Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

VOTE:NO for Minor Heal Cooldown!

This is a discussion on VOTE:NO for Minor Heal Cooldown! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG!! Assassins gonna suck hard,they cant combo and minor, and have to use hp pots..they all gonna be just ...just ...
Page: 3

OMG!! Assassins gonna suck hard,they cant combo and minor, and have to use hp pots..they all gonna be just ...just ... like...archers. Yes its sarcasm, and yes I voted for cool down.
    Maybe now we can see who is "pro" and who is "gel gel ws"(and see my brand new minor macro / pedal for disabled thinggy).

ooo

i voted for minor heal cool down so HA HA!

this cool down only hurt the pedal noobs and wont effect the legit ones much.. u guys should be happy cuz this only show who is the better sin now that all the pedal are gone. the ones that are complaining about this cooldown should be the PEDAL USERS and not YOU.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I really can't stand half the mods on that forum. Hallf of them just fuck about in DCZ and spamm the offical forum in the girls are evilius thread.

If it wernt for Linus being a pretty decent and good guy to me I would never use them.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Personally i do not mind cool down, on the other hand i understand ur arguments guys.
    I wont vote at all.
    Whatever happen, let it be so.

We will survive ![/b]
    YEAH I AINT VOTEING EATHER, LET IT BE ;]

Lol alot of rouges are just gonna be like "fuck hp and mana, tis' AP whore time negga" and are gonna spend hell'a time practising pro ks, insteada minor heal combo. Less time tanking and tryna run in to get a kill. Just follow a warrior, BP or mage and ks them. Rouges always get the last laugh.

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Voted against it =]
    You guys wont have your way

TehFonz

Wink

Sure, i voted to get the cooldown

& very soon I'll vote McCain :wub:

\_/

ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE

i voted yes. If u like playing sin u ll get used to it.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i voted yes. If u like playing sin u ll get used to it.[/b]
    yeah alot of us are voteing yes, yes seems to be winning ;]

The DON Senior Member Raekpacman's Avatar

I'm pretty certain in the producer questioning he mentioned that this is a mgames decision on how they want to make minor work.

So complain to them.

Edit: found it.

Are rogues going to get a minor cooldown? We don't have anything on our end that would hint at a minor cooldown for rogues on our version of KO, but we all know that Korean KO has it and they're quite a ways ahead of us in terms of patches. I know how much nobody here wants it and this message will be conveyed, but ultimately it comes down to what the developer wants to do with their game. If they think that minor having no cooldown unbalances the game, it will have to be changed.[/b]

Not going to affect that much pro rogues, only the ones that doesnt know anything besides minor heal. And they think they are so good at rogue cuz they have minor heal... they dont stealth; in party they dont cure, not even themselves and when they die they yell at their priest: "why didnt you cure me %$@%/$$", etc. They have been played like warriors with lightfeet

If you tell them that they have to choose between stealth and minor, they will choose minor hands down. Why in hell would they want stealth, they dont even use it anymore. That proves you how important is for a rogue nowadays to be a tank.

Whatever it is the result is, its not going to make me stop playing sin, thats for sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123