Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

This is a discussion on W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by C4pt4iN How many ppl play that account? in ur 1st sig the female orc priests nipples looks ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN
    How many ppl play that account?
    in ur 1st sig the female orc priests nipples looks like she is very cold....are u cold?

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN
    in ur 1st sig the female orc priests nipples looks like she is very cold....are u cold?[/b]
    wtf.. :blink:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Default Re: W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

Originally posted by OLD1953+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OLD1953)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-W0lF
    Well, today i was xping in AOE EW as all days , try relog and saw it:

How is possible GM ban me when i not use XP quest bug for lvling.

Being of a naturally evil turn of mind, may I ask if you used the quest bug to obtain items?[/b]
    he doesn't need to

Banned

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-C4pt4iN

in ur 1st sig the female orc priests nipples looks like she is very cold....are u cold?
    wtf.. :blink:[/b]
    very pointy :lol:

Havvk

WTF this is bullshit guys,im w0lf best friend and i am 100% sure he did not use any kind of bug,he was all the time
    doing EW or para or DK,he was full exp 24/7 guys,i think k2 took the high lvl gg from game and ban them
    i cant fuking believe this,if he quits,i quit too,fuk this <_< :angry:

Banned Senior Member

They also blocked TheStr0m

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    You really deserve it I'd say, even if you didn't abuse this xp bug, which you probably did of bugs is somehow related to CSW.
    You DID say W0lF abused the exp bug :angry:

P.S. wow this short memory of urs is scary h43r:

Dont know u dont care tbh if someone playing ur account bug abused on ANOTHER CHAR ur account is blocked the db was scanned for items obtainable by quest bug abusing if u were found with a retarded ammount of those items even if it was another account the charecter that benefits from the abuse is ban

seen it tooo many times after banning comes etcetc ppl come here rally there freinds and say i didn't im not guilty THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT fuck that i dont beileve u / the other 10 ppl probly playing ur account

im sure ima get flamed but its the truth sorry no one here gunna say it but i will

invader

from what i know of, wolf exp legitly
    i log once a week and look for exp, for some reason i ALWAYS see wolf at paramun (he never invites me )

30 lvls deleveled > 30 day ban
    they'll still be 50 :wacko:
    and 80 in 2 days

Banned

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    You really deserve it I'd say, even if you didn't abuse this xp bug, which you probably did of bugs is somehow related to CSW.

P.S. wow this short memory of urs is scary h43r:[/b]

he's not saying he did he's saying he most likely did..beast u just owned yourself h43r:

Originally posted by Havvk
    WTF this is bullshit guys,im w0lf best friend and i am 100% sure he did not use any kind of bug,he was all the time
    doing EW or para or DK,he was full exp 24/7 guys,i think k2 took the high lvl gg from game and ban them
    i cant fuking believe this,if he quits,i quit too,fuk this <_< * *:angry:
    there's full clan parties that I KNOW bug abused lvl 78-80s that are still in cypher and have not been punished <_<

Originally posted by assas62

there's full clan parties that I KNOW bug abused lvl 78-80s that are still in cypher and have not been punished <_<
    no one cares bout cypher u shoulda gave up on that server when +9 raptors dropped

FatM4n

clearly K2 find some reason to block/ban some players and if they are well known legit players maybe we need to think again. But as we know k2 make misstakes and maybe som copy cats of W0lf and Phantom_rogue did bigg and k2 cant se the diffrence between w0lf and wolf and phantom_rogue and phantom_rouge. If your 100% sure keep spamming cs tickets.

On a side note, I wonder wich clan got the most blocked/ban guys. Do i hear Ayasofia

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg@
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ

P.S. wow this short memory of urs is scary h43r:

he's not saying he did he's saying he most likely did..beast u just owned yourself h43r:[/b]
    Magic go buy urself a popsickle

spamming cs tickets will jus piss off whoever it is thats copy and pasting HAIL!

speak to sullimo ingame its ur best chance im pretty sure he'll be on diez today probly diez 3 in a hour or two diez 2 later on

can always call them tho

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast