CS ticket

This is a discussion on CS ticket within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I sent a ticket last night and it still says on Ticket status "open". Does that mean its not sent ...
Page: 1

cat

I sent a ticket last night and it still says on Ticket status "open". Does that mean its not sent or not being read by the reps? Id appreciate any help

Banned

just means that whatever you are need support on is still a open case.

cat

Just for the record, what exactly does that mean..open case...lol my english knowledge just left me. If I got it right, I just have to wait for a response?

Heim4teil

yeah k2 dont read it =) i writh a letter 3 days ago and still no answer <.< fuck that
    btw hi feli <3

not really worth to send a cs ticket cause they won&#39;t read it i wrote so many tickets because i lost the password of my warrior i gave them everything they asked me for (ID, SA, click and buy last 9 digits) and they always auto replied and said that the informations r wrong but everything was right so i knew they dont read it better try to phone them or so but then i think they wont listen to u and just hang up :P

cat

flippin, Heim, master thanks for your replies. They better read my request or else I will spam them till they ban me lol

bazzeeka

@Master...

U need time dates recent buying dates .. i sent 10 tickets and got diff reps every time with automated replys but finally it went through

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I sent a ticket last night and it still says on Ticket status "open". Does that mean its not sent or not being read by the reps? Id appreciate any help[/b]

read that page

Ticket Status Legend:
    Open Ticket has not been addressed yet.
    Work In Progress Ticket has been assigned to a technician and is in process.
    Awaiting Customer Response We require additional information in order to solve your issue.
    Reopened The ticket requires a revision for the solution posted.
    Solution Suggested Your issue has been resolved.

cat

Got a reply within 36 hours :P