Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

VOTE IceColdKillah King!

This is a discussion on VOTE IceColdKillah King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill say this now. Error is with shinagami lol but i disbanded even tho ive had my problems over the ...
Page: 10

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Ill say this now.

Error is with shinagami

lol but i disbanded

even tho ive had my problems over the past with shinagami

and im pretty cool with undesss

but ice ive talked with you

and your at work to much baba ^^

give it to someone who has alot of time.

and everyone else, if you were king you know ur gonna spoil ur clannies
    _soultaker_ did it and he IS A Perfect king, their is nothing wrong with rewarding ur clannies.

/close

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Oh left somethin out ^^

YOUR FROM UTAH!!!!!!!!
    man only thing gangsta here is Well..... Fuck idk mormans fighting with the jahova`s lol idk

For the love of god its a game, Everyone needs to pull their panties out of their mouth and realize this shit.
    WE HAVE OUR OWN SERVER ENGLISH ONLY, shit most of us have been asking for this for years,
    And when the inter server wars come, we are going to have to all work together on at least putting up a fight against the baba shop 75+ :P

hehe now i can say

/close
    /pwnt
    /eh
    //

Boyce

Hows the human king? Stealing all money? Though so.

Hows the human king? Stealing all money? Though so.[/b]
    actually the human king is prob one of the nicest players to play ko...

he used money for exp events and is doing a good job i think

so dont alk what u dont know all u undest so cocky fuck man

HotAsIce

actually the human king is prob one of the nicest players to play ko...

he used money for exp events and is doing a good job i think

so dont alk what u dont know all u undest so cocky fuck man[/b]
    Did the 6 people on and afk in CZ enjoy that xp event?

Karpsu

You guys are complete morons. Begging for exp events, funny. Exp events cost A LOT, wasting 500m for a 10% exp event for 30 minutes when many people are at school is completely stupid, espically when it takes a whole week to get that much in treasury... Sure you say icecold is cocky and immature, well why don't one of you Shinigami people knock him off his pedal stool? Because you can't, Owa, you say you are a better king, yet aren't you like 60? Most of your clannys, when asked, say you are mostly inactive. I do not see why you should be king, what you will hold a exp event? Sure but i bet the timing of that will be when YOUR clan gets a good exp party up, to benefit you. Unlike ice who is waiting for weekends and finding the right time to hold an exp event.
    I do not mean to personally insult anyone, but i find it stupid when people judge how good of a king he is on his third day, saying he rigs his own events... Are you really THAT jealous?[/b]
    Since when did this become a Shinigami vs. IceCold thing? Mine or someone else's opinion is not the opionion clan and our clan leader has not made any comment about this to anyone. That's a fact. And Owa is not one to give himself credit for much. He even said he'd vote Ice this time around. He is not inactive, he plays while having a busy life. He plays whenever he finds the time, don't we all? Saying he is not a more fit king because he has more things to complish outside KO is just foolish. He too can hold EXP events and other events when he is on. AND WHOA! He plays at WEEKENDS as do most of our clannies. If he held the events when it would be the best for our clan, it would be the best for most people as you said yourself, that's when most people play.

People have judged Ice for his character, I can agree with that. But can you not expect atleast a tad of critique when the king is a self-righteous child.

Someone said he has not given a cent to himself. Liar.

Also to Nebigozu, it's a game, but I like to get carried away. :P

since half ur members judge our members coz were in undyz and there jelous, tybb.. nothin wrong if he gives himself pot money. if i was king id take all $ and use myself.

Karpsu

since half ur members judge our members coz were in undyz and there jelous, tybb.. nothin wrong if he gives himself pot money. if i was king id take all $ and use myself.[/b]
    Half of our members? I've seen a few post on these forums... And I have NO doubt that you would take all of the money for yourself. Just tells everyone what kind of people we're dealing with.

mjollner

since half ur members judge our members coz were in undyz and there jelous, tybb.. nothin wrong if he gives himself pot money. if i was king id take all $ and use myself.[/b]
    you realise that this doesnt help your case at all right? although i have partied with many of you members, and alot have seemed fine to me, i have noticed alot of strange things
    although you guys claim to be a clan, i was partied with a memember of your clan, and he told me to 'stop and wait coz he cant kill it' and watched you get xped to samma that was YOUR clannies idea, i have also seen parties were randoms were taken in xp parties before clannies
    all of the things i have seen from undyz have lead me to believe you arent a very well run clan, or at least have some members that clearly dont deserve a clan

Tiba

you realise that this doesnt help your case at all right? although i have partied with many of you members, and alot have seemed fine to me, i have noticed alot of strange things
    although you guys claim to be a clan, i was partied with a memember of your clan, and he told me to 'stop and wait coz he cant kill it' and watched you get xped to samma that was YOUR clannies idea, i have also seen parties were randoms were taken in xp parties before clannies
    all of the things i have seen from undyz have lead me to believe you arent a very well run clan, or at least have some members that clearly dont deserve a clan[/b]

LOL wrong bud
    always clan before random
    but if there is no priest on of course we gonna take a random ass priest to buff us
    for the mean while we get a priest on.
    but this shows that u all are just bunch of kids trying to prove our clan is bad or something?
    like we give a shit
    , and if we are cocky.. oh well dude
    u wanna vs a clan battle we can back it up
    so shut ur ass up
    and you guys should stop flaming cause idiots like u dont even deserve to vote

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

we usually kick afk clannies and add random

Tiba

we usually kick afk clannies and add random[/b]
    nah not even that

but i do kick afkers out of party

all die im gg

mjollner

im afraid that no matter what you say, the ppl i was partied with, took randoms over clannies
    and if you read what i was saying i never mentioned you being cocky, nor did i say your clan was bad, i said some of the people in your clan probably shouldnt be, not an attack on the clan, more of one on SOME and not all, members of your clan, wihch as i said, reflects porely on the leadership of the clan

so... maybe if you read what 'idiots like me' actually wrote you might not come off looking a little stupid yourself

ISeeYouPee

im afraid that no matter what you say, the ppl i was partied with, took randoms over clannies
    and if you read what i was saying i never mentioned you being cocky, nor did i say your clan was bad, i said some of the people in your clan probably shouldnt be, not an attack on the clan, more of one on SOME and not all, members of your clan, wihch as i said, reflects porely on the leadership of the clan

so... maybe if you read what 'idiots like me' actually wrote you might not come off looking a little stupid yourself[/b]
    u talkin to me?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast