Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Vote Tekton for Human King on ARES !!

This is a discussion on Vote Tekton for Human King on ARES !! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont care really what ppl said about us, we got the casstle we get great xp and pk, enough ...
Page: 4

KlouD

i dont care really what ppl said about us, we got the casstle we get great xp and pk, enough for enjoy and good friends, no more, i wont answere more on this post.

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by LaFamilia
    and u semper litle kid...u shouldn't talk that much ,
    man who the FUCK are u ingame?? huh?? who cares if we are babashopped we are alot better then ur retarded clan... when thereapers disbanded all your people came CRAWLING 2 KlouD so shut the fuck up... yeh we united with NewTown because our clan was dying... we had gitchers in our clan and a few others quit and sold there accounts.... as for grobs... who the fuck are u 2 say we babashop when he quit he had an elf belt res ... no rols.. no chitin shield no shells +8 no shards +8 no iron bow +8 nothing... how did he get that.... ?? see befor u start calling us babashoppers look fucking close at the 1s u play with maybe ull see who really is the babashopper here? <_< <_<

Blancanieves

Grobs, i dont ahve problem with u
    but dont talk if u dont know...

Kloud never bought 10 char omg, i know he is my bro, and he dont have money

<3 sander

Grobs really i think u r trying Get King for u and ur clan no for the server, stop fight agains Kloud or r2d, and read post of futility,

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Sand
    The biggest babashoper in game , bought 10 chars and got em all in R2D just to get in fuking 5 top clans on ares ... ur so pathetic.I bet u bought NYchris aswel.
    grobs why u make up all those lies?? plls name those chars kloud bought if u cant we can all just see ur a lier who likes to make up storys
    I didnt said that KlouD bought 10 chars ... You guys know about who i was talking , i was talking about SemperFidelis.U(Semper) was telling me on msn how u have your 3 chars in R2D and that one of them is Pwnage_Factor ofc except Semper_Fidelis (warrior) ... remember when u was begging me,Russ and Raggan to join R2D ? eheh i do.(it was in same conversation)

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sand
    The biggest babashoper in game , bought 10 chars and got em all in R2D just to get in fuking 5 top clans on ares ... ur so pathetic.I bet u bought NYchris aswel.
    grobs why u make up all those lies?? plls name those chars kloud bought if u cant we can all just see ur a lier who likes to make up storys
    I didnt said that KlouD bought 10 chars ... You guys know about who i was talking , i was talking about SemperFidelis.U(Semper) was telling me on msn how u have your 3 chars in R2D and that one of them is Pwnage_Factor ofc except Semper_Fidelis (warrior) ... remember when u was begging me,Russ and Raggan to join R2D ? eheh i do.(it was in same conversation)[/b]
    Roflmao begging you? i said b4 u made reapers i told nychris and raggan 2 join because im friends with both Russ and Josh i never begged... and i have 3 chars in R2D 2 play semper is mine PwnageFactor is my friends... now explain the 10 chars.... the only char that was in our clan ONCE for nps was ::PwnageFactor:: witch pocho put in there

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by SemperFidelis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SemperFidelis)</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sand

I didnt said that KlouD bought 10 chars ... You guys know about who i was talking , i was talking about SemperFidelis.U(Semper) was telling me on msn how u have your 3 chars in R2D and that one of them is Pwnage_Factor ofc except Semper_Fidelis (warrior) ... remember when u was begging me,Russ and Raggan to join R2D ? eheh i do.(it was in same conversation)
    Roflmao begging you? i said b4 u made reapers i told nychris and raggan 2 join because im friends with both Russ and Josh i never begged... and i have 3 chars in R2D 2 play semper is mine PwnageFactor is my friends... now explain the 10 chars.... the only char that was in our clan ONCE for nps was ::PwnageFactor:: witch pocho put in there[/b]
    You can write here anything u want ... but i know what is real truth.

Banned Senior Member

Btw gogogoogogo hawk :wub:

Blancanieves

this is going to make Jade win again
    xx% vote Tekton
    xx% vote Drduran
    xx%krakatou

and the +xx% will be for Jade.. then Jade KING

GROBS why u dont just leave? How u said u will do when logos come..

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by DauMuie
    GROBS why u dont just leave? How u said u will do when logos come..
    +1 baby :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    Originally posted by SemperFidelis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SemperFidelis)
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sand

Roflmao begging you? i said b4 u made reapers i told nychris and raggan 2 join because im friends with both Russ and Josh i never begged... and i have 3 chars in R2D 2 play semper is mine PwnageFactor is my friends... now explain the 10 chars.... the only char that was in our clan ONCE for nps was ::PwnageFactor:: witch pocho put in there[/b]
    You can write here anything u want ... but i know what is real truth.[/b][/quote]

Truth?? u mean what u want to believe.. ok very well believe what u will but u seriously should leave ares... do what everyone asks... what a good king would do :rollseyes:

Volcanic

Originally posted by SemperFidelis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SemperFidelis)</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)
    Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sand

Roflmao begging you? i said b4 u made reapers i told nychris and raggan 2 join because im friends with both Russ and Josh i never begged... and i have 3 chars in R2D 2 play semper is mine PwnageFactor is my friends... now explain the 10 chars.... the only char that was in our clan ONCE for nps was ::PwnageFactor:: witch pocho put in there
    You can write here anything u want ... but i know what is real truth.[/b]
    Truth?? u mean what u want to believe.. ok very well believe what u will but u seriously should leave ares... do what everyone asks... what a good king would do :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]

Who fucking cares what a scammer says

TO the rest of you. She`s going to win again, and you`re all going to bitch and whine about it after. Learn to put silly differences behind and work for a common goal

Banned Senior Member

Eh two frustrated gay's.

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by SemperFidelis+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SemperFidelis)
    Originally posted by GROBS
    Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sand

You can write here anything u want ... but i know what is real truth.
    Truth?? u mean what u want to believe.. ok very well believe what u will but u seriously should leave ares... do what everyone asks... what a good king would do :rollseyes:[/b]
    Who fucking cares what a scammer says

TO the rest of you. She`s going to win again, and you`re all going to bitch and whine about it after. Learn to put silly differences behind and work for a common goal[/b][/quote]

Who are you? and alot of people do... only a few of the people that do rong by me or friends get scammed

:::Wendigo:::

Molder for king... hahahaha... the gayest player in ares atm... :P

btw... Duran is also gay... ^^

opaaa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast