Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Vote Euro For King On C-West

This is a discussion on Vote Euro For King On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Read the topic then talk to me, i was nice at first, then i was flamed, i dont want this ...
Page: 6

Read the topic then talk to me, i was nice at first, then i was flamed, i dont want this #h1+ either, we can all be friends! <3

5DollahSuckySucky

good we can stop now with all this crap i just wish euro DOES get the king because he is a guy who truly deserves it.

(he also has a ko4life name but is waiting on admin validaiton)

he wont block ur hp barsssssss isnt that reason enough? :P and if he does once ill kick him in the nuts!

It would really be cool if we get a good english speaking adream king for once!!!

He wil do manny manny events!!

He wil Spread money arround!!

The taxes wil be verry low!!

And u can all join his TeamSpeak channel to ask him things and talk with him!!

And he wont block his Pm&#39;s like most kings do a lot!!

Vote Euro for king!!

Thanks )
    www.notoriousko.co.cc <<< Our clan forum, go visit it!!
    Feel free to post and talk with us![/b]
    a little bored, feeling like a flame. these thihgs cant all happen, low tax, lots of money giving and event.....

a little bored, feeling like a flame. these thihgs cant all happen, low tax, lots of money giving and event.....[/b]
    Specially on C-West.. There isnt even enough money in the thing to do an event with taxes high .

i quit cwest in august. i dont know this guy lol
    therfore he&#39;s some new school fag

5DollahSuckySucky

how can you say hes a new school fag when u even dont know him. and all you pariah retarted ur human not orc so get the hell out of here

okay genius.. i played in the old school c-west times. i don&#39;t recognize the name thefor i dont know this guy, meaning he was irelivant in cz etc.
    making him new school
    so a new school fag coz cwest is full of fags and posers now

Banned

okay genius.. i played in the old school c-west times. i don&#39;t recognize the name thefor i dont know this guy, meaning he was irelivant in cz etc.
    making him new school
    so a new school fag coz cwest is full of fags and posers now[/b]
    You have the logic of a 2 year old, cwest has no old school or new school therefore your entire statement is irrelevant.

That bold part justifies all my logic. Conclusion: You&#39;re a douche bag.

5DollahSuckySucky

making him new school
    so a new school fag coz cwest is full of fags and posers now[/b]

lol old school XDDDDDDDDDD carnac west just came out buddy.....

just cas hes a new guy from ares, doesnt mean hes not good..

euro jailbugs like no other.....i got like 9SS of him running and jailbugging with less than 100hp
    jailbuggers should even be mention to run for king.

ps. don&#39;t come to war if ur not gonna fight and jailbug when someone doesn&#39;t die in 2hits.

5DollahSuckySucky

rofl where else are u gonna run when theres 30 humans on u fully duffed... so what u got ss.. WHOOPTY DOO. if u havent noticed 90% of the ppl in there jailbug. all he does is run by the gates sometimes... if u wanna play the jailbuggin game, i can post a craplod of ss i have of enchanted INSIDE orc jail...

EDIT: its always the emc ardream clans trying to start shit. you dont see the clans like virus, saints, or enchanted trying to start shit because theyre actually smart. pariah is always trying to start shit trying to make everyone believe your best clan. theres plenty of ss babashopping aka buying your skill and pretending your good. even RED jail bugs so seriously, thats nothing.

this is for orc king, your human, you dont got any business to do here so seriously save us and urself some time and get out.

i quit cwest in august. i dont know this guy lol
    therfore he&#39;s some new school fag[/b]
    this made me lol

im new school on this server too got border nazi in a month does that make me noob?

i agree with elucid there is no new or oldschool here..

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl where else are u gonna run when theres 30 humans on u fully duffed... so what u got ss.. WHOOPTY DOO. if u havent noticed 90% of the ppl in there jailbug. all he does is run by the gates sometimes... if u wanna play the jailbuggin game, i can post a craplod of ss i have of enchanted INSIDE orc jail...

EDIT: its always the emc ardream clans trying to start shit. you dont see the clans like virus, saints, or enchanted trying to start shit because theyre actually smart. pariah is always trying to start shit trying to make everyone believe your best clan. theres plenty of ss babashopping aka buying your skill and pretending your good. even RED jail bugs so seriously, thats nothing.

this is for orc king, your human, you dont got any business to do here so seriously save us and urself some time and get out.[/b]
    jail bugging is for bitches, always has been
    take it like a man, and lose some np

5DollahSuckySucky

jail bugging is for bitches, always has been
    take it like a man, and lose some np[/b]

then stick ur ass in a dlw once and see whos a man... i guess noone cas everyone is by the jail...

its time for a change, orcs dont win the lunars anyways and we DO win the dlw&#39;s, therefor its led well, and if its led well, its good enough to go for a king

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast