Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Vote for Maxi(Akara)

This is a discussion on Vote for Maxi(Akara) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @omgitsme English is an International language and u need to have some English knowledge(vocabulary+grammer). 1 language=1 man 2 language=2mans .... ...
Page: 2

alper15

@omgitsme

English is an International language and u need to have some English knowledge(vocabulary+grammer).

1 language=1 man
    2 language=2mans

btw. i am not 14, and i bet i am older than u!

BOTH OF YOU ARE 15 STOP YOUR BITCHIN

Phace

Maxi? hell no, thats some random turk....

Either Erick or GiveMeUrLove as king.. they're the only ones that can english pretty well of the orc clans i guess .__.

@omgitsme
    English is an International language and u need to have some English knowledge(vocabulary+grammer).
    1 language=1 man
    2 language=2mans

btw. i am not 14, and i bet i am older than u![/b]
    Maybe you older then me , but i wont fight against stupid NET people for stupid things.
    I 17 years old atleast i have brain , but i guess you havent and you must act like " man " bihaind the screen , and if you understand turks better then me , i know you lier , or you turk? <_<
    If you have problems , dont answer to my topics / posts , nobody didnt told ya to post anyshit you dont like , now stfu and dont BS bihaind your screen.

BlackIrish

He is turkish.. Any problem? racist much?
    Start acting like a 17 year old should act and grow up man

he was very nice at pathos ^_^

He is turkish.. Any problem? racist much?
    Start acting like a 17 year old should act and grow up man[/b]
    WOW you that dumb? you said you understand turks more then me , so i asked you if you turk , but i guess you really dumbass , i wont add a comment to your shit anymore , cya.

Honestly man. Learn english and then come here. I can understand turks better than I understand you.
    And not the turks that know english like reQuelm.[/b]

BlackIrish

When I said that I meant that your vocabulary and use of words is so poor that I&#39;m better off talking to a turkish that knows no english whatsoever.

kennyburger

this guy&#39;s english is pretty good for it being his second language.

Maxi for king :P

this guy&#39;s english is pretty good for it being his second language.
    Maxi for king :P[/b]
    he want from me to speak 100% perfect English , but you know what? i just CANT , i only learn English by computers , its my job to work with PC&#39;s , i done with school and before i join the army i have time to study and get money by myself and not by my parents like you do BlackIrish .
    But like i said , he retard , if he older then me like he say and " have " this brain , he really not a normal kid , and hopefully for him to shut up.

WOW you that dumb? you said you understand turks more then me , so i asked you if you turk , but i guess you really dumbass , i wont add a comment to your shit anymore , cya.[/b]

he want from me to speak 100% perfect English , but you know what? i just CANT , i only learn English by computers , its my job to work with PC&#39;s , i done with school and before i join the army i have time to study and get money by myself and not by my parents like you do BlackIrish .
    But like i said , he retard , if he older then me like he say and " have " this brain , he really not a normal kid , and hopefully for him to shut up.[/b]

h34r:

BlackIrish

Fine. I&#39;ll stop the flaming, but you need to stop being a real retard. If you say your job is to deal with PC&#39;s, you need better english homie.
    Good luck with your english mate, I think you need it.

P.S Crabby.. I still love you and the rest
    Don&#39;t hate me :,(

kennyburger

Fine. I&#39;ll stop the flaming, but you need to stop being a real retard. If you say your job is to deal with PC&#39;s, you need better english homie.

Don&#39;t hate me :,([/b]
    his english is pretty good for being his second learned language as i said before, most people will speak better than they type, and as long as i don&#39;t have to think what someone typed and its readable then that is pretty good.

Don&#39;t hate me :,([/b]
    i dont hate u, i cannot hate u, ur just a little gay changing clan h34r:

C.R.E.A.M.

Hmm was this topic supposed to be about voting for maxi ?
    Did i enter the wrong topic?
    :S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast