Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Vote for your favorites.

This is a discussion on Vote for your favorites. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div> Originally posted by Tez/Aja @ <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink Wanna see a nice fraps of me vs Tez ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Wanna see a nice fraps of me vs Tez and Tez tasting dirt? *:lol:

hey hey easy emo boy...... :P :lol: i did taste it but your level 70 and with 35 sd on :blink: :wacko: wft how is this possible....i got no dd at all and level 67

was good and i still have much to learn on warrior.....like i said lets see who tasted dirt on my mage....ROFL.....wanna bet you lose....hahaha :P :lol:

was fun either way and it shows me what i need to learn ....i know also i didnt scream u enough into my combo....which i need to do more often cause that will help

i should have used diff weapon instead of spear like axe ....giga +8 please

btw temp owned me too.....against most players i can hold my own good ones like temp, devile, phantom, evenson i will get owned cause i am still learning at warrior.......but any day they want to 1v1 me while i am on my mage i am down for that....i know mage much better for now

ty for the vote and nomination but i dont want to be anyones favorite...i just want to remain n00b

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
    i owned u in 1v1 too ^^ it was a month+ ago if u remember [/b]

i do remember but i was duffed <_< ...there were like 2 duffers in your party or in someone else party thet kept duffing me :angry: ...i hate duffers as a warrior......hate then well fighting against them.....so useless once parasited...all else i can handle but that shit gets me everytime

also yes i didnt level that char all my self....it was traded though and i did level up a char to 64 then got that one at 65 and gave up on the other char...also my other char had close to the same np when i started my warrior...the warrior came with 300k np so 200 k np not bad in 3 months for this n00b...muahahahaha....the rest i have earned and if u want to get techinal...i earn the levels and np....just on a diff char that i did from 0 ....i just moved to diff class
    :wub:

they have Nation Transfer they need class transfer next :P :lol: then know one would ever have to buy a another char or extra one :wub:

Warrior - Amine_The_warrior/Vertig0/Cocaine
    Archer - Schaf/Tlax
    Mage - Quetz/FlameDancer
    Priest - ShowMeTheMoney/Lucky Duck
    Sin - Willard/Voodu

<3 u all

5DollahSuckySucky

Kn0w
    Kn3w
    Kn4w
    Kn1w

Reitsu

my fav char is orc mages, cute lil greenies :wub: :wub:

warrior- NowaPaiN <----i missed him
    Rouge- SeXy_Bella <---- :wub:
    Preist- BP_OWNAGE <----my BP :lol:
    mage- Maniac07 <----slm baba

ID4N

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

hey hey easy emo boy...... :P :lol: i did taste it but your level 70 and with 35 sd on :blink: :wacko: wft how is this possible....i got no dd at all and level 67

was good and i still have much to learn on warrior.....like i said lets see who tasted dirt on my mage....ROFL.....wanna bet you lose....hahaha :P :lol:

was fun either way and it shows me what i need to learn ....i know also i didnt scream u enough into my combo....which i need to do more often cause that will help

btw temp owned me too.....against most players i can hold my own good ones like temp, devile, phantom, evenson i will get owned cause i am still learning at warrior.......but any day they want to 1v1 me while i am on my mage i am down for that....i know mage much better for now

ty for the vote and nomination but i dont want to be anyones favorite...i just want to remain n00b

i owned u in 1v1 too ^^ it was a month+ ago if u remember [/b]

i do remember but i was duffed <_< ...there were like 2 duffers in your party or in someone else party thet kept duffing me :angry: ...i hate duffers as a warrior......hate then well fighting against them.....so useless once parasited...all else i can handle but that shit gets me everytime[/b][/quote]
    wasnt my party, i was soloing.. as usual..
    well anyway i would like to 1v1 u again while ur not duffed

my favourite ice cream is chocolate, and my favourite pizza is cheese/tomato/pepperoni/olives/green pepper/ham

i didnt read what the topic was about sorry

Originally posted by 0000000
    my favourite ice cream is chocolate, and my favourite pizza is cheese/tomato/pepperoni/olives/green pepper/ham

i didnt read what the topic was about sorry
    LMAO

Awww Rich. I don't care if anyone is better than you, you're still my favorite

My favorite ice cream is chocolate too.

And..OMG I got a vote from someone! :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by ID4N+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ID4N)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)
    Originally posted by ID4N
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

i owned u in 1v1 too ^^ it was a month+ ago if u remember

i do remember but i was duffed <_< ...there were like 2 duffers in your party or in someone else party thet kept duffing me :angry: ...i hate duffers as a warrior......hate then well fighting against them.....so useless once parasited...all else i can handle but that shit gets me everytime[/b]
    wasnt my party, i was soloing.. as usual..
    well anyway i would like to 1v1 u again while ur not duffed [/b][/quote]

np baba i dont mind losing anytime....i am not whiner cause i lose and i dont get mad over a game ....to me its a learning experience....so yeah u add me msn ....if i eat dirt i wont be mad or flame you ever....if u eat dirt i dont throw it in your face or think i am better then you ever....that is how i think so add me [email protected].....i willl however bust your balls if u get owned....and u can do same to me if i eat dirt .....good fun and jokes between friends is ok with me

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Rogue: hagaynamatata
    Warryon: Shurt
    Priest: Dangy :wub:
    Mage: all those fucking tormentors mages that save my ass every time i leeroy T__T :wub:

Vchernyak

Warrior: huyova
    priest: luckyduck
    rogue: dark_sith
    mage: abyss

B)

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

mage : abyss, rent and majix
    warrior : batman and evenson, tez too but he`s still learning how to play warrior :P
    priest : ____, zike
    rogue : chusco

Wyvern

mage - de_mon
    warior - Z4
    sin - me :rollseyes:
    priest - __________

ultimaliaz

priest- sotongpoo
    mage- salsasotong
    warrior-decapatior or w/e it's spelled :P
    rogue-alltheway(triply)