Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

This is a discussion on W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Private spamming cs tickets will jus piss off whoever it is thats copy and pasting HAIL! speak ...
Page: 5

FatM4n

Originally posted by Private
    spamming cs tickets will jus piss off whoever it is thats copy and pasting HAIL!

speak to sullimo ingame its ur best chance im pretty sure he'll be on diez today probly diez 3 in a hour or two diez 2 later on

can always call them tho
    If hes account is supended how would he log in?

Banned Senior Member

If your account is banned you cant login the game but you can still login the site.

And no I wasn't banned for the Quest bug, I've been banned for awhile now

Originally posted by phantomlink
    If your account is banned you cant login the game but you can still login the site.

And no I wasn't banned for the Quest bug, I've been banned for awhile now
    is it true u got banned for being emo

if so do u plan to change ur way or will u finnally jus cut ur wrist properly and due the world a favour >?>?

LO!L

Sustain

wow this emo stuff goes bit too far I guess.

Banned Senior Member

nah it doesn't, it's a part of me now with the community ( Thanks alot Vert <_< )

Originally posted by FatM4n
    But as we know k2 make misstakes and maybe som copy cats of W0lf and Phantom_rogue did bigg and k2 cant se the diffrence between w0lf and wolf and phantom_rogue and phantom_rouge.
    Im pretty sure the scanning was automatically detected by a script someone wrote, so name mistakes is pretty unlikely. However Im suspected one of wolf's account user is guilty for this (if he shared his account). Maybe he got his lvl legitly, but if anyone abused the quest bug to get an ITEM, it get detected by the script, and will result with a ban.

But on the other hand, scripts can also have bugs, so this possibility is there too. But there will always be 3 side of stories, wolf's side, K2's side, and the true story...

I look forward to see some ppl from Ayasofia get banned in the near future, they seens to banned a good amount of ppl today. h43r:

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    You really deserve it I'd say, even if you didn't abuse this xp bug, which you probably did of bugs is somehow related to CSW.
    You DID say W0lF abused the exp bug :angry:

P.S. wow this short memory of urs is scary h43r:[/b]
    I did say PROBABLY, I didn't say "I'm sure you abused the bug", and yes you owned yourelf with this one.
    Anyway I'm gonna listen to this small line in my sig and stop arguing with you, figure the rest yourself :lol:

gravedigga_bg

PROBABLY DID is more of a believing he did is it not right??!?!

And how exactly did i "own" myself pls explain?

:angry: that is so fucked up.. i know to god u didnt cheat, uve been exping ur ass off recently in every legit way

Colomka

Default Re: W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

Originally posted by W0lF
    Well, today i was xping in AOE EW as all days , try relog and saw it:

All know i m xping a lot in Paramuns / Dk's / Evil Wizard with no xp event anymore but i still xping. How is possible GM ban me when i not use XP quest bug for lvling. Just last night i lvl up and today i cant log anymore for another fukin 30days.

Maybe i not wait 30days for back game. if i not get my account before then i stop this game. *:angry: *

Thxs for all help me in xp.

BYE.

ps. i try post in oficial forum: http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/viewtop...p=460092#460092 *
    Further Proves theroy of Gondons Law

no point to play legit.

you play legit- u get burned
    Wolf this was ur reward for playing legit a fucking ban

Socrates

and for all those bugabusers out there, im the one to blame muhahaha

Hail me
    Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! However, some of our other loyal players have reported this to us. Since we greatly appreciate you playing our game and we want you to continue to play Knight Online, I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to get this fixed in a timely manner. Unfortunately, sometimes these things take a short amount of time to correct. Please bear with us through this transition. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your continued support with Knight Online!
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team

Colomka

Originally posted by Socrates

Hail me
    Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! *However, some of our other loyal players have reported this to us. *Since we greatly appreciate you playing our game and we want you to continue to play Knight Online, I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to get this fixed in a timely manner. *Unfortunately, sometimes these things take a short amount of time to correct. Please bear with us through this transition. *I apologize for any *inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your continued support with Knight Online! *
    lol u didnt get a reward... lol

Banned

Originally posted by Colomka+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Colomka)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Socrates

Hail me
    Thank you very much for alerting us to this issue! *However, some of our other loyal players have reported this to us. *Since we greatly appreciate you playing our game and we want you to continue to play Knight Online, I can assure you that we are doing everything we can to get this fixed in a timely manner. *Unfortunately, sometimes these things take a short amount of time to correct. Please bear with us through this transition. *I apologize for any *inconvenience that this may cause. Thank you for your continued support with Knight Online! *
    lol u didnt get a reward... lol[/b]
    yeah he will be banned soon to....thats his reward :lol:

TaDaaa

To those of you who are makeing acusations that w0lf is a bug abuser, let me ask you 1 question. Do you know him or do you know of him?? I know w0lf he invited me to the clan, and has done nothing but try to make us the best clan in the game. The dude is a friggin xp animal, every 2 min on ally chat you hear, "need 1 mele for paramen" "Or need 2 mages for EW". He is always willing to help and will always quickly punish abusers (verbal) in the clan.

We pride ourselfs on being a legit, organized clan! And we get punished for that left and right!

This is total crap!

Coronius

if w0lf is same guy that started gangster clan on cypher when cypher released (1 year ago) then i cant believe he is legit ..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast