Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vote Drag0nSan!

This is a discussion on Vote Drag0nSan! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dragon is a good guy. So is Duran. F9 is our candidate. Too bad we can not combine our forces ...
Page: 2

Dragon is a good guy. So is Duran. F9 is our candidate. Too bad we can not combine our forces to get the Kingship,

Dragon is a good guy. So is Duran. F9 is our candidate. Too bad we can not combine our forces to get the Kingship,[/b]
    We are lol, I just don't think Sime realized DSC is supporting F9 to get king. We had to pick someone for our nomination, and everyone told me to nominate Dragonsan so I did. Although we would love to have a king in DSC we realize to get a english speaking king our best bet is F9 this month.

KillKnight

Angry

Sure no more turks for king ^^

Dragon is a good guy. So is Duran. F9 is our candidate. Too bad we can not combine our forces to get the Kingship,[/b]

very good warman very good. I have been making good friends with (the orc turk clans that own cafe's) ^if you know what i mean^..

f9 devil is very well known. dragon is very good guy but dont think he can pull the votes...

HOW can a minority win when it comes down to it???

so whats the plan for next month? everyone top clan go solo and never get a king that we want? or come together?

Banned

how do u get elected ? never really payed much attention to king/voting

sime217

we should all come together next month and vote for f9 say, then the month after switch it up and vote for another english clan's king, like lamigra and so on

Banned

what we should do is make a election section because this is clustering up the general chat :\

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12