Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

__aWp__,Heil::Hitla,and what ever other characters he has...

This is a discussion on __aWp__,Heil::Hitla,and what ever other characters he has... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that mother fucker is a scammer dont sell to him or buy from him that guy is a cock sucking ...
Page: 1

Noobie_of_the_world

Default __aWp__,Heil::Hitla,and what ever other characters he has...

that mother fucker is a scammer dont sell to him or buy from him that guy is a cock sucking whore i hope that mother fucker gets hacked some day just to piss him off!

Default Re: __aWp__,Heil::Hitla,and what ever other characters he ha

Originally posted by Noobie_of_the_world
    that mother fucker is a scammer dont sell to him or buy from him that guy is a cock sucking whore i hope that mother fucker gets hacked some day just to piss him off!
    cool! awesome! thx

Noobie_of_the_world

OH just to let everyone know he is a Deiz player and he is in the clan hotle so if you know anyone in that clan relay this to them and get him kicked from there!you watched all of this shit will some day fall back on him i just want to be arround when it does!

Noobie_of_the_world

now he is selling fucking +8/15 rouge chitin he fucking is a hacker scammer or something well i know he is a scammer but im starting to think a duper and hacker too!

ive talked to __aWp__ he seems like a cool guy....i trusted him with a +1 MD and he gave it back haha.

Noobie_of_the_world

dude belive me he dont want to +1MD. but i know the other clan he was in and they told me and showed me a SS of him saying ok he is going to scam me now and all of this shit. cause he was in nexus at the time when he was selling me that preist

FatM4n

hes in my clan
    he seems like a reko guy

Poverty

Originally posted by Poverty
    Ok, I was selling a +12/1str/hp neck and the same kind of belt, you said you would buy when you could sell your power up store items. Since you were a clan mate I said I will hold on to them for you, then you said you needed now and agai nsince you were clan mate I was going to let you have them now and you pay me later. So when we opened the trade window you put up your mirage sword +6/clean for the necklace and belt, for me to 'hold' so I could feel better about trusting you.

Later the next day you said you were not merchanting them so I took that as a go ahead and sell. I sold to your clan member baLao after he sold his iron bow +7.

If you know your math and have seen prices a +12/1str.hp belt and necklace go for around 800m in moradon.

a +6mirage sword goes for 12-13gbs. Tell me who lost money in this deal please.

Oh and alos, now you come on the forums saying that I traded that sword for my account? You said I gave you ID and PW then when you gave me the sword I change the PW. If that's true, then give me my necklace and belt back for you have no reason to have them. Also, if I did do that, what is my ID and PW?

zzzzzzzz I am in no way related to those other characters.

Poverty

Also, this belongs in cheaters/hackers if you really wanna bitch do it there.

Noobie_of_the_world

bull shit i know your related to them you fucking noob cause your warrior used to be death:by:nazi and your mage is hiel::hitla so quit lieing bitch

Poverty

Lol, Malevolence is a real life friend's warrior, not mine. Hieh::Hitla USED to be mine, but I gave it away and do not know the password anymore and frankly don't care.

Noobie_of_the_world

ok then why did i give my MS +6 to hitla and then you gave me that shit from your mage and then told me the PW and shit for the preist! then you say you sold the MS so how did you get it if i gave it to hitla?***damn busted****

Poverty

i said I gave it to hitla and went to d2 so you would get off my ass, and if i gave you priest for the ms why in hell do you have my necklace and belt.

Noobie_of_the_world

no you didnt you never said you gave shit to hitla damn if your going to lie keep the story strait!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast