Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

This is a discussion on W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ::XFactor:: "We have suspended everyone who bugged" Lol... Lies * :lol: so that mean that ayasofya is ...
Page: 3

jason_dinamyte

Originally posted by ::XFactor::
    "We have suspended everyone who bugged"

Lol... Lies * :lol:
    so that mean that ayasofya is dead?

Zaria

I always see Wolf at EW xp'ing. This is bull. Hope you get it back sooner, without xp loss.

Z3non

Damm it, fuck k2
    W0lf didnt do any xp bugs, he was always fighting hard to get his hard worked xp....
    I always saw : Anyone want a party? in ally chat, w0lf always wanted partys to get his lvl high, and he xped a lot......

Try sending CS tickets, maybe they will do something

W0lf, u just got K2'ed...... dont quit man, ur an awesome clan leader ( im not playing tuga anymore in case u didnt know, im now playing a rouge ), just keep up ur hope and u will be unbanned...... i dont get why none of the kospers/bug abusers is getting banned and W0lf is..... zzzz k2 FTW ^^

hej

The defens he allways exp.s is no defens, by that i dont say that W0lf have used exp bug.

k2 is doing something = do not login

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Ryan me lo dijo anoche y me impresionó lol. Mandame un pm por msn y te doy un email W0lfito para que te ayuden.

Banned

obviously they havent suspended enough people since I can't login without premium.

:angry: :blink: it is impossible, he is person legit, always exp in Dks and EW all days.

Banned

thats gay man. i know w0lf did it legitly....srry bro..thats k2 for ya

ooAciDDreamZoo

WoW.............and soo the gayness never stopz.......lol........go k2!!!!!!!.........cheaterz WIN, workerz LOSE........same ol same ol

sorry yo, hope u get it back soon, i looking forward to seeing you again and yelling at ya......haha......GL GL......:-)

Karpsu

Originally posted by Pajatso
    k2 is doing something = do not login
    Luckily that barely happens.

OLD1953

Default Re: W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

Originally posted by W0lF
    Well, today i was xping in AOE EW as all days , try relog and saw it:

How is possible GM ban me when i not use XP quest bug for lvling.

Being of a naturally evil turn of mind, may I ask if you used the quest bug to obtain items?

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    You really deserve it I'd say, even if you didn't abuse this xp bug, which you probably did, there are enough bugs you and your clan abused before when you were a CL.
    If you gonna be a smartass and ask me to tell you about 1 bug, don't, I got a very short memory, though I'm pretty sure one of bugs is somehow related to CSW.
    No, he did not abuse any exp bug and yes, u got a very short memory in fact I doubt u got any memory or brains <_<

P.S. dumb little jelous kids pls do not reply to this topic h43r:[/b]
    I didn't say he abused the xp bug, I said he deserved this ban for something he did before anyway.
    Please read twice next time.
    Also I would maybe get offended by your post, if I was playing KO :lol:
    So you can't really call me a "jealous kid" since I don't really care about it :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by n00bzZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(n00bzZ)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

You really deserve it I'd say, even if you didn't abuse this xp bug, which you probably did, there are enough bugs you and your clan abused before when you were a CL.
    If you gonna be a smartass and ask me to tell you about 1 bug, don't, I got a very short memory, though I'm pretty sure one of bugs is somehow related to CSW.

No, he did not abuse any exp bug and yes, u got a very short memory in fact I doubt u got any memory or brains <_<

P.S. dumb little jelous kids pls do not reply to this topic h43r:
    I didn't say he abused the xp bug, I said he deserved this ban for something he did before anyway.
    Please read twice next time.
    Also I would maybe get offended by your post, if I was playing KO :lol:
    So you can't really call me a "jealous kid" since I don't really care about it :lol:[/b]

beast got owned h43r:

How many ppl play that account?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast