Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont know if anyone thought about this but......

This is a discussion on Dont know if anyone thought about this but...... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did k2 remove 3rd server cuz their are broke? out of cash.... ^^?...
Page: 1

Ainelover

did k2 remove 3rd server cuz their are broke? out of cash....

^^?

do u think?

i dont think so..

OMG no it's not..

They are earning a lot money and then they remove one server from each server to make less lag to players and to make it more PvP minded.. i Think..

You can say that it would make it all most only premium user playing US KO but that also their thought cause almost all players are buying premium so they can get in when ever they want..

To have a repatating of being a free playing game is very good for players but people get so much catch of the game that even though it cost a bit people don't care cause it's such little..

That makes US KO earning a lot !!

BoShkE

lol K2 out of cash hahaha U just made my day :lol:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

They are earning a lot money and then they remove one server from each server to make less lag to players and to make it more PvP minded.. i Think..[/b]
    Less servers = more lag
    More servers = less lag

it would be making moore cash then already they make a lot off cash but with so many server it was possile to logg in with no pre so remove one and force to buy premium again

Less servers = more lag
    More servers = less lag[/b]
    Ur wrong. a1 a2 a3 runs on one server, b1 b2 b3 on other. Each server group runs on one computer so less server less lag.

they said it themselves retards they closed third servers because there aren't enough people logging on them which is a non blunt way of them saying ppl need to buy premium to get into the servers and since servers die more and more as every new server comes out having the 3rd worlds it made it to easy for ppl to get in with non prem which is true because on olympia theres almost never a time i get in with no prem jus takes effort

they want to force ppl to go to new servers and buy those gay 400% scrolls they just put in PUS

about the lag am facing problems with it since they removed 1 server. sometimes i can't log in game at wars times even tho am premuim cause server is soo full of ppl

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

did k2 remove 3rd server cuz their are broke? out of cash....

^^?[/b]
    Do people even bother thinking before they post anymore???

Why would they remove a server if they were going broke?????

WHY? WHY?

They just launched 2 new worlds in a few months and your thinking that they are short of a few bucks. It's seeing stupid shit like this being spammed on my fucking msn and these forums that pissing me off so much with ko4life at the moment. Jesus WAKE UP.

Do people even bother thinking before they post anymore???

Why would they remove a server if they were going broke?????

WHY? WHY?

They just launched 2 new worlds in a few months and your thinking that they are short of a few bucks. It's seeing stupid shit like this being spammed on my fucking msn and these forums that pissing me off so much with ko4life at the moment. Jesus WAKE UP.[/b]
    Lol Felix you remind me of someone when your mad

Remove server 3, release the bandwidth etc then bring out a new server. Old players who have gone inactive join new server creating a mass influx of revenue for short period of time

I believe that its it good idea to, cut the server down. That forces new players to go to the new server and leaves the older servers "Ares up for the older players". I have seen an increase in lag, but not that much but i have seen worse lag even when we had 3 servers. The down side I see is now more competion for boss, xp spots. But over all I haven't seen much difference..

i know logos used to be empty 24/7, u could log into server 1 during turk time with no prem. maybe this was happening with alot of servers and they want to crowd the servers more so more ppl gotta buy prem

pspabuser

ares is the best server ever!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast