Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Vsing in arena...

This is a discussion on Vsing in arena... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor the whole vsing thingy went downhill ever since the fucking koreans had the "brilliant" idea of ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    the whole vsing thingy went downhill ever since the fucking koreans had the "brilliant" idea of implementing the several RNG based curse effects.

even more unbalanced now that res diet is bugged... warriors are hand down the best 1v1 class. (not gonna bother including duffing bps with chaos wiri)
    lol try Chaos, shit goes of ur guaranteed dead or redball if no buffs

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

+1, Chaos weapons for WARRIORS were the worst thing ever to be implanted into USKO.. Atleast all the other curses still give you a chance, the chaos skill is just fucking OP to an already OP class -.-"

May be we need a lousy diet pickpocket raum? ^^

AndyJH

True VS, anything goes.

Arena, shits and giggles.

I don't bother going to arena other than for fun. Soon as people see a BP they whine the second a duff is thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    just use raptor, and ask for wolf and take def 300 from random priest and pwn him xD
    best plan as long as youre not caught

i beleive usko had a vs event throughout all the servers a couple of years back. i dont remember his name but some warrior with a chaos baal won the whole thing. the prize: any item= he chose an in4 :P probably the only in4 in all if usko

#1 archer broooooooo Senior Member

unless the vs is same class, same level, same gear (range)

then it doesnt matter

you can always bitch about something, and they could always bitch about something. pointless

Vs. is just Vs...any class goes. Any item goes. When u agree to vs it doesnt matter whats the difference between your characters.

Ko Vs. doesnt determine anything, u guys take it too seriosly. Your KO egos have ruined the concept of Ko Vs. I win and i lose in vs, and that doesnt make me any better or worse than i already think of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    thing is a BP,most of the will either malice or say they deserve to heal
    If you dont want a BP to use any kind of healing nor any duff what so ever on a vs then you should go vs a Warrior.

I would say that wearing the shield During a vs is pretty weak and as for using scaled skin in a vs I would not say it shouldnt be used its a skill he has, so yeah i think you punked out. its kind of like him putting a spear talia on against you, weak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12