Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Vote Euro For King On C-West

This is a discussion on Vote Euro For King On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well why not give it a try? im tired of all these furiats and killahealas and all the 70+ thinking ...
Page: 5

5DollahSuckySucky

well why not give it a try? im tired of all these furiats and killahealas and all the 70+ thinking they will get automatic king just cas their high lvl. this is a english server and lets finally try to get a english king in here... euro hasnt been king yet so you cant say he wont do exp events or anything... the dude helps out every pm he gets from a noob on how to play the game. to be honest, you tell me how many exp events the past kings have done anyways. not many as i know

i would rather have a person whos nice and actually speaks english and cares about others instead of some polish person who barely knows 2 words, spams king chat and worries about money...

its time for a king who actually helps others and spreads the money around to others to stop this crappy market and he would be the one to do it. No matter what level he is.

Ya he might not get the lvl 70+ votes but theres a ton of people in ardream backing him up and also the english clans that are tired of these worthless kings.

Euro aint to nice, he pmed me flaming me for baba... when half his clan does it to. Lawl.

5DollahSuckySucky

lol but its not like you dont baba.. and im in notorious, tell me the names of who baba's in the clan please. also ur human so i dont know why your in here causing problems. you love to fight and do it as much as you can. like in the usko's website when were talking about best ardream clan. basically said every clan sucks except you. so you basically think your better than everyone

EDIT: also i know euro liked you because didnt you use to party with his mage?

Lawl, the biggest babashopper in the server is in your clan, that their is all i need. Im not saying it again, I DONT BABA, never have. I am the sharer of ChocolateChip so whatever gears on it are not mine. Can you not read cause i have told you this 150x. You think me and battle_mrs are the same person, get a moderator to check our ips.

5DollahSuckySucky

you said half of the clan is babashoppers and now narrowing it down to one. stick with what you said.

you already wished euro good luck so we dont need you coming back to start flaming cas thats ur specialty. i have never just seen you go into a topic just to wish someone good luck or say hi. its always gotta be something with you. we dont need argueing in here or anything... just finally trying to get a king that would deserve his spot and do stuff for the people.

i dont care how you argue this, im done replying to you can you can just go on and on for pages and pages. you said GL, thanks and take care.

lawl, show me another topic i flamed, im flamming you cause your flamming me, dont accuse me of baba, when you have no evidence. You dont like it, dont do it. Simple as that, and its kinda hard to tell who in your clan baba's as i don't know anyone from your clan but Steven ( danlolololol ).

5DollahSuckySucky

lawl, show me another topic i flamed, im flamming you cause your flamming me, dont accuse me of baba, when you have no evidence. You dont like it, dont do it. Simple as that, and its kinda hard to tell who in your clan baba's as i don't know anyone from your clan but Steven ( danlolololol ).[/b]

well one, hes names dan lol and 2 heres a perfect example of you flaming basically all ardream clans

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...188052&st=0

Banned

Ight end the shit

Euro would be a GG king and i would love to see him as one

Cassie/Xlegendz

Xlegendz i know u

Cassie i dont

so either leave the topic or stfu and watch the topic -.-

Banned

got my vote , seems like a nice guy

Banned

Xlegendz and cassie shut the fuck up ... let them try for kingship, learn from your parents if you aint got nothing good to say don't say anything at all... I have learned my lesson with that ... quit being douche bags

Gl with your election if I had a char in C-west I'd vote for you

Xlegendz and cassie shut the fuck up ... let them try for kingship, learn from your parents if you aint got nothing good to say don't say anything at all... I have learned my lesson with that ... quit being douche bags
    Gl with your election if I had a char in C-west I'd vote for you[/b]

Your post was so unnecessary wow lol

i didnt flame the guy i just stated the truth its not begin a douche if its truth

btw good u dont got a character on cwest

Banned

Your post was so unnecessary wow lol

i didnt flame the guy i just stated the truth its not begin a douche if its truth

btw good u dont got a character on cwest[/b]
    so was every single one of yours

5DollahSuckySucky

cassie seriously you barely know the guy so just please leave out of this, you already got what you wanted to say. ur posts arent necessary either. you can tell what you want to say in 1 post and leave. you got a char on human side anyways so why would it matter if he doesnt have a char. when it comes to votin for orc king you basically dont got one either :P

leave him alone, you already got to say what you wanted so just move on. acting really childish, if you dont like him, then just dont post. its as simple as that man

Lol elucid, read the topic all of it please, before you just proclaim things. He flamed me, and i wished euro luck, showing you didnt read the topic. 5, i wasnt flaming, was stating my opinion in that topic you showed.

Banned

Lol elucid, read the topic all of it please, before you just proclaim things. He flamed me, and i wished euro luck, showing you didnt read the topic. 5, i wasnt flaming, was stating my opinion in that topic you showed.[/b]
    You can have your opinion but you don't have to be an asshole with what you say.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast