Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Vote RatBower for king [Pathos El Morad]

This is a discussion on Vote RatBower for king [Pathos El Morad] within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know ratbower he is a gg vote for him =]...
Page: 4

Banned

i know ratbower he is a gg
    vote for him =]

Mp3Steelo

Ok, first of all I want to wish both of the senetors GL!

To the people of both side, you must be really stupid to think you can win as a 'not-Turkish senator'.
    WTH are you shitting about ? Can't you see neither of you will win, I don't care how big your population will be.
    You get 2 European/American ppl on the list and spread all the votes not coming from Turks.
    To make it even worse you also flame eachother and a smart voter would already not vote at you after these wack conversations. They want a senator that's good with everybody, not one that's hating other people LOL.
    If you want to win, work together, get all the votes under one senator and if you're unlucky you'll have like 100/200 votes less than the winner ^^
    Start using your heads instead of your dicks and get this thing under one guy!

None of the senators has posted in here, the voters did. We had alot of turks voting for us aswell, but Maksi and the old king helped this karakartal55 guy win. As long as GM doesnt check out the voting it will always be corrupt and unfair.

Mp3Steelo

So neither of you was right, both have lost and if you want it to change next time, co-op-e-rate

John778899

Rat's voters haven't flamed other nominees...the others did but now who cares? Our turkish members campaigned for rat and we were told how to say many things in turkish so we convinced many turks.

Mp3Steelo

GL next time

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

how was the %'s ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234