Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Vote Euro For King On C-West

This is a discussion on Vote Euro For King On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Because, orcs need a leader. They already lose every war, how is a lvl 58 2 hit rogue going to ...
Page: 2

Because, orcs need a leader. They already lose every war, how is a lvl 58 2 hit rogue going to help? I mean, he may be a good guy, i dont know him. But how many dcz kings have you seen? Their is a reason their is so few. Think about it.

5DollahSuckySucky

Because, orcs need a leader. They already lose every war, how is a lvl 58 2 hit rogue going to help? I mean, he may be a good guy, i dont know him. But how many dcz kings have you seen? Their is a reason their is so few. Think about it.[/b]

excactly, you dont need even know the guy. But its not like the king gets special powers in lunar war anyways. the only thing he could do is use king chat and if the king does it, ppl start btching. Get to know the guy first then youd know why you would vote for him

Just cause hes a good guy, means nothing. That doesn't mean he will be a good king. Their are alout of people in cwest that are the nicest people you could ever meet, but i would NEVER vote for them for king.

excactly, you dont need even know the guy. But its not like the king gets special powers in lunar war anyways. the only thing he could do is use king chat and if the king does it, ppl start btching. Get to know the guy first then youd know why you would vote for him[/b]
    explain to me what my gear has to do with him begin king

its the truth why would he be a good king hes a dcz character he wont do exp events because he doesnt exp duh

so all he will do is spend money on him+his clan

Esose

the current orc king on diez is dcz in TheBrothers clan h34r:

Good for him, doesnt make him a good king does it? No.

5DollahSuckySucky

explain to me what my gear has to do with him begin king

its the truth why would he be a good king hes a dcz character he wont do exp events because he doesnt exp duh

so all he will do is spend money on him+his clan[/b]

well your gear doesnt matter for ur king vote cas thats what the events are for is for people to spread some money. your not even orc so why are you in here?? this is for orc king.

and yea he would give dcz clans money too because the lvl 80 top clans are already topped out.

Not everyone is topped out as you say. I know a bunch of dcz players that have better gear then my friends. I have one good thing about having a dcz clan, you can do events for the -60 and +60. Which is a bit better.

5DollahSuckySucky

Not everyone is topped out as you say. I know a bunch of dcz players that have better gear then my friends. I have one good thing about having a dcz clan, you can do events for the -60 and +60. Which is a bit better.[/b]

ya and one of those topped out dcz chars are cassie who babashopped the crap out of this server

Considering Cassle has no gear, your incorrect. Quit hating on cassle, euro pmed me before flaming me for babaing, which i havent done. ALOUT of people in the server baba, get over it. Grow up and get off of Cassle's jock.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

good clanleader and i think he will make an excellent king! VOTE euro grim i liked u too :P SOOOO vote for him please [/b]
    lol im human ^^

euro ur not gonna get king its gonna be mm this time lol good luck tho

at choclatechip or cassie w/e witch one of u said u beat me in vs little shit talker ?

about the events.. lvl 83 kings would do events lvl 59 can do events just as well if he takes all the money like u say everyone will hate him. Would be stupid. What does a higher lvl king have that a lvl 59 dosnt have.. Never seen a lunar been lead by a king. IN FACT i hate it if kings commands in war, because it blocks my hp ( yeah im lazy dont wanna move my hpbar).

There wont be stupid messages like S> trina 45m pm imstupidandisellthruking.. VS events with good rewards and good preparation thru forums.

U dont have to be lvl 70+ to be willing to do events. Maybe hell say in command Guys theres enough money in the luferson bank if more then 60people pm me we do event.

Lawl.. what i think is funny is.. would your clan even be in top 10, without steven who was BABA'ED, as you are so against ?

5DollahSuckySucky

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude cassie why do you hate him so much? and stop posting on both of you accounts legend and mrs battles to try to make it seem your 2 different people.

Yes seriously now, all of it was sold, and you can ask just about anyone that knows me , me and Battlemrs are two diff. people. Quit flamming Cassle when you got a charcter that has 500$ + worth of gear in your clan, and is the only reason you can even run for king, i dont hate euro, i hate people that flame ME for something i don't do, and they got people in their clanning doing it to, if your so against baba, kick him from clan then come talk to me.

Edit : http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...me=DANLOLOLOLOL goodbye.

Goodluck in election euro, i honestly wish you the best of luck.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast