Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

W0lF dont leave dude!

This is a discussion on W0lF dont leave dude! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the gay is not leaving i am working on his shit already fucker msn me as soon as i log ...
Page: 2

Banned

the gay is not leaving i am working on his shit already

fucker msn me as soon as i log on this moring with all these gay crying faced and sad faces :P :lol:

i knew what was up

Vlein

ur gay u skipped over me <_<

Vlein

ur gay u skipped over me <_<

i remember seeing him and grog on my first day of ko back then all grog had was 1 shell helm

i remember seeing him and grog on my first day of ko back then all grog had was 1 shell helm

Banned

Originally posted by Vlein
    ur gay u skipped over me *<_<
    no i didnt your shit is old....prob is after 7 days your fucked for a rollback well right away anyway

anything after 7 days takes some time for me and also i am not a constable so i dont have gm contacts or regular screps contacts

all i do in tell you to put in cs ticket once a day then i msn my contact tell him to have csrep look at that account and see if they can fix your prob

if they find you share accounts or someone that goes against there tos rules then they wont help

if anyone has any gm contacts or regular csreps contacts i will take some to help more but still dont want to be constable EVER :P :lol: ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by Vlein
    ur gay u skipped over me *<_<
    no i didnt your shit is old....prob is after 7 days your fucked for a rollback well right away anyway

anything after 7 days takes some time for me and also i am not a constable so i dont have gm contacts or regular screps contacts

all i do in tell you to put in cs ticket once a day then i msn my contact tell him to have csrep look at that account and see if they can fix your prob

if they find you share accounts or someone that goes against there tos rules then they wont help

if anyone has any gm contacts or regular csreps contacts i will take some to help more but still dont want to be constable EVER :P :lol: ^_^

Vlein

i never asked for rollback :blink:

Vlein

i never asked for rollback :blink:

Rommel

hi tez :wub:

Rommel

hi tez :wub:

My old mage account who was used by Erian, was hacked too. It was called z3x.

Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.

My old mage account who was used by Erian, was hacked too. It was called z3x.

Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.

Banned

Originally posted by Rommel
    hi tez *:wub:
    no rollback for you baba sorry...your account has a ban on it and thus you went agaisnt tos at one point or other....you got 2nd chance for your char to play it again but not cs sorry man i cant do it

Banned

Originally posted by Rommel
    hi tez *:wub:
    no rollback for you baba sorry...your account has a ban on it and thus you went agaisnt tos at one point or other....you got 2nd chance for your char to play it again but not cs sorry man i cant do it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast