Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

VOTE IceColdKillah King!

This is a discussion on VOTE IceColdKillah King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how do we impeach the king? i see where this ones headed and it only means lost exp events for ...
Page: 7

sexy Owa

how do we impeach the king? i see where this ones headed and it only means lost exp events for the orc nation

Banned

ok so what time is the event you say your doing on sat.

and witch one of the 4or 5 that play your char is doing the event?[/b]
    He doesn't have 4 or 5 people on his account. h34r:

Banned

wow.....haters and fierce left cause they felt there was no competition on this server , sadly they left again b4 they where top only showing they dont know how to get there honestly and if they did " girakon" they would fall just as fast " ronark " as they did when they " cypher " where there b4

ISeeYouPee

ok so what time is the event you say your doing on sat.

and witch one of the 4or 5 that play your char is doing the event?[/b]
    dude sense i got scammed i have no sharrer i told eveyrone that...wow
    u think i wouldnt be lvl 70 if i had 4 sharrers?
    ur dumb ass anyways its only me playing my own acc so shut you mouth!

how do we impeach the king? i see where this ones headed and it only means lost exp events for the orc nation[/b]
    and u want to be a king? when u dont know how to impeach ROFL ROFL LOL make me laugh even more?
    anyways ya your clan is bunch of kids that always say scammer hacker 7 sharrers all this shit...u might think your clan is good but u guys really suck ... get better and go human so i can do 2v8 kill your party LOL

sexy Owa

dude sense i got scammed i have no sharrer i told eveyrone that...wow
    u think i wouldnt be lvl 70 if i had 4 sharrers?
    ur dumb ass anyways its only me playing my own acc so shut you mouth!
    and u want to be a king? when u dont know how to impeach ROFL ROFL LOL make me laugh even more?
    anyways ya your clan is bunch of kids that always say scammer hacker 7 sharrers all this shit...u might think your clan is good but u guys really suck ... get better and go human so i can do 2v8 kill your party LOL
    [/b]
    prove my point further you act like a child, you are selfish like one also. ive never been king before and no i dont know how to impeach but your words inspire me to learn! i dont know much about being king, but i care about getting the server what it needs which is fun and exp events your corrupt little find the king event was fun to watch. im not suprised at all that your own clannie won it :P really. if i were king id take care of others, exp events as soon as they were affordable. you sir are a pathetic excuse for a king, worse then that of most of the turkish ones on Diez. and i wont watch and see everyones money wasted as you give it to yourself and clannies.

ISeeYouPee

prove my point further you act like a child, you are selfish like one also. ive never been king before and no i dont know how to impeach but your words inspire me to learn! i dont know much about being king, but i care about getting the server what it needs which is fun and exp events your corrupt little find the king event was fun to watch. im not suprised at all that your own clannie won it :P really. if i were king id take care of others, exp events as soon as they were affordable. you sir are a pathetic excuse for a king, worse then that of most of the turkish ones on Diez. and i wont watch and see everyones money wasted as you give it to yourself and clannies.[/b]
    did u see that i said clannies cant win this event.. there for random guy got 100m

and i will launch xp event i just dont want to launhc it now cus during weekends its better more people on
    now think bout what u said and go sleep

Tiba

Vote ChuvelxD humanside king! And tell that nub extremekillah not to duff 1v1s plx. Thats annoying Undest[/b]
    hmm if we have time and are pking i dont duff you..
    if we are trying to go exp
    or do something
    then i will duff u so dont bitch

did u see that i said clannies cant win this event.. there for random guy got 100m

and i will launch xp event i just dont want to launhc it now cus during weekends its better more people on
    now think bout what u said and go sleep[/b]

+1...
    our clanny didnt win it zzz
    we said it in clan chat .. not to look for him .
    and about exp events.. they gonna be on a weekend like the king announced. becuase more people are on during the weekend
    so i dont know why your complainin and bitchin sayin he is a child.. when your the one acting like a child and bitchin.

sexy Owa

hmm if we have time and are pking i dont duff you..
    if we are trying to go exp
    or do something
    then i will duff u so dont bitch
    +1...
    our clanny didnt win it zzz
    we said it in clan chat .. not to look for him .
    and about exp events.. they gonna be on a weekend like the king announced. becuase more people are on during the weekend
    so i dont know why your complainin and bitchin sayin he is a child.. when your the one acting like a child and bitchin.[/b]
    -.- i dont see why you defend him, he flames left and right baba there are already 4 people trying to impeach him. he will waste orc sides money i guarantee it -.-

prove my point further you act like a child, you are selfish like one also. ive never been king before and no i dont know how to impeach but your words inspire me to learn! i dont know much about being king, but i care about getting the server what it needs which is fun and exp events your corrupt little find the king event was fun to watch. im not suprised at all that your own clannie won it :P really. if i were king id take care of others, exp events as soon as they were affordable. you sir are a pathetic excuse for a king, worse then that of most of the turkish ones on Diez. and i wont watch and see everyones money wasted as you give it to yourself and clannies.[/b]
    i dont see how ppl could call him a bad king... lol i guess thats shinigami or wateva.. also it is smart to do xp events on weakends instead of weak days coz more ppl play. if he was corrupt he wulda taken money for himself.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

if u guys gona impeach the king we might aswell just take all the money and raise the taxes

tybb

lol there just jelous.. that we got king and we guna get csw.

btw u guys say we dont give money to other people... u guys are never on much and claim that u guys have lives. how will u guys even know if we give out money. last night gogo gave 2gbs+ in total through events to nonclannies.

Tiba

-.- i dont see why you defend him, he flames left and right baba there are already 4 people trying to impeach him. he will waste orc sides money i guarantee it -.-[/b]
    hmmm
    he wont waste the money if he does..
    damn straight vote for some other king
    but i dont see why u defending others..
    he ran find the king event already.. i mean there is more money there for exp events and more.. so just chill the fuk out all of u
    because he will run more events.. its only been like what 1 day.. and you all are bitchin cause he didnt run exp event..
    how can he run exp event when there is like 30 people on ? its better on the weekend when everyone is on
    so everyone gets benefits from it
    not just our damn clan
    and few other people so i actually think he is doing the right thing
    =/

besides its impoosible run exp events more than 2-3days cuz it costs a lot of money

sexy Owa

then save them for the weekends -.- hes not the right type of person to be in such a position that the orc nation depends on -.- his name is iseeyoupee ffs >.< you expect me to trust and take the word of somebody who acts like he was born 7 years ago? come on. its an accident waiting to happen letting him remain king. i respect undestructablezzzz as a clan, for being a well organised bunch and decent ko players but shit let magic or somebody a tad more mature be king. icecold does not belong there.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast