Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Vote Euro For King On C-West

This is a discussion on Vote Euro For King On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then stick ur ass in a dlw once and see whos a man... i guess noone cas everyone is by ...
Page: 7

then stick ur ass in a dlw once and see whos a man... i guess noone cas everyone is by the jail...
    its time for a change, orcs dont win the lunars anyways and we DO win the dlw's, therefor its led well, and if its led well, its good enough to go for a king[/b]
    your 100% rite about one thing, orcs dont win lunar wars

rofl where else are u gonna run when theres 30 humans on u fully duffed... so what u got ss.. WHOOPTY DOO. if u havent noticed 90% of the ppl in there jailbug. all he does is run by the gates sometimes... if u wanna play the jailbuggin game, i can post a craplod of ss i have of enchanted INSIDE orc jail...

EDIT: its always the emc ardream clans trying to start shit. you dont see the clans like virus, saints, or enchanted trying to start shit because theyre actually smart. pariah is always trying to start shit trying to make everyone believe your best clan. theres plenty of ss babashopping aka buying your skill and pretending your good. even RED jail bugs so seriously, thats nothing.

this is for orc king, your human, you dont got any business to do here so seriously save us and urself some time and get out.[/b]
    lol and im sure thats coming from his fellow jailbuggers, anyone who doesn't play the game the way its suppose to be played doesn't deserve shit, and that includes kingship.
    so before u run ur mouth ask urself? u wouldn't mind havnig a koxper as king? thats wat ur saying.
    STFU AND GTFO kid

don't come to war if ur afriad to die. town if u see 30people not gogo jailbug retard

5DollahSuckySucky

lol and im sure thats coming from his fellow jailbuggers, anyone who doesn't play the game the way its suppose to be played doesn't deserve shit, and that includes kingship.
    so before u run ur mouth ask urself? u wouldn't mind havnig a koxper as king? thats wat ur saying.
    STFU AND GTFO kid

don't come to war if ur afriad to die. town if u see 30people not gogo jailbug retard[/b]

LOL wow ur just showing how retarted u are. jail bugging and koxping are 2 diff things. koxping u use programs to fuck with the game, jail bugging u just run to a wall. u get banned for koxp not jailbugging... why?? CAS EVERYONE DOES IT AND ITS IN THE GAME u retard

mets7625

i don't put it past EuRo to be a horrible king

cant PK for shit
    look at his items yet look at his NP gain LOL

LW makes or breaks a nation (invasions)
    too bad if hes king he cant even hold his own in LW cuz hes only 59
    how is he gonna organize a nation

LOL wow ur just showing how retarted u are. jail bugging and koxping are 2 diff things. koxping u use programs to fuck with the game, jail bugging u just run to a wall. u get banned for koxp not jailbugging... why?? CAS EVERYONE DOES IT AND ITS IN THE GAME u retard[/b]
    retard both koxp and abusing fuk wit the game. its same concept. u can't do it so ur doing something ur not suppose to to make up for ur lack of skill.
    not everyone does it. u think that cuz u do it. me and my party rather die than jailbug and any GG will agree. if u wanna save 25np by jailbugging then go ahead. i feel sorry for u that u need 25np instead of ur honor. thats pathetic

i dont know this Euro guy but i wish him luck,
    not here to flame but those events u posted wont be holded.
    why? like some other guy said there isnt even enough money with high taxes to hold one
    so there wont be with low taxes.
    anyways the king i would vote for would be a gg who got respect towards others and knows how to lead
    again im not here to flame,
    so wishing Euro and the others GL

BTW,
    i've readed all the posts,yep all the posts 5 pages.
    and i dunno what you guys are crying about babashop this babashop that,just shut up
    i've played with Cassie at girakon
    and i got 1 thing to say b4 i leave:
    why are you whining about him babashopping isnt it hes money? so he can spend it on w/e he wants
    if its babashopping who cares ur whining cus he got the money to babashop and you dont?
    i dont want to start a flamewar but its annoying as fuck to see peops crying about a babashopper!

i've readed all the posts,yep all the posts 5 pages.
    and i dunno what you guys are crying about babashop this babashop that,just shut up
    i've played with Cassie at girakon
    and i got 1 thing to say b4 i leave:
    why are you whining about him babashopping isnt it hes money? so he can spend it on w/e he wants
    if its babashopping who cares ur whining cus he got the money to babashop and you dont?
    i dont want to start a flamewar but its annoying as fuck to see peops crying about a babashopper![/b]
    thank you for that.
    people don't understand its not their choice of whether SOMEONE ELSE spends their money. if babashopping is bad, then this forum is bad. yet u come on this forum to flame us for having money to spend. genius...

I dont mind who will be king because all kings say things like this xD before they will become a king hehe.
    But i dont think some one who plays in ardream will become king .

Awel i wish u luck sins it will be hard xD, most pll vote for the same pll always, i dont vote ever, i would not even vote for a clany :P.

5DollahSuckySucky

i don't put it past EuRo to be a horrible king

cant PK for shit
    look at his items yet look at his NP gain LOL

LW makes or breaks a nation (invasions)
    too bad if hes king he cant even hold his own in LW cuz hes only 59
    how is he gonna organize a nation[/b]
    lol for one, ur never even on ardream with ur name, euro kicked ur char out of clan ur liquid whos dan's friend... and 2 exactly, he DOESNT have the greatest gear caus he doesnt baba and actually knows the hard way to earn items not to see who's the richest...

so tell me now, does killaheala or furiat organize nations? ROFL

retard both koxp and abusing fuk wit the game. its same concept. u can't do it so ur doing something ur not suppose to to make up for ur lack of skill.
    not everyone does it. u think that cuz u do it. me and my party rather die than jailbug and any GG will agree. if u wanna save 25np by jailbugging then go ahead. i feel sorry for u that u need 25np instead of ur honor. thats pathetic[/b]

haha loool.. KOXP USES PROGRAM, BUGGING IS KO'S OWN FAULT THAT THEY SUCK AT DEVELOPING. get that through ur stupid lil 10 year old brain... whats ur clan then??? i bet ur clan jailbugs too. cas guess what.. ITS PART OF THE GAME. if ur gonna start lookin into the smallest shit for a guy not to win king, then u need to get a life

haha loool.. KOXP USES PROGRAM, BUGGING IS KO'S OWN FAULT THAT THEY SUCK AT DEVELOPING. get that through ur stupid lil 10 year old brain... whats ur clan then??? i bet ur clan jailbugs too. cas guess what.. ITS PART OF THE GAME. if ur gonna start lookin into the smallest shit for a guy not to win king, then u need to get a life[/b]
    lmfao i don't have a life cuz i can see him jailbug non stop?
    u don't have a life cuz u flame at anyone who has a point.
    agian. stfu, gtfo. this is waste of time cuz i proved my point and u drag on a nonsense

shhh

5DollahSuckySucky

lmfao i don't have a life cuz i can see him jailbug non stop?
    u don't have a life cuz u flame at anyone who has a point.
    agian. stfu, gtfo. this is waste of time cuz i proved my point and u drag on a nonsense[/b]
    lol i drag on nonsense? ur the one with a 10 year old brain that thinks koxp and jailbug is same thing... so i asked u already.. whats ur clan?? i wanna see what clan ur in that doesnt jail bug...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

then stick ur ass in a dlw once and see whos a man... i guess noone cas everyone is by the jail...
    its time for a change, orcs dont win the lunars anyways and we DO win the dlw's, therefor its led well, and if its led well, its good enough to go for a king[/b]
    lmao !
    na its a bug
    bug abusing = ban
    ban = ur doing something wrong

?? i can go farther if you wish

he is level 59 it takes a day to get to that

and you flaming like this haha i guarantee ur newb clan leader witch i think its you or you have serious problems with sucking this guys dick. For real get the fuck off your knees and hop up
    and honestly cut the little act were u think you clan so good and shit ur a dcz clan woopty doo!

btw, Your name says it all ^^

DAFAQ Senior Member

Someone from DCZ should never ever get kingship. DCZ is waste of fcking space, made all lame kids stop exping and 2-3 hitting ppl in adream so they think they are pro.

He just wants to have something to brag about.

mets7625

lol for one, ur never even on ardream with ur name, euro kicked ur char out of clan ur liquid whos dan's friend... and 2 exactly, he DOESNT have the greatest gear caus he doesnt baba and actually knows the hard way to earn items not to see who's the richest...

haha loool.. KOXP USES PROGRAM, BUGGING IS KO'S OWN FAULT THAT THEY SUCK AT DEVELOPING. get that through ur stupid lil 10 year old brain... whats ur clan then??? i bet ur clan jailbugs too. cas guess what.. ITS PART OF THE GAME. if ur gonna start lookin into the smallest shit for a guy not to win king, then u need to get a life[/b]
    u dont even kno who i am lmfao
    edana is my home
    carnac is just for kicks

takes a lot of votes to be king ... a lvl 59 jus isnt gonna get them
    specially a lvl 59 that doesnt even have a reputation

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast