Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vote Drag0nSan!

This is a discussion on Vote Drag0nSan! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; **ARES Best warrior on karus side, from one of the best clans. He is no turk, and for sure will ...
Page: 1

sime217

**ARES
    Best warrior on karus side, from one of the best clans. He is no turk, and for sure will not misuse his rights as king. Believe me, EXP is one of our main priorities as a clan and events are what we will hold. It's time for a change! Vote Drag0nSan, from DSC

drag0nsan = obama, ftw.

PaPaSmurF

**ARES
    Best warrior on karus side, from one of the best clans. He is no turk, and for sure will not misuse his rights as king. Believe me, EXP is one of our main priorities as a clan and events are what we will hold. It's time for a change! Vote Drag0nSan, from DSC

drag0nsan = obama, ftw.[/b]
    Lol, best warrior on karus side? Not even close.

By the way, I like the Obama refrence, /joke?

sime217

may not be the best equipped, but what he will do with his title will make him by far, the best.

**ARES

drag0nsan = obama, ftw.[/b]

and what about all the players that are lvl 80? what about people like us? exp event do nothing for me.

Gaby159

and what about all the players that are lvl 80? what about people like us? exp event do nothing for me.[/b]
    Wait lvl cap 90

Banned

Uhhh.. Mentin has been paying people all day.
    Probably death angel will be king or what ever.

F9 has a better chance to get king. Sorry. :wacko:

sime217

Bro, the majority of players are not lvl 80 like yourself, there are very few in this game.. Try not to be so self-centered. At least Drags wont be handing out all the money to clannies, he will be using them in an effective manner that satisfies the majority of the players.
    i asked for your support and not your criticisms.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

are u sure? u know how many ppl are lvl 80 in ares ? B)

i would say... a lot by now B)

but im wondering too, what would happen with 80/59 dcz chars ? B)

CALAdmin

just like Obama, you promise nothing "he will be using them in an effective manner that satisfies the majority of the players." very vague statement, shows nothing about what he will do. What we should all take from this is: Dont vote for negros.

xxladyomegaxx

I like dragonsan and always been nice to me. I've got a lil orcie that's still around. I'll vote for him. OOthesilkyOO has voted for one of the few left on orc side nice , strong, honest players in ares. Best of luck Dragon

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

BB My Loving Voters XD
    It doesn't matter anyway...
    Reason to why I didn't post on KO4Life to get some support on Kingship is because I know 99.9% none of us English speaking nominee's will win.
    OSMANL1 owns the throne, period.
    It's not the spirit, but it's true
    Anyway, good night.
    P.S. - +1 @ Vandy ^_^
    EDIT: Oh and this post belongs in "In-Game Requests" h34r:

sime217

ya, you're right turks gonna take it all the way.. i dont know why i bothered.
    if i didnt have drags (clanny) as a nominee, i'd vote for you all the way blackbreed.
    next time we should all just advertise for one English speaking king, OR remove every turk clan from top 10 :P

Banned

ya, you're right turks gonna take it all the way.. i dont know why i bothered.
    if i didnt have drags (clanny) as a nominee, i'd vote for you all the way blackbreed.
    next time we should all just advertise for one English speaking king, OR remove every turk clan from top 10 :P[/b]
    I didn't see 1 person advertising for dragon.

iiason

GL BEATING THE TURKS.

doubt it'll happen.

but GL

DeathInTheNight

may not be the best equipped, but what he will do with his title will make him by far, the best.[/b]

Lol you think he will have shit gear if he does get the crown. How many kings do you see with noob gear, and how many seem to all of a sudden magically aquire +8/9's and +2/3 jewels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast