Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2

This is a discussion on W0lF - Account has been suspended - Thxs k2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cypher...LOL who the hell cares bout Cypher?!?!...
Page: 6

gravedigga_bg

Cypher...LOL who the hell cares bout Cypher?!?!

zetazeta

poor u, hope u get ur char back :S

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by TaDaaa
    To those of you who are makeing acusations that w0lf is a bug abuser, let me ask you 1 question. *Do you know him or do you know of him?? *I know w0lf he invited me to the clan, and has done nothing but try to make us the best clan in the game. *The dude is a friggin xp animal, every 2 min on ally chat you hear, "need 1 mele for paramen" "Or need 2 mages for EW". *He is always willing to help and will always quickly punish abusers (verbal) in the clan.

We pride ourselfs on being a legit, organized clan! *And we get punished for that left and right!

This is total crap!
    so, u do know him..

Banned

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TaDaaa
    To those of you who are makeing acusations that w0lf is a bug abuser, let me ask you 1 question. *Do you know him or do you know of him?? *I know w0lf he invited me to the clan, and has done nothing but try to make us the best clan in the game. *The dude is a friggin xp animal, every 2 min on ally chat you hear, "need 1 mele for paramen" "Or need 2 mages for EW". *He is always willing to help and will always quickly punish abusers (verbal) in the clan.

We pride ourselfs on being a legit, organized clan! *And we get punished for that left and right!

This is total crap!
    so, u do know him..[/b]
    rofl hakuna :lol:

i already said in my initial response i dont know him i dont give a FUCK

k2 right now is reading logs of scanned items that our obtainable through quest bugging if you or someone on ur account quest bugged and have a retarded ammount of items they will find u and ban ur main char

Right now all complaing ban legit lvl 70+ guns yes thats wat there doing there getting all the high profile ppl first even if u bugged on noob account ur high account banned and soon ur noob account also

many say k2 trying to make a point trying to say hey were active yes there doing that but in the long run there doing there job

and phantom i always knew u were emo dont even know who vert is i jus knew u were !

ph3var2

Just be careful if you do support a ticket and they find out that you did abuse anything in anyway. Because they will ban you 9999days if they have to investigate your account.
    Do you share your account and someone else tried the bug?

Synyster_Shadows

Yeah I know what you mean I was banned on my lvl 75 mage for.....so they say quest bug abuse, which in fact I have not done. I have been levling legit with my clan PerfectChoice for 10+ hours a day and now I see this message which makes me wonder......... Dear Knight Online Players,

As we promised, we have started to take the necessary actions against those who exploited the recent quest bug. Please be informed that we have suspended a high number of accounts today and their experience points were removed. We are committed to make Knight Online fair for all players, so please expect to see more exploiters getting punished in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused, and thank you for your continued support in Knight Online.

-Knight Online Team

If I am going to lose xp for something that I did not do I am quitting the game.......this 30 day ban is enough because my prem days are running out also :angry:

W0lF

THE END OF STORY

Saphyr unban me now. I m back in game.

Cya all and thxs for u help.

B)

Havvk

^_^ ^_^ ^_^
    i did a post in media section lol :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

resurecter

gratz

wonder how you could catch sullimo in game because i never seems to see him
    and poor Cohen_cz is still blocked for quest abusing paramuns

Vertig0

Originally posted by phantomlink
    nah it doesn't, it's a part of me now with the community ( Thanks alot Vert <_< )

If I had known asking you to take a picture in that hat would have started this whole emo thing.......
    I still would have done it you sexy bitch.

Btw W0lf glad things got worked out.

The__sTRom

Originally posted by W0lF
    THE END OF STORY

Saphyr unban me now. I m back in game.

Cya all and thxs for u help.

B)
    i am unbloked. Ty for saphyr.
    Woif exp times :B go go 80 xD

Banned

so then basically K2 didnt ban anyone....cause no one else is banned for quest bugging how really did it

this is total bs.....so who the fuck is banned then for really abusing exp and other quests?

Banned Senior Member

omg wtf go unbann now Cohen_cz??? jezus why let here banned

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    so then basically K2 didnt ban anyone....cause no one else is banned for quest bugging how really did it

this is total bs.....so who the fuck is banned then for really abusing exp and other quests?
    Cohen_cz still got banned but she never used anny fuking bugg ''Quist'' she did all Quists 1 week after RoFD started wtf k2 doing..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast