Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

VOTE IceColdKillah King!

This is a discussion on VOTE IceColdKillah King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok for 1 without our party commanding the wars... the orc nation don't have a clue what to do... Guys ...
Page: 5

Kain_the_heartbreaker

ok for 1 without our party commanding the wars... the orc nation don't have a clue what to do...

Guys u honestly think a ardream char is fit for king? he is going to get 59 so that means no xp events.... / gearing himself. so be smart and all lvl 60+ gogo vote for icecoldkillah.[/b]

'commanding'? like as in... use commander chat? Its weird because i've never seen Ice use it. Im afraid grim reaper and sammy do much better jobs than ice.

gratz to ice being king i guess, dont steal all the treasury . Still want to know how it happened seeing as how no one is actually G3.

well dude obviously u havnt been to a war or u have no eyes ? one or the other... anyways without our party orc is nothing. we take the castle.

Karpsu

I reckon that one party of Undez makes little difference in a war, it must be the rush of kazillion Undez peeps that you're talking about. :P

Focusss

selfish fag for sure, bet he will be a noob king.
    And all these post are a waste, because there will be a turkish king anway

Royalassassin

Was a bit like when Fierce were around wars got won, and castle protected

well dude obviously u havnt been to a war or u have no eyes ? one or the other... anyways without our party orc is nothing. we take the castle.[/b]
    Your rite, your whole clan rushed one warder, how ever most of your partys suck [no affence] they have no clue.

BTW who got king on orc side? leader of Genesis got it on Human

suksu_5

yeah, all vote for him....he will be best king ever !

take care !

it's Wookie :P

I would if I could .. :P

gogo be king ..

Xselnce

Undy Let me get xp'd up and we are taking the Castle :P RT people FTW

BTW C-W name is Majestique.

Mike_Miller

well dude obviously u havnt been to a war or u have no eyes ? one or the other... anyways without our party orc is nothing. we take the castle.[/b]
    what? when did you guys take castle? before or after we left? and is jeff gonna come to west, or have the others already ruinned it for him?

aeonsave

this makes me lol,

yes a dcz would be fit as a king,

and were is your xp event, and why you give coin out toyour clan members, you have your pm blocked amost always and as far as war goes your not the only one talking in war.

this makes me lol,

yes a dcz would be fit as a king,

and were is your xp event, and why you give coin out toyour clan members, you have your pm blocked amost always and as far as war goes your not the only one talking in war.[/b]
    Yes!!! Lets spend 500m on a 30 minute 10% exp event from the 1bill thats collected in the treasury over 2 weeks! ON THE FIRST DAY!

unblocked pm;s = full page of pm's ... if uve ever been king ud know... and xp event will come... and he has done some events already lol... Less QQ more Pew Pew u are jelous.com

Kain_the_heartbreaker

that makes me LOL.

did u guys ever take castle before fierce left? oh and since they have left now, u guys better take csw for the sake of my health since if you dont, ill fall into hysterical laughter and may not survive. It is THAT funny.

dude u know we guna take csw;p i will quit server if we dont lol.. theres not 1 clan to contest us

ISeeYouPee

that makes me LOL.

did u guys ever take castle before fierce left? oh and since they have left now, u guys better take csw for the sake of my health since if you dont, ill fall into hysterical laughter and may not survive. It is THAT funny.[/b]
    who is this noob?
    u dont make sense dude..
    when we did 8v8 against fierce we would beat them
    when we did 8v8 them all priests duff and all sc they would kill us cus we dont waste sc yet u will see when we 70+ hehe
    anyways ya i won king....
    soon i will launhc xp even well over weekend when lots of people are on. tomorrow find king event better be on for 50m

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast