Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Vote Euro For King On C-West

This is a discussion on Vote Euro For King On C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This topic is completely useless. All of you that wasted your time on it could have been EXPing or PKing....
Page: 8

SHANNARA Senior Member

This topic is completely useless.

All of you that wasted your time on it could have been EXPing or PKing.

Alibaba85

Read the topic then talk to me, i was nice at first, then i was flamed, i dont want this #h1+ either, we can all be friends! <3[/b]

gonna have to side with Cassie. you guys provoked that chit. he was being cool at the beginning h34r:

5DollahSuckySucky

gonna have to side with Cassie. you guys provoked that chit. he was being cool at the beginning h34r:[/b]
    lol go side with cassie she starts off like that in every post.. go look at optimus&#39;s post she or he said that too. idk if its a he or a she, if its a he then the guy must be gay as hell..

and grim u shouldnt be talking, we need a new king unlike ur shitty ass that was when u had ur shot

lol go side with cassie she starts off like that in every post.. go look at optimus&#39;s post she or he said that too. idk if its a he or a she, if its a he then the guy must be gay as hell..

and grim u shouldnt be talking, we need a new king unlike ur shitty ass that was when u had ur shot[/b]

ok i didnt post anything in optmius post so get outta here

maybe legendz did but we are two different people

hes just my sharer

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

off topic , has killaheala make any exp event ?[/b]

5DollahSuckySucky

Loool

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678