Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Vote Euro For King On C-West

This is a discussion on Vote Euro For King On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too bad i dont have k2 censor/dictatorship ok we heard the opposition.. h34r: they will be shot as soon as ...
Page: 3

too bad i dont have k2 censor/dictatorship

ok we heard the opposition.. h34r: they will be shot as soon as euro is king so wanna join em? :lol: <3

btw all flamers are human so far would like to hear orcs oppinions right now

remember dont play this game to hate, its so easy to get carried away in a friendly competition.

Euro runs for king for the good of karus, not to argue about things with soloplayers that went human.

ty guys just think about it Euro can make a good king!

No responce to my statement above n4? Yeah, i thought so.

SonOfaGun

too bad i dont have k2 censor/dictatorship

ok we heard the opposition.. h34r: they will be shot as soon as euro is king so wanna join em? :lol: <3

btw all flamers are human so far would like to hear orcs oppinions right now

remember dont play this game to hate, its so easy to get carried away in a friendly competition.

Euro runs for king for the good of karus, not to argue about things with soloplayers that went human.

ty guys just think about it Euro can make a good king![/b]
    Euro was human, that&#39;s why humans know him.

as for what i think of him, he&#39;s one straight up babashopper that

1. does not know how to use his gears
    2. does not know how to pk
    3. does not know how hard it is for other players who need to actually work INGAME to get lvls and get gears

you can say he&#39;s a good leader but what&#39;s a person with good leadership skills when he/she knows nothing about the people he/she leads?

i&#39;ll sum this up in one word: INEXPERIENCED

No responce to my statement above n4? Yeah, i thought so.[/b]
    u said u didnt baba, kingofknight says u do. just pointing out ur an unreliable witness.

anyways i just wanted to stop fighting with you so i ignored it but if u really wanna start it..pff i dont wanna hate on people who were in Fierce with me, coz they own they simply do, but cant u just be bigger then what uve shown till now and dont hate on us for trying?

I have no babaed, check my topics, me and battle_mrs are different people. I SHARE Cassle.

5DollahSuckySucky

dude seriously, if you think he baba&#39;s, go look up his king of knight. chittins +7 deff baba&#39;d right, and up to lvl 58 doesnt know how to get lvls?

your sonofagun. a second leader of a dcz clan in enchanted which is human and thats always against us. no need to flame because 1- ur human, and 2- you only dont like notorious cas enchanted and amarok and notorious are lik the biggest ppl pkin in ardream against each other..

stop flaming, start lovin..

and again baba?

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...t&name=EuRo

O YEA DEFF

Euro was human, that&#39;s why humans know him.

as for what i think of him, he&#39;s one straight up babashopper that

1. does not know how to use his gears
    2. does not know how to pk
    3. does not know how hard it is for other players who need to actually work INGAME to get lvls and get gears

you can say he&#39;s a good leader but what&#39;s a person with good leadership skills when he/she knows nothing about the people he/she leads?

i&#39;ll sum this up in one word: INEXPERIENCED[/b]
    well im not inexperienced and we can be his aides.

IM NOT SAYING EURO BABA FFS. I said you noob, you flame me saying i baba and you do the same. I&#39;m done, don&#39;t want to get muted / suspended. Good luck.

Edit : Just re-read 5, wasnt sure if your post was directed at me or not, if it wasn&#39;t sorry.

5DollahSuckySucky

and ya i posted for euro cas he doesnt have a ko4life account.. he just registered on the name EuRo on ko4life and waitin for validation..

SonOfaGun

well im not inexperienced and we can be his aides.[/b]
    so ur admitting that he is inexperienced?

5DollahSuckySucky

so ur admitting that he is inexperienced?[/b]

no, hes good but doesnt solo a lot because he liks to be in parties with people and pk on teamspeak. he doesnt baba.. a esn code to transfer to orc doesnt mean baba. not saying hes the best, but deff has skill.

so ur admitting that he is inexperienced?[/b]
    did i say that? i just said IM NOT INEXPERIENCED AND THAT WE WILL HELP HIM BE A GOOD KING.

so even if he was hed still be a good king, but hes not inexperienced. Like i said hes a good clanleader and a good person.

Especially the first part is an admission that hes NOT inexperienced please dont make me repeat this over and over :unsure:

read my previous posts before making comments about things i allready awnsered thx

SonOfaGun

did i say that? i just said IM NOT INEXPERIENCED AND THAT WE WILL HELP HIM BE A GOOD KING.

so even if he was hed still be a good king, but hes not inexperienced. Like i said hes a good clanleader and a good person.

Especially the first part is an admission that hes NOT inexperienced please dont make me repeat this over and over :unsure:

read my previous posts before making comments about things i allready awnsered thx[/b]
    so why dont you run for king?

so why dont you run for king?[/b]
    yeah ive asked myself that many times :P nah j/k

because ive had my king time and i think more people should get a chance like that. :P

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast