Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

VOTE IceColdKillah King!

This is a discussion on VOTE IceColdKillah King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Felix close this baba its all just fighting blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or BFD *cough felix sexier cough*...
Page: 11

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Felix close this baba its all just fighting blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

or BFD

*cough felix sexier cough*

mjollner

but fighting is fun

lol I dont see how defending IceCold benefits any UnDy members. I really don't.

Half of our members? I've seen a few post on these forums... And I have NO doubt that you would take all of the money for yourself. Just tells everyone what kind of people we're dealing with.[/b]
    yeh i wuld take money coz i wuldnt get king again... + i dont wanu be king bb its game ur cool.

you realise that this doesnt help your case at all right? although i have partied with many of you members, and alot have seemed fine to me, i have noticed alot of strange things
    although you guys claim to be a clan, i was partied with a memember of your clan, and he told me to 'stop and wait coz he cant kill it' and watched you get xped to samma that was YOUR clannies idea, i have also seen parties were randoms were taken in xp parties before clannies
    all of the things i have seen from undyz have lead me to believe you arent a very well run clan, or at least have some members that clearly dont deserve a clan[/b]
    ur talking bout ironhide... he has not 1 friend in clan and has been kicked for quite a while. like others have said.. ur just tryin to prove we are a bad clan.. yet we own u and ur jelous tybb close topic

I dont get what you guys want from him. Hes given away about 150m to randoms, doing an exp event on saturday and hasn't taken anything for himself. Let me guess Onslought would make the best king in ko!?!?!?
    How gay can you get, damn.[/b]
    How'd my name get dragged into this? o.0 Yea I don't like destructafagzz but neither does half the people or more playing on the server o.0 and I never even thought about wanting to be king so fall back and step down.

since half ur members judge our members coz were in undyz and there jelous, tybb.. nothin wrong if he gives himself pot money. if i was king id take all $ and use myself.[/b]
    Jealous of what? I honestly don't see anything to be jealous of tbh o.o Frukwan you've repeated in the past several posts that i've read to catch up on this topic after my name having being dragged into it " its just a game ty bb " and so has another 1 of your members you all continuously say " its just a game " You sure as fuck don't act like its just a game. o.o All this drama antics and claiming you're gonna get CSW its all just... really working against you all o.o Its gonna get to the point where you're all gonna have such a shitty time playing the server that you'll be pleading K2 for the next 1 so you can server hop over to it as well. I do though applaud your dedication to playing KO (bout 18 hours a day it seems ) as well as being able to keep such a big clan together and in line

Also I feel this topic should merely be closed count of its nothing more than flame wars going back and fourth.

My input about the king... I didn't want him to be king ofc and i've seen him giving out a bit of coins to his clannies but meh if my clan leader was king I'd ask him for some coins to pot up with as well. I found it interesting that the person whom found the king was named " GemDigga " and that immediately after that person having won the event ice claims a clannie found him first but that they weren't aloud to compete in that event. I'll wait till the weekend for this self proclaimed greatness of an EXP event which will take place and I hope that it isn't just a waste of treasury money.

Furthermore to wrap up my little 2 cents input here. No1s trying to make out destructafagz to be a bad clan. You guys have accomplished that yourselves o.o Also those friends you all seem to talk about within your clan are nothing but all the killahs whom are nothing but a bunch of butt buddies having each others " back " online. As you would all say... " Its just a game stfu kk thx bb " =\

not guna bother readin that... u sir are a nerd.

Made what 1 Post? and im a nerd? Nice.

Either way I've said what I had to say and I'm done with this topic. Have fun flame waring to all.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

How'd my name get dragged into this? o.0 Yea I don't like destructafagzz but neither does half the people or more playing on the server o.0 and I never even thought about wanting to be king so fall back and step down.
    Jealous of what? I honestly don't see anything to be jealous of tbh o.o Frukwan you've repeated in the past several posts that i've read to catch up on this topic after my name having being dragged into it " its just a game ty bb " and so has another 1 of your members you all continuously say " its just a game " You sure as fuck don't act like its just a game. o.o All this drama antics and claiming you're gonna get CSW its all just... really working against you all o.o Its gonna get to the point where you're all gonna have such a shitty time playing the server that you'll be pleading K2 for the next 1 so you can server hop over to it as well. I do though applaud your dedication to playing KO (bout 18 hours a day it seems ) as well as being able to keep such a big clan together and in line
    Also I feel this topic should merely be closed count of its nothing more than flame wars going back and fourth.

My input about the king... I didn't want him to be king ofc and i've seen him giving out a bit of coins to his clannies but meh if my clan leader was king I'd ask him for some coins to pot up with as well. I found it interesting that the person whom found the king was named " GemDigga " and that immediately after that person having won the event ice claims a clannie found him first but that they weren't aloud to compete in that event. I'll wait till the weekend for this self proclaimed greatness of an EXP event which will take place and I hope that it isn't just a waste of treasury money.

Furthermore to wrap up my little 2 cents input here. No1s trying to make out destructafagz to be a bad clan. You guys have accomplished that yourselves o.o Also those friends you all seem to talk about within your clan are nothing but all the killahs whom are nothing but a bunch of butt buddies having each others " back " online. As you would all say... " Its just a game stfu kk thx bb " =\[/b]
    LOL!!!!! +1 on this topic being shut down btw,
    and ill say /pwnt hahaha

not guna bother readin that... u sir are a nerd.[/b]
    lol r u seriously going to say that?
    like honistly thats the lamest come back of all... ahahah

and if you want to talk about nerd and how "Gangsta" you are.

Last gangster that loved techno music was when?

........cricket......cricket..... zOMG its coming....... PWNED

Hey cutie Senior Member

and thats already 1 advantage i have over you. know yourself and your friends, but know your enemy better.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAH YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT.
    wow fucking get outside
    stupid homo fuck.

and all you cunts flaming icecold for king. grow yourself a pair of balls and get over it. hes doing a great job atm and im happy. if he fucks up il vote someone else i dont care.
    and ffs get of unde's back. this shit is like insanity in girkon, fucking messed up.

i said u are wastin ur time n wateva on a forum postin 2 paragraphs of how u think ur good . all u guys doin is tryin to make us look bad , but it aint guna happen. o btw im gangsta?

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol r u seriously going to say that?
    like honistly thats the lamest come back of all... ahahah

and if you want to talk about nerd and how "Gangsta" you are.

Last gangster that loved techno music was when?

........cricket......cricket..... zOMG its coming....... PWNED[/b]
    wtf?
    stop acting like a fucking retarded cunt and get real
    fucking crack addict

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011