Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

VOTE IceColdKillah King!

This is a discussion on VOTE IceColdKillah King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; clannys are banned from his events how gay...
Page: 9

clannys are banned from his events how gay

zeppo4268

clannys are banned from his events how gay[/b]
    Ya so bad ^^

Ice is the best king i've seen too.

Focusss

what do u guys expect.
    Every english king is better than those Turksish kings there are on other servers.

yeh but the thing is .. he hasnt taken a cent for himself really.. alot of english kings wuld, i wuld take it and i admit it.

Draconetsu

My shini brethren, and everyone else, let's just give the guy a chance. No point in causing undo unrest in our nice little server, there'll be time for that when we're all fighting for the castle, and pwning in CZ. While I know some don't like this, and I'm still a little curious how anyone got nominated when the NPs never updated, there's no point in going on about it, just let it go. After a month, if no one likes the job that's been done, then we elect a new king. It's just a game, have fun, don't let petty bickering get in the way of that.

bazzeeka

all im ganna say is [ 90% of the donations are to there clan ] she makes new characters n sends money to her self.. if any of u have noticed.

impeach this money hungry hore... plenty of better kings out there! 50% of the orc side is teaming up to vote next time against you so dont expect to have it too long. lolz

aqpsilver

all im ganna say is [ 90% of the donations are to there clan ] she makes new characters n sends money to her self.. if any of u have noticed.

impeach this money hungry hore... plenty of better kings out there! 50% of the orc side is teaming up to vote next time against you so dont expect to have it too long. lolz[/b]

+1

agendas

yes impeach jk i have no clue wass goin on

gl

ISeeYouPee

do i even care? the money will be gone by then
    1 xp event and al money is out

You guys are complete morons. Begging for exp events, funny. Exp events cost A LOT, wasting 500m for a 10% exp event for 30 minutes when many people are at school is completely stupid, espically when it takes a whole week to get that much in treasury... Sure you say icecold is cocky and immature, well why don't one of you Shinigami people knock him off his pedal stool? Because you can't, Owa, you say you are a better king, yet aren't you like 60? Most of your clannys, when asked, say you are mostly inactive. I do not see why you should be king, what you will hold a exp event? Sure but i bet the timing of that will be when YOUR clan gets a good exp party up, to benefit you. Unlike ice who is waiting for weekends and finding the right time to hold an exp event.
    I do not mean to personally insult anyone, but i find it stupid when people judge how good of a king he is on his third day, saying he rigs his own events... Are you really THAT jealous?

Boyce

I dont get what you guys want from him. Hes given away about 150m to randoms, doing an exp event on saturday and hasn't taken anything for himself. Let me guess Onslought would make the best king in ko!?!?!?

and thats already 1 advantage i have over you. know yourself and your friends, but know your enemy better.[/b]
    How gay can you get, damn.

Tiba

You guys are complete morons. Begging for exp events, funny. Exp events cost A LOT, wasting 500m for a 10% exp event for 30 minutes when many people are at school is completely stupid, espically when it takes a whole week to get that much in treasury... Sure you say icecold is cocky and immature, well why don't one of you Shinigami people knock him off his pedal stool? Because you can't, Owa, you say you are a better king, yet aren't you like 60? Most of your clannys, when asked, say you are mostly inactive. I do not see why you should be king, what you will hold a exp event? Sure but i bet the timing of that will be when YOUR clan gets a good exp party up, to benefit you. Unlike ice who is waiting for weekends and finding the right time to hold an exp event.
    I do not mean to personally insult anyone, but i find it stupid when people judge how good of a king he is on his third day, saying he rigs his own events... Are you really THAT jealous?[/b]

+1

ISeeYouPee

ty boys

MirZa117

cestitam! ;D

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast