or get hacked and sum fucker deletes them we should be able to get them back as they are a integred part of this game. I dont know if k2 has addressed this matter but i think its a valuable question " why cant we have them back ? " as i said i dont really think there will be a person who rather just lose them then get them back , also maybe we can do the quest for them and they can be automaticly sealed and be unsealable , not looking for sypathy here only others views on this topic if you wanna flame please dont waste my time reading your post only veiws on this subject are welcomed thanks all :P

Banned

i agree with you, so i can delete them and have again a full inventory free

CuriositY

I think its a nice idea cause a lot buy account and you can't store them so as soon as you have better item , You can delete them but.. When you buy the account nacked you don't have anything to back up cause the guys done the quest jewel.

So great idea..

Arthurios

go buy magic bag and put them in it but its a good idea though but k2 wont do this.

Banned

go buy magic bag and put them in it but its a good idea though but k2 wont do this.[/b]
    magic bag only solves 1 problem but creates 2 so im not sure most will go for it seeing as many still purchase bronze premmy or none at all lol

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

somehow someone will manage to counpound them...somehow...

i asked k2 a while back to re-enable to me the quest jewels, they didnt do it

but if they manage to secure them, i agree with the idea B)

yea my old warrior didnt have them when i got him, and it would have been a big help to get the quest jewlery on that character

so it would be real nice to have that quest when or if you lose them

ArminVanBuuren

or at least being able to store them, even if not repeatable, they should allow it...quest chitins can be stored, even quest green armor can be stored, why can't the jewels be stored too? Even if not tradable or compoundable we should be able to keep'em outside our inventory.

Banned

Ya Better make it storable

Banned

i think they should make them unable to delete them that would help a bunch

but turks would probably find a way to abuse the bug, and make +5 quest uniques

or people would be using them on lvl 1 accounts ot lvl up, if you could store them. although it would be nice to just get them all and store them for when you need them. but as everyone said turks ( its alwasy the turks...who else have time to look fro bugs all day) will bug them in some way.

It's a nice idea, there good jewels for people who cant afford more. However i think if k2 decided to implement something so you could get them again they'd probably try and charge you usd or make you buy with g1 credits. money money money is all k2 think about

+ storing them would mean lower lvls could use them unless they change the item completely and give them a lvl requirement.

DeathInTheNight

i agree with you, so i can delete them and have again a full inventory free[/b]

Put them away in your inn.

Banned Senior Member

That is really great i bought a warrior before he deleted all the Quest accesories, so i had no accesories to start of with and quest accesories are not that bad either , great idea m8 :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast