Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vsing in arena...

This is a discussion on Vsing in arena... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alot opinion differ on that thing, what is accepted in vs and what is not. Im not talking in pvp ...
Page: 1

Default Vsing in arena...

Alot opinion differ on that thing, what is accepted in vs and what is not. Im not talking in pvp zones, but in arena.

I maded a 2 out of 3 match against an assas.

He won first match,

second match, I saw he used the 600def skill, so I switched my raptor for DS and a spear until that skill finished and take back the raptor to attack. Won

Third match, Won the same way.

Anyway, would you guys say its fair to change weapon in vs to adapt the enemy strategy ? I mean good players isn't the ones who use both skills and intelligence ?

The king. Senior Member

just use raptor, and ask for wolf and take def 300 from random priest and pwn him xD

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

vs's in arena are just for fun really... if u really want a fair vs then both get fully sced and vs.

Little archer Senior Member

lolshield

i duration item my scaled skin and proceed to destroy you

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lolshield

Does that work?

u is noob!

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lolshield

what does the durabilty sc thingy do?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

1. There is no such thing as a defence skill that's for 600 AC, you must be talkign about the 800 defence skill.
    2. Even thought no1 has ever done that to me in a VS, I don't really see why not.. Unless you discuss the rules from teh start.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    1. There is no such thing as a defence skill that's for 600 AC, you must be talkign about the 800 defence skill.
    2. Even thought no1 has ever done that to me in a VS, I don't really see why not.. Unless you discuss the rules from teh start.
    Maybe its 800ac then Im not sure about rogue skills. But I know I have no chance against him when he use that, his hp bar almost moving when I hit him.

I asked because I gained 45m from him in bdw. Then he pmed saying he wanted to vs. Rules was the first to win 2 out of 3 match get 20m from the looser. And not scrooled. Hehe, he didn't gave me saying it is not fair.

But anyway, just wanted your opinion there is no drama lol

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I wasn't making it into drama 0.o I was just stating the facts & my oppionion.

And to what you just said.. Lol, that guy must be a very lame person if he backs off of his own game. I'll admit, using a shield is gay but seeing as you both never seemed to have discussed any rules, it's perfectly ok. It's gay... but it's ok xD

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    I wasn't making it into drama 0.o I was just stating the facts & my oppionion.

And to what you just said.. Lol, that guy must be a very lame person if he backs off of his own game. I'll admit, using a shield is gay but seeing as you both never seemed to have discussed any rules, it's perfectly ok. It's gay... but it's ok xD
    hahaha, yeah maybe a bit gae but makes me won xD

btw I wasn't refering to you as drama, neither anyone else.

What is the point of a vs ? To determine who is the better 1vs1 player ? Well youd have to have the same items, uniques, internet conection, level, class, to be able to determine that fairly.

Truth is you will never do a "fair" vs, i think that what you did with the shield is extremely gay jajajaja warriors allready have AC thanks to the deffense skill tree, throwing on a shield for the duration of the 800 AC is just the same as doing it with full scs when he will use Spike and Thrust cause, lets face it but warriors dont have suck high hitting skills...

The most fair vs you can do with a sin on a random situation is both get 1500 and 300 from a random priest and both wolfed, all skills should be allowed.

Yes it is smart to use a shield but to be honest if he had a CS+0 and put it on when he is red balling he could very well tank your damage and regain hp, which would be extremely gay jajajaja

vs are a waste of time, allways have been, allways will be, they only serve to boost peoples e penis, and this is coming from someone who at a point would only care about vs

vs in USKO tbh are a waste of time, most plp will bitch about having WOLF then the chaos effects might make u win a vs entirely if a CHAOS Baal goes of ur most likely dead if u are under half hp. For a fair vs most likely you have to most likely go to a private server like SExyKO were all lvs/uniques are the same + except they have no minor cooldown there

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

not the idea of the vs is the bad but the people who're doing it. I mean it's good for practice your combo/healing or trying out your items or solve the problems(!) etc... But the trouble begins when a person cannot accept his lost. And when it's lack of communication(when a turk can't speak a single word on any foreign language for example).

So vsing in arena can be good if you can talk about what is accepted(duff, wolf, safety, etc.) and you and your opponent won't cry a river after losing a vs in a stupid game.

thing is a BP,most of the will either malice or say they deserve to heal

Little archer Senior Member

the whole vsing thingy went downhill ever since the fucking koreans had the "brilliant" idea of implementing the several RNG based curse effects.

even more unbalanced now that res diet is bugged... warriors are hand down the best 1v1 class. (not gonna bother including duffing bps with chaos wiri)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast