Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vote epsi :)

This is a discussion on vote epsi :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no i'm not always right. . .but on another note. . . .does this mean my chances of getting into ...
Page: 3

no i'm not always right. . .but on another note. . . .does this mean my chances of getting into illuminati are nill now? ^_^

Lemon

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    no i'm not always right. . .but on another note. . . .does this mean my chances of getting into illuminati are nill now? *^_^
    Lol maybe Dmio will add you to his clan xD

^_^ w00t!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    Originally posted by ChanTicO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley

freezer if i joined revolution to be near zero and f9 im guessing u joined Illuminati to get gear and money from them off the siege war cash? so dont give me lip i should have known this was gonna happen hehe every1s first reaction is gonna be that :P

ouch. . lol Lemon you get your glass belt yet? that IS why you left Refugee when Hunting asked for his back, right? :wub:

so the Quinship continues? oh well, I like Jeff and all, but maybe its a good thing he didnt win. . .another emo episode while being king would suck for el morad.
    No, I complained about loosing that glass belt once on the forums however I joined refugee for the second time to spend time with some people who I had grown to respect and I wanted to play with. I never intended to stay in Refugee, I was spending most of my time on the Illu vent well before I lost the belt so don't add 2 and 2 together to get 7. Just because I lost a belt and quit a clan to join another in the same week does not make the 2 events connected.

On the kingship, If the Aries elmoridians that didn't want Jade all voted for 1 candidate that would be a good choice then we will have her or one of her cronies again and again just constantly feeding money into her own pocket.[/b]
    still wasnt wat i was talking about

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123