Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Vote for your favorites.

This is a discussion on Vote for your favorites. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mages: underscream(when livtyler is on), abyss, cricri, ::vidi::, ::veni:: (edit: LivTyler a.k.a ::vidi:: is all times best mage) sins: ridley, ...
Page: 10

armand0

mages: underscream(when livtyler is on), abyss, cricri, ::vidi::, ::veni:: (edit: LivTyler a.k.a ::vidi:: is all times best mage)
    sins: ridley, ghostface, dibob
    archers: winston and me ^^
    priests: starscream, yorsh, nesma, anderson
    warriors: taurus

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Yun_Yuuzhan

_SoulSlayer_, NYChris, Bobert, Blackholej, Gimy_Girl, hyp3r, Joey, Hesbolah, DemonPriest, DemonHunter, Commander, Juido, Chalzor, HolyGhost, Cheeriomui, _JoKeR_, Hard0nails, Mordecai, S0rceress, and BaanNektharious will always be my favorites, my idols, and my friends.

Old school, i doubt most of the ppl on this forum even remember him xD
    No doubt, from the looks of it few people on this forum remember TOWN [/b]
    yun wasnt u BaanNektharious i always thought that, correct me if im wrong :<

Volcanic

My favourite power ranger;

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    _SoulSlayer_, NYChris, Bobert, Blackholej, Gimy_Girl, hyp3r, Joey, Hesbolah, DemonPriest, DemonHunter, Commander, Juido, Chalzor, HolyGhost, Cheeriomui, _JoKeR_, Hard0nails, Mordecai, S0rceress, and BaanNektharious will always be my favorites, my idols, and my friends.
    Old school, i doubt most of the ppl on this forum even remember him xD[/b]
    Ohhhhh I do. I also remember each one of these guys. Baan was probably the only nice guy from Anni. To bad he left.

i still remember one mage from anni with good gear, complete mage, but don remember the nickname :<, and ualwaysdown were playin with fidd acount with the time

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Fluppy
    i still remember one mage from anni with good gear, complete mage, but don remember the nickname :<, and ualwaysdown were playin with fidd acount with the time
    UalwaysDown was very arrogant, conceited but he was in the top clan at the time. I dont remember the mages name either. However, I still remember COMMANDER getting killed time and time again in CZ before he quit Anni, no one was on to party with. UAlwaysDown went to JP.KO, last I heard, and Baan, havent heard what happened to him. Nor Pfil, nor Raven, nor any of those other guys.

Pfil idles on #knightonline on irc, doesn't play KO anymore as far as i know

Havvk

Mage - Vhall (Quit)
    Priest - W0lf
    Rogue - chusco (sin) , apostilo (archer)
    Warrior - me :lol: , :Batman: (When he was on RoB)

morax

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@

Ohhhhh I do. I also remember each one of these guys. Baan was probably the only nice guy from Anni. To bad he left.[/b]
    I played in both TOWN and ANNI and never had a problem with either.... anni were quite arrogant though.... loves levelling with bobert like all night until he hit 60.... great old days. I miss those.

Warrior - Loyt - Regardless of person playing him / Husy_The_turk is also under rated.
    Mage - Rentzu/Thomas
    Priest - Gotta give it to _________ / Captain / Satty. All very good priests.
    Sin - I dont care for sins, Felix and UrunFaster are obvious choices.

Human side in no particular order..... SalsaSotong (i think thats the mage with the insane tp skills) & Glarfist and his boys.

Banned

Originally posted by morax

Sin - I dont care for sins, .
    dude i feel the same man....cant stand sins in general as a class.... :angry:

but still many good people playing them :wub:

Strawberry

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wendolyn
    Does Pantha even still play? :wub:
    She do, on xig :P[/b]
    Ofc... Wendy :wub: but yea i play Xig now -_-

Warrion :ArrogantPrick, cos he defends the healer
    Rogue :Hakanamataatatatata, he stops all my heals
    Mage : Bluebird back in the old days of demontech, Rent
    Priest : Tomo, Me and Tomo will beat any 2on 2 this server has to offer..

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Fluppy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluppy)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    Originally posted by Shurt
    @

No doubt, from the looks of it few people on this forum remember TOWN [/b]
    yun wasnt u BaanNektharious i always thought that, correct me if im wrong :<[/b]

No, he and _SoulSlayer_ were my mentors into the ways of the warrior. ^_^

<!--QuoteBegin-Fluppy

i still remember one mage from anni with good gear, complete mage, but don remember the nickname :<, and ualwaysdown were playin with fidd acount with the time[/quote]

I believe that was xyz?

Last I heard, Baan quit MMOs in favor of real life, pfil quit KO months ago, and I don't know what happened to Raven.

yeah xyz =)
    he were hard to kill T_T

lol xyz's inn of duped goldbars lol

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast