Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

W0lF dont leave dude!

This is a discussion on W0lF dont leave dude! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile My old mage account who was used by Erian, was hacked too. It was called z3x. ...
Page: 3

Vlein

Originally posted by Devile
    My old mage account who was used by Erian, was hacked too. It was called z3x.

Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.

cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char

Vlein

Moral: If u were hacked in the past and your id is known, get rid of that char. Every X months there's a new hack that lets ppl hack with just id. Either crapy website or some other security flaw.

Erian

good thing there was like crappy stuff on it because i quit before and sold the stuffs. there was like 2 pieces of crimson +7 from a friend and they still hack it. god how desperate can you be.

Erian

good thing there was like crappy stuff on it because i quit before and sold the stuffs. there was like 2 pieces of crimson +7 from a friend and they still hack it. god how desperate can you be.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Vlein+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vlein)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char[/b]
    Who needs a lvl 70 when you can kick ass on a 67? Feel better about your char if it's been lvled from 1 to 70 in the end

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Vlein+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vlein)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

cmon devile, even u wouldnt just toss away a lvl 70 char[/b]
    Who needs a lvl 70 when you can kick ass on a 67? Feel better about your char if it's been lvled from 1 to 70 in the end

TunaFishyMe

at least i wont get raped as much in cz

TunaFishyMe

at least i wont get raped as much in cz

Erian

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Vlein@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Who needs a lvl 70 when you can kick ass on a 67? Feel better about your char if it's been lvled from 1 to 70 in the end[/b]
    ]

but you're not the one lvling from 65-70 are you :P :P :P

Erian

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    Originally posted by Vlein@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Who needs a lvl 70 when you can kick ass on a 67? Feel better about your char if it's been lvled from 1 to 70 in the end[/b]
    ]

but you're not the one lvling from 65-70 are you :P :P :P

TunaFishyMe

lvl me please

TunaFishyMe

lvl me please

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

]

but you're not the one lvling from 65-70 are you :P :P :P [/b][/quote]

I'm doing my part <_< not my fault you wanted to be on it alot and if your xp'ing I see no reason to kick you off

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Erian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erian)</div>
    Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vlein
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

]

but you're not the one lvling from 65-70 are you :P :P :P [/b][/quote]

I'm doing my part <_< not my fault you wanted to be on it alot and if your xp'ing I see no reason to kick you off

Erian

oh well, i get to play with leet gears you're doing your part by getting gears. in and cs+0 plsssss

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast