Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

vote epsi :)

This is a discussion on vote epsi :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by one_way got my vote but no exp events in the first 3 days if u win i ...
Page: 2

Kik0

Originally posted by one_way
    got my vote but no exp events in the first 3 days if u win i never vote for u again and for dear GOD no 10% one
    Like that's gonna happen after Jade's raped the treasury senseless with "gyfts"

Banned Senior Member

Gogogogoogo Cara ^^

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Lemon
    Well you all vote for different people and all the tards who dont understand the meaning of kingship will vote jadereal and she will be queen again. Epsi would be a good king though. Robin, you however are just a tard.
    and im a tard why :wub: explain plx just cuz i said who im voting for and im guessing ur voting for krakatoa cuz hes in ur clan -_- same with me and cuz jeff is a good friend of mine and also cuz i know he would make a good king cuz that guy is a fuking zombie he never goes to sleep :P

your motives are good robin, but we both know that jeff hardly ever plays KO and i dont think he will be a great king, like eric was. I think the King should be active on that server and interested in holding many XP events every week.

I dont play much on ares nowadays but i think the english speaking clans need to start working together to get a King. You are just taking votes away from each other and you will always lose to the turk vote, and every turk king will just give money to friends. Maybe make deals to nominate 1 common candidate in return for a large share of King fund, similar to CSW alliances.

HsK

Originally posted by 0000000
    your motives are good robin, but we both know that jeff hardly ever plays KO and i dont think he will be a great king, like eric was. I think the King should be active on that server and interested in holding many XP events every week. *

I dont play much on ares nowadays but i think the english speaking clans need to start working together to get a King. You are just taking votes away from each other and you will always lose to the turk vote, and every turk king will just give money to friends. Maybe make deals to nominate 1 common candidate in return for a large share of King fund, similar to CSW alliances.
    +1000000000000000000000

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    your motives are good robin, but we both know that jeff hardly ever plays KO and i dont think he will be a great king, like eric was. I think the King should be active on that server and interested in holding many XP events every week. *

thats a good idea :/ but see the thing is all of us right now dont completely agree hehe ares is very fucked up right now :/ and jeff does come on and we didnt expect him to win anyways hehe but jeff dont come on Moiraine all the time lol we pk most of the time we are on so hes most likely than not logging enigomentoya :/ cuz we dont got many priests and plus we got kinkeh :P im guessing if jeff was king he would have events every week and cuz hes up every nite until never cuz hes a zombie he would be able to run events during any1s playing time and i guaruntee it would interest him in ko again and if u want an extremely active player on ko from that clan ask jeff to nominate me hehehe

and about the tard thing freezer i didnt join l2evolution becuz i wanted to be close to ppl like alex matt raine and cyrus i joined revolution cuz im friends with many of the old subclan members like lord_dant3,zerixar, mattster, and kara_hunter so u keep ur flaming tongue inside that mouth u might burn sum1 and why would i join jeffs clan to be near zero and f9 they arent even in our clan u fucktard

ok im done with my flaming bit hehe

oops edit i gotta add sumthing in

freezer if i joined revolution to be near zero and f9 im guessing u joined Illuminati to get gear and money from them off the siege war cash? so dont give me lip i should have known this was gonna happen hehe every1s first reaction is gonna be that :P

ShadowBane

Nevermind Jade_Real still the queen...even if i stopped KO for GW,really wanted Epsi to be King,im on his great french forum and his one good Moderator lol

Yun_Yuuzhan

Kings, pff. The true kings of Ares are so because of common consensus, not a hard-numbers vote. Fuck the king system.

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    freezer if i joined revolution to be near zero and f9 im guessing u joined Illuminati to get gear and money from them off the siege war cash? so dont give me lip i should have known this was gonna happen hehe every1s first reaction is gonna be that :P
    ouch. . lol Lemon you get your glass belt yet? that IS why you left Refugee when Hunting asked for his back, right? :wub:

so the Quinship continues? oh well, I like Jeff and all, but maybe its a good thing he didnt win. . .another emo episode while being king would suck for el morad.

susGe

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    ouch. . lol Lemon you get your glass belt yet? that IS why you left Refugee when Hunting asked for his back, right? :wub:

so the Quinship continues? oh well, I like Jeff and all, but maybe its a good thing he didnt win. . .another emo episode while being king would suck for el morad.[/b]
    jeff was auto nominated not like he went out of his way to get it. I figured JadeReal would get it seeing as thecaredry had split votes because he was nominated twice. The other ppl on the list really didnt have much of a chance.

Lemon

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley

so the Quinship continues? oh well, I like Jeff and all, but maybe its a good thing he didnt win. . .another emo episode while being king would suck for el morad.[/b]
    No, I complained about loosing that glass belt once on the forums however I joined refugee for the second time to spend time with some people who I had grown to respect and I wanted to play with. I never intended to stay in Refugee, I was spending most of my time on the Illu vent well before I lost the belt so don't add 2 and 2 together to get 7. Just because I lost a belt and quit a clan to join another in the same week does not make the 2 events connected.

On the kingship, If the Aries elmoridians that didn't want Jade all voted for 1 candidate that would be a good choice then we will have her or one of her cronies again and again just constantly feeding money into her own pocket.

I is smart,. . i know 2+2=4 (4 being your reasoning, on our forums at least. . why you were leaving our clan)

If I rember correctly your post said something to the effect that you were leaving because you were low on the totum pole again regarding drops, especially a glass belt. . .blah blah...

so basically if the events werent connected before, you connected them w/ the post. . .i dont care, it's ancient history. . but dont accuse me of substandard mathematical skillz, son. ^_^

Lemon

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    I is smart,. . i know 2+2=4 (4 being your reasoning, on our forums at least. . why you were leaving our clan) *

If I rember correctly your post said something to the effect that you were leaving because you were low on the totum pole again regarding drops, especially a glass belt. . .blah blah... *

so basically if the events werent connected before, you connected them w/ the post. . .i dont care, it's ancient history. . but dont accuse me of substandard mathematical skillz, son. ^_^
    If I remember correctly I said I was leaving to go join priestess in Illuminati but hey... bringing things up to cause problems when it was infact ancient history... well I guess thats what friend are for.

:huh: you're not remembering correctly, and I was just busting your ballz. . .but since you're essentially denouncing a friendship. . .well all i have to say is trolling our humble forums (Refugee's i mean) doesnt constitute friendship IMO.

Lemon

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    :huh: you're not remembering correctly, and I was just busting your ballz. . .but since you're essentially denouncing a friendship. . .well all i have to say is trolling our humble forums (Refugee's i mean) doesnt constitute friendship IMO.
    Ball busting and shit stirring are 2 different things.

But yes I guess you are right...being always right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast