Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Vote MeLoveYouLongTime for GG Human King!

This is a discussion on Vote MeLoveYouLongTime for GG Human King! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; welp i logged to vote i really didnt know if you couldnt vote, because 1. when i played euko there ...
Page: 2

Little archer Senior Member

welp i logged to vote

i really didnt know if you couldnt vote, because 1. when i played euko there was no kingship and 2. in USKO you need prem to vote.

didnt expect some random kid to get all worked up about it lol. if you do win penguin i want you to gear me up in euko, ty.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    u got my back ted!
    Always.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoPath View Post
    yes, non-prem users can vote , but you need at least lvl 50. just clearing don't flame me ...
    Weather you said that to me or Razor, you're fine ^^

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    MAD TED O_o
    I was kinda half-laughing at the fact that I was backing the gayzor up xD My points are still valid.

Quote Originally Posted by ravizzl View Post
    There's one rule in the jungle u dont take someone's flaming object.
    Something like that Kiran, something like that.

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    welp i logged to vote

i really didnt know if you couldnt vote, because 1. when i played euko there was no kingship and 2. in USKO you need prem to vote.

didnt expect some random kid to get all worked up about it lol. if you do win penguin i want you to gear me up in euko, ty.
    Ill get u a bow +8 bro.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    You deserve a big cup of shut the fuck up, did you know that?

Not only did he ask a valid question, he knows just as I do that you never know when it comes to KO and all of its versions. Voting on USKO didn't require prem for a very long time and then they changed it, but most common senced people have already realised that not all changes are implanted into all the versions of KO. I don't know the answer to that question either, yet I've played this game for over a decade, so kid please, shut the fuck up.

PS. Why the hell would he need to post on the EUKO forums when he can simply do it here? Your logic doesn't even make sence mate.

PPS. I have nothing against you, just don't be ignorant because that really pisses me off. If anyone was spamming/making a useless post, it was you, period.
    Over a decade? really? you played Korean KO beta?

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Voteddddd for you dude hopfully you get it kanka

Quote Originally Posted by IAlyzkaaa View Post
    He will make lot of events, and he speak only english!
    Lies.. im not gonna vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Lies.. im not gonna vote.
    then vote for turks if u think i lie..its ur choice

Finland boys will vote him as well. :P But turks have way too many voters so probably not helping much. King really doesn't mean much to ardream players but at least less spam x)

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    LOL are you serious? you post this.......................man stop trying to boost your post on these ridiculous comments -_- if you wanna know why dont you go euko site and start a topic ^^ this is just sad how someone who thinks he knows everything about KO and how bad and good it is going but in the end doesn't know this zzzzzzzz
    u are dumb .

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Over a decade? really? you played Korean KO beta?
    Not really sure what the hell I played honestly, this was so long ago... I had just recently gotten my first PC so the whole "MMORPG"-concept was brand new to me, prolly toke me 15 minutes just to understand how to move the damn character.

It could of been the beta, I was given the account through one of my friends. I was told I wouldn't be able to make an account, which at that point didn't make much sence but I went with it, but looking back I'm guessing it was because KRKO registration requires a korean resident registration numbers. I still remember the ugly ass orc berserker animation, breathing heavely and shouting out every 30-40 sec at the intro screen, not to mention the old maps. I quit for awhile since my friends all quit and it did take me awhile until I came back to the game, but man.. After that, I pretty much never really left it for long. Until now. I'm done.

Banned Senior Member

Not really sure what the hell I played honestly, this was so long ago... I had just recently gotten my first PC so the whole "MMORPG"-concept was brand new to me, prolly toke me 15 minutes just to understand how to move the damn character.

It could of been the beta, I was given the account through one of my friends. I was told I wouldn't be able to make an account, which at that point didn't make much sence but I went with it, but looking back I'm guessing it was because KRKO registration requires a korean resident registration numbers. I still remember the ugly ass orc berserker animation, breathing heavely and shouting out every 30-40 sec at the intro screen, not to mention the old maps. I quit for awhile since my friends all quit and it did take me awhile until I came back to the game, but man.. After that, I pretty much never really left it for long. Until now. I'm done.
    Nice story, but you ain't fooling anyone.

Edit: oh well, maybe the c-west retards will fall for this.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

good luck kiran! (especially at getting these off topic fags out of your topic ._.)

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Nice story, but you ain't fooling anyone.

Edit: oh well, maybe the c-west retards will fall for this.
    If you think that I care what people on the internet think about me, you really don't know shit lol. You're welcome to belive whatever the hell you want, but I have no reason to lie, and if you think I'm saying that I've played for over a decade as if I'm proud of it, then no, you're mistaken.

In the end, go with whatever floats your boat, because I couldn't care less. I'm done with you, go waste someone elses time.

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    good luck kiran! (especially at getting these off topic fags out of your topic ._.)
    You know you love me smasher <3

Little archer Senior Member

lol aviv, i expected you would say something along those lines

Banned Senior Member

If you think that I care what people on the internet think about me, you really don't know shit lol. You're welcome to belive whatever the hell you want, but I have no reason to lie, and if you think I'm saying that I've played for over a decade as if I'm proud of it, then no, you're mistaken.

In the end, go with whatever floats your boat, because I couldn't care less. I'm done with you, go waste someone elses time.

You know you love me smasher <3
    You do know how to keep a story going, but as I said before, you ain't fooling me or any of the very few smart people left here.
    I'd even go further and doubt you played before ROFD came out...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast